What's new

Arab Assaults Indian man on video

Status
Not open for further replies.
why, is it completely impossible for a pakistani to see it from human angle rather than religious / nationality ?

When i tried to show humanity.. he asked me.. .if i'm an Arab.
Never mind... i deleted it, as i shall not engage in tit for tat with non Indian.

ya habibi

was thinking for applying for emarites airline job

hard time to think again about it seeing numerous video for arab jahilia

Saudi Arabia: Foreigner jailed for filming UAE citizen beating van driver [video] – InSerbia News

One man has been arrested for filming a video that has gone viral on the Internet showing a UAE citizen beating up an Indian van driver in Dubai, Al Akhbar reported Thursday.

The witness, whose nationality was not known, was arrested for defaming the UAE man who beat up the Indian driver, the reports said.

“No one has the right to take pictures of someone and publish them without his permission,” Dubai police chief, Khamis al-Mazeina, was quoted as saying by the daily Emiratalyoum.

He said the video maker was arrested following a complaint lodged by the family of the Emirati man.

The footage of the beating shows a man of small height, dressed in a traditional white thawb, attacking the Indian driver of a delivery van following a minor car accident in Dubai.

Media reports said the attacker had also been arrested after the video surfaced online, although the victim of the assault lodged no complaint with the authorities.

Under domestic law, the Emirati man who attacked the Indian driver faces up to a year in jail or a fine of up to US$ 2,700 for minor assault.

The motorist who filmed and uploaded the video, on the other hand, faces a maximum of two years in jail or double the fine if convicted of filming without permission or defamation, said Arabian Business.

What's the big deal in it. If one can be jailed for complaining about rape. Jailing for filming is completely justified. Thank god we do not have such laws in Nepal.
Woman jailed in Dubai after reporting rape hopes to warn others | Reuters

Last edited by a moderator:
ya habibi

was thinking for applying for emarites airline job

hard time to think again about it seeing numerous video for arab jahilia
Are you an Air hostess ??? :woot:

mech engg !
hamne to armaano ke plane mein abhi tayl hi bhara tha ... tumne to yaar pahle hi saari utar di !!!
anyway good luck man ... waise scene kya hai industry ka koi new openings wagera hai ya bahar ka hi try chal raha hai aapka !!!!

The guy look tall and young so why he was so obedient in taking slaps from this tiny sheikh ?

The guy look tall and young so why he was so obedient in taking slaps from this tiny sheikh ?

I think,he must have done some mistake, probably crashed his car against the Sheikh's. Else why will someone just like that assault, when Arab rules are so strict.
The video is showing an Arab country that's y so much discussion, but in India as well, these are common scenes in road. Even a slight touch of car can lead to a terrible street fight.

And going to another country it's not always easy and advisable to fight back the citizens of that country. One needs to act as per situation and it's better to go by brain than body strength.
When it's required one should definitely fight back, but completely depending on situation.

I think,he must have done some mistake, probably crashed his car against the Sheikh's. Else why will someone just like that assault, when Arab rules are so strict.
The video is showing an Arab country that's y so much discussion, but in India as well, these are common scenes in road. Even a slight touch of car can lead to a terrible street fight.

And going to another country it's not always easy and advisable to fight back the citizens of that country. One needs to act as per situation and it's better to go by brain than body strength.
When it's required one should definitely fight back, but completely depending on situation.

Well People do make mistakes. No one like to have accident on roads but sheikh should have get the money for any damage he did to his car instead of beating him like if he is his slave .I would have reacted badly if this happen to me and should have give him slaps back irrespective of consequences . self respect is more dear to me than anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom