What's new

Arab Assaults Indian man on video

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are talking like if the Indian guy was innocent. Not that I defend the other guy's act but the car your homeboy hit cost more than $100k. Btw the Indian man can sue if he wants to.

Who is innocent or guilty should decided by court..you should not beat people on the road for having road accidents because these are unintentional mistakes. do they have car insurances there ?

If he was a Pakistani or Afghan , he would fu@ the crap out of him its just that Indians cant fight and don't know how to!!

That guy was just scared and he knew he was at fault..

Who is innocent or guilty should decided by court..you should not beat people on the road for having road accidents because these are unintentional mistakes. do they have car insurances there ?

Yes they do.

Here is a Pakistani, school bus driver hitting a Bengali guy for unintentional mistake.

S!!ht happens everywhere..

Last edited by a moderator:
well at least they are jailing the emirati man and fining him, this is way better then Saudi Arabia, where thousands of south asians are beaten on a daily basis with out any notice

I will just look at it as Arabs justifying their ignorant nicknames.

Maybe the sheikhs should start using the wealth to educate their masses than buying gold polished aircraft, while they have some left.

I will just look at it as Arabs justifying their ignorant nicknames.

Maybe the sheikhs should start using the wealth to educate their masses than buying gold polished aircraft, while they have some left.

not going to happen, because the problem with the muslim world is that these things have been happening for generations and no one wants to change, this is the same problem in pakistan with all the feudals

^^Maybe someday they will have a reform movement like Renaissance, otherwise I dont see a decent future in that desert after oil runs out, thats in what like next 50 years at he max.

Pakistan has feudals, as in land owner kind of feudals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom