What's new

Dubai police arrest ‘shock video’ uploader

RuheTag

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
humiliation ...poor Indian....wonder why arab call Pakistani,Indian and Bangldeshi " miskeen'...lolzz and you know miskeen mean.....
Wonder why these people so scared to open press and open media.

Soon Arab apologists will throng to this thread and delver a very old message "their country, their rules"

This is precisely why I love having fun with Gulfees when they visit Turkey... It's absolutely such an amazing feeling..... :D

The 2014 gulf cup will be in Iraq, we shall welcome Khaleejis as they welcomed us !

The 2014 gulf cup will be in Iraq, we shall welcome Khaleejis as they welcomed us !

Khaleejis visiting your failed state. yeah I assure you:lol:

Soon Arab apologists will throng to this thread and delver a very old message "their country, their rules"

This is precisely why I love having fun with Gulfees when they visit Turkey... It's absolutely such an amazing feeling..... :D

No apology, smell the MF.....

Btw, Kuwaitis are really well mannered... I like those folk.... had nothing but good experience with them in EU and US..... really well educated and well grounded...

Some of my personal experiences:

1. Lebanese: They keep bitchin about everything.... their women keep on having plastic surgeries...... nose reduction..... botox in every crevice....
2. Syrians: Well educated (used to be)
3. Egyptians: Every retard pretends to be either a doctor or a "muhendis"
4. Moroccons: Snobbish for no reason, whatsoever.
5. Saudis: New generation is very well groomed.
6. Sudanese: Excellent human beings, nothing but good experience.
7. Qatari: Arsewipes.
8. Bahrainis: Hate humanity.
9. Dubai: They shouldn't even exist. Even a disgrace to monkeys.
10. Yemenis: Very mild, yet crazy at the same time. Not bad on the whole, decent family values.
11. Jordanians: They talk nothing but nonsense and brag about their heritage, where there is none to speak of.
12. Palestinians: Watch your back, even when sleeping. I rather trust a Jew to guard me than to have a Palestinian within ten yards.
13. Oman: I'm neutral.
14. Algerians: I could never decode them.
15. Iraqis: used to be awesome people.... don't know what happened to them now!

Khaleejis visiting your failed state. yeah I assure you:lol:

No apology, smell the MF.....

This is modern slavery....pathetic....just pathetic!
@Aeronaut : Sir, let me tell you an interesting fact of history. Arabs sold more slaves from the East coast of Africa all along their trade routes in the Indian Ocean than all the slaves captured by the whites from the West cost of Africa to the New World. Now, the difference is that the whites at least pay lip service to racial equality but the Arabs still do not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there are no so-called "Khaleejis" (not a homogenous group at all) in KSA aside from small PARTS of the Eastern Province and many of them are Shias, if that is what you are referring to.

What bad welcome did anyone get in Bahrain?

2014 Gulf Cup of Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This vid is another example of what we talked about in the other thread, these kind of things is what gives people the bad image about these countries, laws are not equal, there are exceptions for locals and especially for royalty.

In the final, Bahrain denied entering the stadium for many iraqis with no reason, the tournament was eventually turned secterian aswell, you saw people chanting that they won against the wahabbis "saudis" by Iraq, and likewise from the other sides.

Disgusting, I still can't believe some very few Pakistanis and Indians defend and show love for these guys even more than their own countries.why? Because they simply work in those countries and justify their racism and modern slavery in anyway possible.
Stand up, and let them know they are no way superior to you, except in oil money and laziness. I wouldn't hesitate to end that racist's miserable life even if it could end my own life.

Dude, I've also visited Iran on numerous occasions. Nothing to be proud of your police either... they are subhuman...... on the other hand I've heard stories from my parents about pre-revolution Iran... that was another time.......

Disgusting, I still can't believe some very few Pakistanis and and Indians defend and show love for these guys even more than their own countries.why? Because they simply work in those countries and justify their racism and modern slavery in anyway possible.
Stand up, and let them know they are no way superior to you, except in oil money and laziness. I wouldn't hesitate to end that racist's miserable life even if it could end my own life.

This vid is another example of what we talked about in the other thread, these kind of things is what gives people the bad image about these countries, laws are not equal, there are exceptions for locals and especially for royalty.

In the final, Bahrain denied entering the stadium for many iraqis with no reason, the tournament was eventually turned secterian aswell, you saw people chanting that they won against the wahabbis "saudis" by Iraq, and likewise from the other sides.

What does that video proof? One individual out of millions? If it was so bad then UAE would not be flooded by immigrants. Simple as that. You can find a bad apple everywhere. Neither Iraq or Pakistan has anything to envy UAE in that department. That is just the historical reality and the reality of today. UAE has a very good publicity and it did not came out of nowhere.

Laws are never equal and should not be between nationals and non-nationals.

Yes, I don't believe those rumors. There were many Iraqi fans in Bahrain. Whatever some moronic individuals say is not really my problem.

Lastly I really doubt that many fans from KSA, Yemen, Oman, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and UAE will come to Iraq (Basra) given the security situation. Might be wrong. The whole visa thing alone will make many regret it. Anyway it will probably just be like in Yemen in 2010.

LOL, some Farsi talking about bad treatment of people. Ever looked at your own dirty history? Suppressing minorities that make up 40% of your countries population is your favorite pastime occupation. Stealing their land, denying their culture, languages etc. Just ask the regular Baluch, Arab, Kurd etc.

Besides Iranian immigrants are not welcome in the Arab world by large. You have a very bad reputation and so does your leadership in case you have not realized this yet.

Back
Top Bottom