What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

^ If opposition had any sense they wouldn't have created a divide of this magnitude within Egypt. They have opened the Pandora's box, most likely a new Mubarik is in the making. The only hope is that somehow opposition, army and judiciary will convince MB to join the next govt as a coalition partner which is very highly unlikely.

^ If opposition had any sense they wouldn't have created a divide of this magnitude within Egypt. They have opened the Pandora's box, most likely a new Mubarik is in the making. The only hope is that somehow opposition, army and judiciary will convince MB to join the next govt as a coalition partner which is very highly unlikely.
why should MB lose 100% power and join as 15% partner in power ? this huge mistake leads egypt nowhere . its happen on first elected gov . you think now anyone can rule egypt with peace? no way . now no one will respect of mandate .

October Bridge battle between opponent and supporters. Nothing calmed now, it's still raging.

Sad. Rest in peace.

The anti-democracy Saudi and American stooges are destroying yet another country.
Many Egyptians will be sacrificed until they get Mubarak #2 installed.

What freedom did Morsi take away ?

What specifics laws were introduced jeopardizing equality ?

What human rights were violated ?

Too many....
1) The constitution doesn't protect any human rights, freedom of speech, and belief, and equality against the law. Saying that, Morsi didn't even respect the constitution.
2) He ordered his supporters to surround the supreme court before it made its verdict about the legitimacy of the constitutional assembly.
3)More than a 1000 people have been jailed because of what they said or believed since Morsi became president.
4) Encouraging violence against Christians, Shias, Liberals, Seculars and other minorities including calling them infidels and praying to God to destroy them in the presence of Morsi which led to a massacre against Shias.
5) Election laws don't give anybody but the Muslim Brotherhood a chance in any Parliamentary elections.
6) Some laws like decriminalizing Female genital mutilation, criminalizing criticizing the president(Some people are already in Jail for this), ect..
and so many more things.. I can go all day

Sad. Rest in peace.

The anti-democracy Saudi and American stooges are destroying yet another country.

take a look at 0:47 police with AVC doing nothing and 2:11 they started to intervene after Pro Morsi retreated. People died in this clash while the forces do nothing and clashes still going on, people being injured yet people are "over excited" for the coup? :hitwall:

Sad. Rest in peace.

Sorry but what Saudi Arabia has to do with this. what happened was due to the will of the Egyptian people and we strongly side with them. Morsi has gone now to the disposal of history so, stop crying.

take a look at 0:47 police with AVC doing nothing and 2:11 they started to intervene after Pro Morsi retreated. People died in this clash while the forces do nothing and clashes still going on, people being injured yet people are "over excited" for the coup? :hitwall:

If history is to go by Army would let it go unless things become so bad that public will welcome a Martial Law. Its highly amusing that opposition failed to see that they will pit Egyptians against Egyptians, Egypt will lose no matter who wins.

It was the will of a vocal minority, but there is no proof it was the majority.

As for the Saudi angle, did you forget this thread?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...ngratulates-egypts-new-interim-president.html

my dear let me tell you one thing here

saudis have no goals but they follow what we did .

saudi king faysal best friend of pakistan at bhutto time
saudi king khalid best ally at bhutto zia time
saudi king fahad best ally friend of zia - nawaz - benazeer gov
saudi king fahad best ally of mushy
saudi king abdullah best ally friend of mushraaf - now nawaz

tell me what are differences here ? bhutto - zia - nawaz - benazeer - mushrraf - zardari - are they one and united? saudi care their interests and they follow winds change of gov in any country didn't effect there friendship its apply on USA to Japan . :what: its called successful foreign policy

faysal in pakistan on bhutto times
809202805_c5bfdf0c83_z.jpg

zia and saudia we all know
tumblr_lnak8kgKvx1qcpjwc.jpg

nawaz and saudi
09-KingAbdullahMeetingWithFormerPakistaniPMNawazSharif091209.jpg

mushraf and saudi
Abdullah_arrives_in_Pakistan.jpg

dog and saudi
53d127a3acf55b33b1da48d727ae9abd.jpg

gellani in saudi VVIP protocol
998327_479794912103949_1298377460_n.jpg

Too many....
1) The constitution doesn't protect any human rights, freedom of speech, and belief, and equality against the law. Saying that, Morsi didn't even respect the constitution.
2) He ordered his supporters to surround the supreme court before it made its verdict about the legitimacy of the constitutional assembly.
3)More than a 1000 people have been jailed because of what they said or believed since Morsi became president.
4) Encouraging violence against Christians, Shias, Liberals, Seculars and other minorities including calling them infidels and praying to God to destroy them in the presence of Morsi which led to a massacre against Shias.
5) Election laws don't give anybody but the Muslim Brotherhood a chance in any Parliamentary elections.
6) Some laws like decriminalizing Female genital mutilation, criminalizing criticizing the president(Some people are already in Jail for this), ect..
and so many more things.. I can go all day

1) I hope you did take a look at the new constitution as approved by the 64% of the people. I did read the basics of the Constitution. It does assert human right to dignity, life, and pursuit of happiness in general.

2) You actually have evidence to show that Morsi ordered MB to surround the supreme court ?

3) I don't recall reading any U.S sate department release noting that opponents are being put to jail by the thousands.
I will just add MB took the brunt of the Sadat and Mubarak regimes political tortures. They do have a few axes to grind.

4) Violance between Copts and some Muslim in certain regions is nothing new. The guy does not have a magic wand to wave and solve the ills of the society.

5) They are the most known and the biggest party. This is what they gained in return for torture and murder by the Mubarak like regimes for decades. They simply earned it. You gotta face'em politically to lessen their hold.

I was hoping you would point more specific examples, laws or statues that deemed so tyrannical in nature. What you wrote is very common in nascent democracy, this is how everywhere it starts.

You have no idea how the two ladies ( the PM and the opposition chief) in Bangladesh acts after being at it for more than two decades since the early 90s.

1) Hasina Govt just took down the trusted interim care-taking govt that serves between general elections against the wishes of the people.

2) She shuts down buses, trains or other public transportation so oppostion can't do what you did in Tahir square.

3) Her regimes just simply pick-up opposition leaders never to be seen again.

4) She recently killed hundreds of opposition activists using the state apparatuses.

I can go on and on. But thats just how it is in the Representative form Govt taking baby steps. It takes decades to build these institutions.

saudis have no goals but they follow what we did .

Both the Saudis and the Iranians are playing their stupid games to gain influence in the region.

I am not taking sides between the Saudis and the Iranians -- they are both wrong -- but the people of third countries end up dying.

The Algerian Islamists close to the brotherhood, want their brother in faith to refrain from violence.
islam_479642777.jpg

I guess a lesson well learn they got from these two men

hqdefault.jpg

Fodhil-Cherif.jpg

Events from a caricaturist perspective
64_dilem_130706024718.jpg

Yesterday pictures..
Jour d'meutes au Caire

Back
Top Bottom