What's new

Do you have Indian friends?

now now doc, a ungrateful refugee calling his masters buzdil is biggest irony for me.

after sucking Gujju, Mughal and British d!ck for refuge and cash you have to adopt to your new masters as well if you want to survive. :enjoy:
that's a post in bad taste.. to be honest even the above was..
Keep calm and carry on

Read the book Sapiens. It doesn't matter which religionnyou belong to. It's all a bunch of thought a and ideas that shape behaviour. Mostly people from both countries are civil to each other. As long as you are mature that it's ok to be different it's fine. Other than that unless you are in the secret service of either country there is nothing much you can do to influence an outcome. My boss is Pakistani and his boss is Indian. And I really respect my boss and he his boss. So I don't think this should colour your interaction with Pan or Indians.

that's a post in bad taste.. to be honest even the above was..
Keep calm and carry on

Read the book Sapiens. It doesn't matter which religionnyou belong to. It's all a bunch of thought a and ideas that shape behaviour. Mostly people from both countries are civil to each other. As long as you are mature that it's ok to be different it's fine. Other than that unless you are in the secret service of either country there is nothing much you can do to influence an outcome. My boss is Pakistani and his boss is Indian. And I really respect my boss and he his boss. So I don't think this should colour your interaction with Pan or Indians.

Why bad taste?

He's attacking race and ethnicity. Not faith.

It would be weird for an Indian not to resort to that when his own is attacked.

Cheers, Doc

Come back first.

Stop flipping big Mac's in Canada.

Cheers, Doc

when did you leave 7-11 with your wife a 3 kids working 16 hours a day, showing Indian household earns the most in US

when did you leave 7-11 with your wife a 3 kids working 16 hours a day, showing Indian household earns the most in US

I make easily more than 10 equivalent guys like you scrounge there.

And this is me alone. Not the families I was born into and from.

Don't make me laugh and rub your face in it.

Cheers, Doc

I make easily more than 10 equivalent guys like you scrounge there.

And this is me alone. Not the families I was born into and from.

Don't make me laugh and rub your face in it.

Cheers, Doc

doesn't everyone on internet?, I am sure you taller, stronger and have more beautiful wife.
please tell me more details, making fun of idiots is my hobby

Well my sister was facebook friend of Narendra jha actor who is deceased now

doesn't everyone on internet?, I am sure you taller, stronger and have more beautiful wife.
please tell me more details, making fun of idiots is my hobby

It does not matter. Money. The person does.

I was only replying to your gora 7-11 cliche which you must be getting a lot there.

Don't try it with an Indian Doc at least. You come off as a joker.

Especially when he's from the Walter Reed of India ...

Cheers, Doc

It does not matter. Money. The person does.

I was only replying to your gora 7-11 cliche which you must be getting a lot there.

Don't try it with an Indian Doc at least. You come off as a joker.

Especially when he's from the Walter Reed of India ...

Cheers, Doc

LMAO you should also give the address so I can check online....like i give 2 biut fcuk about what you are or what do you or where you live, i can buy two of you son

LMAO you should also give the address so I can check online....like i give 2 biut fcuk about what you are or what do you or where you live, i can buy two of you son

In your dreams puttar. Lol

Cheers, Doc

In your dreams puttar. Lol

Cheers, Doc

post a photo shopped picture of you showing your 6'2 height, strong built and light skin standing next to your Ferrari just like your kind are doing in India finding terrorist everywhere with pictures and PO BOX addresses....we Pakistanis believe you wholeheartedly.

post a photo shopped picture of you showing your 6'2 height, strong built and light skin standing next to your Ferrari just like your kind are doing in India finding terrorist everywhere with pictures and PO BOX addresses....we Pakistanis believe you wholeheartedly.

Enough people on PDF from.ykur side have seen the real me.

Stop crying like a little kid.

Cheers, Doc

Enough people on PDF from.ykur side have seen the real me.

Stop crying like a little kid.

Cheers, Doc

No you idiot how does it make a difference if I flip burgers and you most prestigious Doctor living in the poshest of neighbourhood in the world's richest country India. What was your point of bringing this up...this is what puzzles me...if you are a doctor I assume you are a smart person...Smart people get irate of idiocracy of other not act like one...and I am irate...do you get the point Dr.?

No you idiot how does it make a difference if I flip burgers and you most prestigious Doctor living in the poshest of neighbourhood in the world's richest country India. What was your point of bringing this up...this is what puzzles me...if you are a doctor I assume you are a smart person...Smart people get irate of idiocracy of other not act like one...and I am irate...do you get the point Dr.?

Do you have a point relevant to the topic buddy?

Neither of us is about to invite the other into our respective social circles anytime soon.

Cheers, Doc

Question is for Pakistanis in the diaspora. Do you have any indian friends? (or hindu indians, to be more specific)

If yes, how do you interact with them when there are tensions between india and Pakistan? Like 2002 military standoff, Mumbai 2008, or current tensions over Pulwama. Does it have an impact on your friendship?

I have no indian/hindu friends, and try to avoid any social interaction with indians unless it is completely unavoidable like tolerating them in the workplace. Even then i am tactful and avoid talking to them about politics or religion.
I have. Gals/Guys from Gujrat, Kernatak and Bangal.
We discuss that in peaceful manner. Actually everybody knows what is what and who is who.

Back
Top Bottom