What's new

Arab Assaults Indian man on video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well coming to original topic,he shouldn't suppose to do that,as he has embarrassed not only the victim and the attacker but his video also projected negative image of UAE Arabs,as propaganda machines are already working on defaming,insulting Arabs by specific lobby of internet warriors.
Due to fear of charges,the Indian victim ignored this incident which is also objectionable.
What filmmaker did was lawfully,socially,psychologically is objectionable,and violations of given limits as well,of someone's privacy. @Shinigami, I would've said the same,if a Pakistani has done this incident.

So you are saying is internet key board warriors made an innocent Arab beat up a taxi driver trying to earn a living? And how him being Hindu Muslim Sikh or christian has any thing to do with this barbarian and disgusting act?

Last edited by a moderator:
Initially i was wondering what is the object he used to attack the "supposedly indian".... But then i realised it is an IAD..... Improvised Attack Devise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

So you are saying is internet key board warriors made an innocent Arab beat up a taxi driver trying to earn a living? And how him being Hindu Muslim Sikh or christian has any thing to do with this barbarian and disgusting act?

Mr.Cheetah786,this is your hypothesis,your conclusion,this is not my conception.My CONTEXT is already crystal clear from my above statement,I don't find it necessary to elaborate it further,as it is up to you that what do you conclude a/c to your theory from my clear statement.

Hey , who are the VVIP's thanking u? :D

Not all, but definitely there are some retards!

Seriously,I don't know them,but hey guys,thanks for liking my post up.:D

Mr.Cheetah786,this is your hypothesis,your conclusion,this is not my conception.My CONTEXT is already crystal clear from my above statement,I don't find it necessary to elaborate it further,as it is up to you that what do you conclude a/c to your theory form my clear statement.

Seriously,I don't know them,but hey guys,thanks for liking my post up.:D

I guess those id's are connected by a loop as they always thank together. :D

It could be a road rage, happens everywhere, not blaming because he is arab. Dont get 'dont film without permission' bit, most wrongdoings are out now because people are reporting.

I guess those id's are connected by a loop as they always thank together. :D
they are banned ids...:P

The OP was thanked by :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Slav Defence, connect2raza, connect4raza and 9 others thanked this.
DEATH TOOO2 IRAN, DEATH TOOOO2 IRAN, PARSI BASTARD, PARSI BASTARD02, PARSI BASTARD03, KHAMENAI KAAFIR BASTARD, KHALISTAN LIBERATION ARMY, KHAMENAI KAAFIR BASTARDD, IRANIAN PROSTITUTE GIRL

It could be a road rage, happens everywhere, not blaming because he is arab. Dont get 'dont film without permission' bit, most wrongdoings are out now because people are reporting.

they are banned ids...:P

I know that..... :P But they have such retarded and racist names!! :cuckoo:

DEATH TOOO2 IRAN, DEATH TOOOO2 IRAN, PARSI BASTARD, PARSI BASTARD02, PARSI BASTARD03, KHAMENAI KAAFIR BASTARD, KHALISTAN LIBERATION ARMY, KHAMENAI KAAFIR BASTARDD, IRANIAN PROSTITUTE GIRL

Mr.Jaunty,you are embarrassing me now,I seriously have no idea that this will be liked by them so much.:D

Unknown to us but you are obviously well acquainted with most of them . !! :laugh:

there is always a part before interval.... what you see in video is post interval show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom