What's new

Dubai police arrest ‘shock video’ uploader

Didn't read all the posts, but the guy who uploaded the video is under arrest btw.

How's that for laws?

Would he, the perpetrator, who was inflicting the blows, had he acted the same way had it been a White guy?!
Or, furthermore, had he acted in the same manner had he been in someone else's country?!Say, Western Europe or North America & for this matter, in India?!

UAE has India as its largest trading partner. If they can do this to an Indian, I'm sure they don't care about the US.

what a sissy for not fighting back....it wouldve been worth jail or deportation, at least his honour would be intact

Come down from high horse..

That poor fellow is their to earn money for his family back in India or Pakistan or Bangladesh, must have gone to UAE after taking loan or selling his land.... He has only one thing in his mind, is to earn money and sent it back. Fighting in foreign country would not come in his mind... but situation would have been quite different had he was in his own country... He would have fought back...

Come down from high horse..

That poor fellow is their to earn money for his family back in India or Pakistan or Bangladesh, must have gone to UAE after taking loan or selling his land.... He has only one thing in his mind, is to earn money and sent it back. Fighting in foreign country would not come in his mind... but situation would have been quite different had he was in his own country... He would have fought back...

trust me - when i see videos like this i dont care what is his nationality

if i saw foreign workers standing up against this slavery, i'd be happy....and that too despite the fact they are there as "guests"

this is not humane treatment of hard workers who slave themselves for their families back home

How much does his honor pay per month Sir, that would support his family, compared to the job that he is now doing?

i'd be too hot-headed to accept this humiliation....even if i got my azz whipped and thrown in prison

what is this shyt?

i'd be too hot-headed to accept this humiliation....even if i got my azz whipped and thrown in prison

what is this shyt?

It all depends on your situation Sir. You may have the luxury of not accepting such humiliation, but a person with a wife, three kids, old parents, two younger siblings still studying and an unmarried sister in Pakistan, all living in a rented house, will probably just swallow his pride - for their sake.

It isn't about them throwing an apologetic message, this is a matter of principle, this guy MUST be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, even if it meant for him to be grassed.
Soon Arab apologists will throng to this thread and delver a very old message "their country, their rules"

This is precisely why I love having fun with Gulfees when they visit Turkey... It's absolutely such an amazing feeling..... :D
^
Not only in Turkey but everywhere. In short, treat people in the same way you wish to be treated. I've been to Turkey and I enjoyed it, came back with one piece :smart:

I'll tell u the difference...

In the video, the Indian guy is pretty much defenseless and not fighting back while the fat fck is hitting him again and again like a crazed ram. Indian knows this very well, if he fights back..even a push means instant deportation. Its one of those laws many Arab govts have to boost ego in their citizens turning them into one of these lunatics.

Have this road rage in Pakistan..hell even America, u'll clearly see no racist issues holding a person back, only his patience or weakness.

Indian man should take some lessons from George zimmerman. Zimmeran can show him what Stand your ground law is all about.

July 28, 2013

Charges dismissed against Emirati man, YouTube video uploader in road rage assault of Indian driver

Emirati, Indian driver dropped their complaints, says Dubai Attorney-General

The case of an Indian man who filmed an Emirati employee beating a mini bus driver and uploaded it on YouTube, was dropped after the Emirati’s family waived their defamation complaint.

Meanwhile, the assault case against the Emirati was dropped after the Indian driver waived his complaint against the employee.

The Dubai Public Prosecution dismissed the two cases [assault and defamation] that attracted public attention after the video filming the incident was posted on social media networks, according to a media statement issued by the Government of Dubai Media Office.

“The decision to dismiss the charges in both cases came after the litigating parties in both cases dropped their complaints and waived their rights. The investigating authorities initiated all legal actions relevant to the crime to guarantee all parties’ rights pursuant to the applicable laws,” said Dubai’s Attorney-General Essam Eisa Al Humaidan on Sunday.

The statement said the Emirati was dismissed from his work and that he and the Indian, who uploaded the video on the internet, were released from provisional detention.

Al Humaidan stressed the importance of increasing awareness regarding some practices that could be a violation of the law and the consequent moral or tangible damages.

Dubai’s Attorney-General clarified that bad individual behaviour or misconduct cannot be generalised as a social behaviour, and each individual should carry the consequence of his/her actions.

“Tolerance and kindness are basic Emirati values, and the UAE community is characterised by its diversity. The UAE community is a unique model for coexistence and harmony under supremacy of the law that does not distinguish between people, and this value of equality is a fundamental pillar of safety and security,” said Al Humaidan.

He called on Dubai residents not to hesitate to use any evidence that they may have regarding any legal violations or crimes. He stressed the importance of adhering to correct legal procedures by reporting to the police and submitting any evidence to avoid any legal complications despite good faith.

Dubai prosecutors had charged the Emirati employee with physically assaulting the driver while another Indian man was accused of posting a video [footage of the assault] online [YouTube] to cause damage.

As per article 20 of the Criminal Procedures Law, prosecutors dismissed the case against the Emirati after the driver waived his complaint and dropped his accusations.

The Emirati’s family waived their complaint against the Indian man, who filmed the assault incident and posted it on YouTube, hence prosecutors dismissed the defamation case against the Indian.

The family had considered in its defamation complaint [against the Indian] that viewers’ comments that were posted over the internet footage exposed the assaulter’s identity and libelled them.

Since the family dropped the defamation case, the prosecutors dismissed the case and stopped the investigations and decided that the legal procedures that were taken against the Indian were enough.

Charges dismissed against Emirati man, YouTube video uploader in road rage assault of Indian driver | GulfNews.com

Idiot arabs
No Clue why they think of them self's as ambassador of islam and do this Crap,they think every one who works in Arab ( khajori states as we call it ) are their slaves , I hope their oil well dry soon and they beg in hunger Cz they need some attitude adjustment =))

Back
Top Bottom