What's new

Arab Assaults Indian man on video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well People do make mistakes. No one like to have accident on roads but sheikh should have get the money for any damage he did to his car instead of beating him like if he is his slave .I would have reacted badly if this happen to me and should have give him slaps back irrespective of consequences . self respect is more dear to me than anything else
if I was xyz I would have done pqr.. come on mate, if you were poor, you would have been abused from day one. You would know your life is better if you keep quite about minor abuse.

Well People do make mistakes. No one like to have accident on roads but sheikh should have get the money for any damage he did to his car instead of beating him like if he is his slave .I would have reacted badly if this happen to me and should have give him slaps back irrespective of consequences . self respect is more dear to me than anything else

That's true, probably even I would have done that. Once I was almost getting engaged in a brawl here with some Americans, but my friends pulled me away from the scene.

Regarding why he started beating instead of just claiming the money, he will be claiming it for sure but only after beating. We cannot blame the Sheikh only. Violence is an inner trait of all human beings. Else World History would have been different.

One more example - Check our PDF. :D

if I was xyz I would have done pqr.. come on mate, if you were poor, you would have been abused from day one. You would know your life is better if you keep quite about minor abuse.

I don't agree with you. If you are poor don't mean you have no self respect. You assume poor people never get angry for any injustice or cruelty. Poor people have more anger and frustration than wealthy guys and they also don't have much to lose so they careless about consequences

Well everyone is different and accepting abuse has nothing to do with poverty or wealth. I personally cannot stand against abuse or injustice no matter who does it. I will go even against my brother if he does it and for your information i am poor guy :)

I don't agree with you. If you are poor don't mean you have no self respect. You assume poor people never get angry for any injustice or cruelty. Poor people have more anger and frustration than wealthy guys and they also don't have much to lose so they careless about consequences

Well everyone is different and accepting abuse has nothing to do with poverty or wealth. I personally cannot stand against abuse or injustice no matter who does it. I will go even against my brother if he does it and for your information i am poor guy :)
if you consider yourself poor , you have not seen poverty. You are insulting poor people for calling yourself poor, dont think its your humility.
Are you under poverty line as defined by your govt in pakistan? were you ever under it before coming to uk?

If you have such self respect, why so many feudal lords in pakistan?

if you consider yourself poor , you have not seen poverty. You are insulting poor people for calling yourself poor, dont think its your humility.

and you consider van driver poor even without knowing anything about his financial condition or salary ..how sane :D

I belong to those working class who always struggled in their life to get at some point and i have seen poverty so don't assume that you know about me more than myself :)

i
Are you under poverty line as defined by your govt in pakistan? were you ever under it before coming to uk?

If you have such self respect, why so many feudal lords in pakistan?

and how you know the guy under discussion is below the poverty line defined by Indian
government ?

I belong to poor class of UK :D

I never served any feudal lords so what it has anything to do with my self respect

and you consider van driver poor even without knowing anything about his financial condition or salary ..how sane :D

I belong to those working class who always struggled in their life to get at some point and i have seen poverty so don't assume that you know about me more than myself :)

and how you know the guy under discussion is below the poverty line defined by Indian
government ?

I belong to poor class of UK :D

I never served any feudal lords so what it has anything to do with my self respect

What a hypocritical post.

Someone who lives in an avowedly multi-cultural nation, one which bends over backwards to accommodate immigrants and ensure that they do not feel discriminated against, who belongs to poor class of UK, tells someone who works in an alien nation with a wonderful record for accommodation of cultural diversity, with no fall-back options, with no options much, exactly how he would have behaved in a similar situation.

Great going. I'd like to see these hypothetical valiant self-defenses against loss of self respect actually take place, in similarly hostile circumstances.

What a hypocritical post.

Someone who lives in an avowedly multi-cultural nation, one which bends over backwards to accommodate immigrants and ensure that they do not feel discriminated against, who belongs to poor class of UK, tells someone who works in an alien nation with a wonderful record for accommodation of cultural diversity, with no fall-back options, with no options much, exactly how he would have behaved in a similar situation.

Great going. I'd like to see these hypothetical valiant self-defenses against loss of self respect actually take place, in similarly hostile circumstances.

hypocritical ? how ?

Your place of residence has nothing to do with how you will react in certain situation. It has more to do with your nature and less to do with how much you earn and where you live

hypocritical ? how ?

Your place of residence has nothing to do with how you will react in certain situation. It has more to do with your nature and less to do with how much you earn and where you live
Please find some sympathy in your heart of hearts to forgive this timid coward Indian to have braced this physical abuse to feed his unknown number of kids back at home. Not everyone is as lucky as to have caught the right boat to the U to the K !!!!

Please find some sympathy in your heart of hearts to forgive this timid coward Indian to have braced this physical abuse to feed his unknown number of kids back at home. Not everyone is as lucky as to have caught the right boat to the U to the K !!!!

I am feeling sorry for him that's why i am speaking against those who abuse and against taking abuse..Why you guys label him poor again and again without knowing anything about his financial circumstances ? What is so special about living in UK or middle east? You should never be there where you don't get any respect and also if he is talented hard worker guy then he will never die with hunger even if he was deported back to India for speaking against abuse so stop doing pity on him and his kids

Unknown to us but you are obviously well acquainted with most of them . !! :laugh:

youre-trying-too-hard.jpg

I am feeling sorry for him that's why i am speaking against those who abuse and against taking abuse..Why you guys label him poor again and again without knowing anything about his financial circumstances ? What is so special about living in UK or middle east. You should never be there where you don't get any respect and also if he is talented hard workers then he will never die with hunger even if he was deported back to India for speaking against abuse so stop doing pity on him and his kids
If you are seriously asking what is so special about living in UK or middle east then you are not getting the point. Anyway a coward, timid Indian got his *** whopped in some Middle east country that's all it boils down to !!!!

You are talking like if the Indian guy was innocent. Not that I defend the other guy's act but the car your homeboy hit cost more than $100k. Btw the Indian man can sue if he wants to.

You are talking like if the Indian guy was innocent. Not that I defend the other guy's act but the car your homeboy hit cost more than $100k. Btw the Indian man can sue if he wants to.

that was not the point.. read the thread chain.. question is why he did not hit back the guy with $100k car. It might be road rage, I agree.

If i was there that 5'2 guy would be on the ground

that was not the point.. read the thread chain.. question is why he did not hit back the guy with $100k car. It might be road rage, I agree.

If he was a Pakistani or Afghan , he would fu@ the crap out of him its just that Indians cant fight and don't know how to!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom