What's new

Do you have Indian friends?

You talk loads of bollocks! As soon as your hindu buddies get out of that prison cell called india and come here, they step over and fall over each other to have a fuc.king beef burger at Maccas. Pathetic insensitive loosers! :lol:

Ok.

Its not like they can't eat beef in India.

Cheers, Doc

Most Indians i have met here are from South India, they hate RSS and Modi more than i can imagine.

Indians are usually cowards, they never speak against Pakistan at your face, they lack courage, however they are known for back biting, most Indian Muslims I have met openly say that they are treated as second class citizens back home and have no hope in future.

They also frequently mention that although less in number Pakistanis are much more united abroad as compare to Indians.

This is so true. They always speak nice about Pakistan at your face, I've seen every Indian that I met like that. Also I know this Gujarat Muslim Family who talk about severe mistreatment of muslims in India.

Question is for

Pakistanis in the diaspora. Do you have any indian friends? (or hindu indians, to be more specific)

If yes, how do you interact with them when there are tensions between india and Pakistan? Like 2002 military standoff, Mumbai 2008, or current tensions over Pulwama. Does it have an impact on your friendship?

I have no indian/hindu friends, and try to avoid any social interaction with indians unless it is completely unavoidable like tolerating them in the workplace. Even then i am tactful and avoid talking to them about politics or religion.

Not sure about the intent of your post....But i will like to share my thought where i have few closed friends who are Pakistani...Not sure if they consider me as friend after reading how esteemed PDF member explain the way the deal with so called Hindu people.

I have friends with Familly from Lahore..It is almost 13 year we are in good contact..We appriciate each in a way in politics...Political talk between India and Pakistan is not about killing each other to be a superhero..Rather sharing opinion about others situation without insulting others....i am a big fan of IK in general and he is also core PTI supporter....He supports Kashmir militancy and feels pride when Indian army gets impacted...I feel upset then i also understand that he tolerates me when i feel happy when so many militants are killes in Kashmir every day...We both listen to each other without really hating that we are Hindus and Muslims...

One of the crucial factors that binds us is our acceptance that we do not hate each other due to religion rather our nationality....My stand is very clear...I should stand and support the issue of Hindus and Muslims of my country.....I am least bothered about what happens to Hinds in Pakistan....So does he understand that Pakistan should not get involved any of the issues about Muslims in India except Kashmir..

In a nutshell, we categorize our difference in minset due to Kashmir as a factor of politics not religion....Sane people do not break friendship due to difference in opinion in political mindset unlike many people in PDF who shared their thoughts l..

Yes, I have many Indian Hindus friends. It is stupid to form a dispute over friendships due to enmity between Governments of India and Pakistan. Nice people.

Extremely insensitive of you to offer Indians beef.

I guess this is the problem of living in a near cent percent Muslim society.

Cheers, Doc

Sir, I think you are on wrong path, it is no insensitivity but hospitality, it is muslim culture and tradition to offer food to others while having food in one place. For us, when we come to know who excused and who likes. We offer them accordingly and not forcing as in India. Did you see the difference?
I know, some Hindus are consuming beef it is evident thru my personal experience and I think I don't need any guidance but of Allah and his Prophet.
Living in Muslim society is a blessing for us and not a problem, may be it seems problem thru a Hindus point of view only, but not force it upon us.

Do you see how Indian faces change when they discover the Hindi speaking desi is a Pakistani?
My brother told about an incident during 2015 worldcup India Pakistan match. There was one sports bar which was playing the match. My Brother and his 2 friends entered the bar and sat next to 2 other people. When the first 4 was hit my brother and his friends cheered while there was a look of disappointment in the other 2 faces. There was an awkward silence and then my brother and his friends shifted to a different table.

