What's new

Dubai police arrest ‘shock video’ uploader

How about full stomach? Can it be fed honor?

Such a juvenile comment, your's and from that first offence retard guy.
You think he cant fill his stomach with honor?
Its a cultural thing that you obviously dont understand,so before commenting like you know evrything try to understand first.
And who made you judge?
Its my personal opinion,i stick to it.
Nobody tells you how to live or think mature guy.

You think he cant fill his stomach with honor?

No, i think he can't, but if you've found a way, please share with the rest of us.

Its a cultural thing that you obviously dont understand

Yes, because in any culture people like to get beat up, right?

so before commenting like you know evrything try to understand first.

What do you know? Specifically about the position of this person and why he acted like he did? Maybe he has kids at home and sick parents who badly need his next money transfer, but nevermind that, honor takes care of it.

And who made you judge?
Its my personal opinion,i stick to it.
Nobody tells you how to live or think mature guy.

I didn't tell you how to think, you're allowed to have an opinion, i'm just telling you how immature it is.

No, i think he can't, but if you've found a way, please share with the rest of us.

Yes, because in any culture people like to get beat up, right?

What do you know? Specifically about the position of this person and why he acted like he did? Maybe he has kids at home and sick parents who badly need his next money transfer, but nevermind that, honor takes care of it.

I didn't tell you how to think, you're allowed to have an opinion, i'm just telling you how immature it is.
Filling your stomach and making money are two different things.
Maybe you do since you wouldnt act.
Maybe,maybe,maybe.
Immature or not,its up to you.
I do not accept such a thing,i dont care who what he is i fight back.
I dont like slave mentality,if he sell his honor for money thats up to him.
It doesnt mean i accept it

Filling your stomach and making money are two different things.
Maybe you do since you wouldnt act.
Maybe,maybe,maybe.
Immature or not,its up to you.
I do not accept such a thing,i dont care who what he is i fight back.

kid, you cant even answer properly. And thinly veiled insinuations about my cowardice are another example of how weak you really are, unable to think straight for a few seconds or see anything past your own self important ego.

Retard in short. I pity the woman who will have your children.

kid, you cant even answer properly. And thinly veiled insinuations about my cowardice are another example of how weak you really are, unable to think straight for a few seconds or see anything past your own self important ego.

Retard in short.
Did i hurt your feeling?
Kid is the idiot who calls me that.
Who are you to tell me what i am,if you cant handle other opinions and start insulting people then you tell me who is the kid?
Dont come and talk about maturity,grow up let others live their way of life how they want it.
You should not comment on my posts if you feel hurt,i want call you retard cause you know what you are.

Did i hurt your feeling?
Kid is the idiot who calls me that.
Dont come and talk about maturity,grow up let others live their way of life how they want it.
You should not comment on my posts if you feel hurt,i want call you retard cause you know what you are.

lol if you really cannot fathom that someone doesn't fight back because that would bring his dependants into trouble, especially since he is working in a place where migrants are 2nd class citizens we have nothing to discuss anymore.
And no, i don't feel hurt reading your posts, slightly amused would be the word.

Who are you to tell me what i am,if you cant handle other opinions and start insulting people then you tell me who is the kid?

Well, you are, of course. You'll understand in a few years (hopefully) when all the adolescent hormones subside.

Well its wrong to blame all Arabs as racist just because of one incident.

Sad incident though, hope UAE takes action against the Arab man beating a poor driver who is only trying to earn some money...

Back
Top Bottom