Sir, I think you are on wrong path, it is no insensitivity but hospitality, it is muslim culture and tradition to offer food to others while having food in one place. For us, when we come to know who excused and who likes. We offer them accordingly and not forcing as in India. Did you see the difference?
I know, some Hindus are consuming beef it is evident thru my personal experience and I think I don't need any guidance but of Allah and his Prophet.
Living in Muslim society is a blessing for us and not a problem, may be it seems problem thru a Hindus point of view only, but not force it upon us.

I appreciate your sentiments sir. My point is the chances of an Indian being Hindu is 8 out of 10 times.

The chances of him not eating beef and being extremely offended if he is offered beef are probably even higher.

Cheers, Doc

My brother told about an incident during 2015 worldcup India Pakistan match. There was one sports bar which was playing the match. My Brother and his 2 friends entered the bar and sat next to 2 other people. When the first 4 was hit my brother and his friends cheered while there was a look of disappointment in the other 2 faces. There was an awkward silence and then my brother and his friends shifted to a different table.

I had a similar experience personally, in Ferney, France.

That's the day I learned that their guys are really scared of our batsmen. And down and out psychologically against us.

Cheers, Doc

One of my friends from Lahore is married to an Indian lady from Lucknow. The family dynamics during an India-Pakistan cricket match in his home can be quite interesting, specially for their kids, and for their friends from both sides. :D

Newsflash.

They are the ones avoiding you.

Do you see how Indian faces change when they discover the Hindi speaking desi is a Pakistani?

I kid you not. We have hyper-mobile faces. This has been pointed out by a number of firangs who've been present at such comical instances.

Sorry for bursting your bubble. But that's the politically incorrect truth about us and you in the west.

Embarrassing linkages. Vestigeal appendages.

Cheers, Doc

Not really. The educated among both sides carry on vibrant friendships without any such issues.

I appreciate your sentiments sir. My point is the chances of an Indian being Hindu is 8 out of 10 times.

The chances of him not eating beef and being extremely offended if he is offered beef are probably even higher.

Cheers, Doc

I had a similar experience personally, in Ferney, France.

That's the day I learned that their guys are really scared of our batsmen. And down and out psychologically against us.

Cheers, Doc
If one gets offended just coz he is offered food he doesn't eat, then that said person is what we call a f@ckin snowflake. This goes for any and all religion.

If one gets offended just coz he is offered food he doesn't eat, then that said person is what we call a f@ckin snowflake. This goes for any and all religion.

I'll offer you pork ribs in barbeque sauce.

If I was a crass turd.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

Sir, I know what you mean ... again you did not catch up with me. We have to offer food sharing as part of our religion/culture/hospitality. Don't take it as we are offering them on routine to offend them.
Once we know about their liking/disliking then next time we react accordingly.
I think, there will be more clarity for you and will help in understanding.

No No No, after dealing them for last 25 years one has to be out of his mind to make friends with Indians!! The only caveat is that Indian Muslims who have managed to get some education and make decent money are far worse than Indian Hindus in Pakistan Hating!!

Your friend is a buzdil moron.

Must be a bamman.

Cheers, Doc

Once in McDonald four Indian guy eating next to my table and yapping about how India can destroy Pakistan (speaking in Hindi), after listening for 10 15 minutes i got up and went to table looked at them and said "Agar G me dum hay to ker lo verna chup baitho, I am eating" came back to my table and started eating my lunch...did not hear a word after that....bahadur Indian kesa hota hay??

I have know few Pakistanis abroad, one is a student of linguistics from Peshwar. he's currently learning German and Avastan, he asks me to translate Sanskrit verses regularly to compare them with Avastan.

Once in McDonald four Indian guy eating next to my table and yapping about how India can destroy Pakistan (speaking in Hindi), after listening for 10 15 minutes i got up and went to table looked at them and said "Agar G me dum hay to ker lo verna chup baitho, I am eating" came back to my table and started eating my lunch...did not hear a word after that....bahadur Indian kesa hota hay??

Chutye the.

You wouldn't have gone back to your table.

And would have been eating through a straw and a wired jaw for a couple of months.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom