What's new

Do you have Indian friends?

Do you have a point relevant to the topic buddy?

Neither of us is about to invite the other into our respective social circles anytime soon.

Cheers, Doc

you did Mr. Dr. with money
looks like I made you feel stupid again

On the telephone, there was a Sikh guy who asked my father whether Partition was bad for everyone.

My father only said yes out of politeness.

But behind closed doors, we think otherwise. :lol:

True there is good and bad in every community.

Oh really, guess they were not practicing Muslims to drink alcohol.

Among my Pakistani group nobody drinks alcoholic drinks since we are Muslims.

But hey in USA and Canada I know Hindus who eat Beef and serve beef burgers. lol!

Nothing wrong with eating beef. Hindus, particularly brahmins used to eat beef, Lamb, sheep and even horse meat in vedic times.

We have our religious books stating that those brahmins who do not cook or eat/like beef are not real brahmins etc.

Beef was the favourite food of brahmins so much so that during weddings, childbirth and Sacred thread ceremony brahmins used to butcher whole Cow to feed the guests.

This was before we stopped doing that due to cults such as Jainism and Buddhism.

Nothing wrong with eating beef. Hindus, particularly brahmins used to eat beef, Lamb, sheep and even horse meat in vedic times.

We have our religious books stating that those brahmins who do not cook or eat/like beef are not real brahmins etc.

Beef was the favourite food of brahmins so much so that during weddings, childbirth and Sacred thread ceremony brahmins used to butcher whole Cow to feed the guests.

This was before we stopped doing that due to cults such as Jainism and Buddhism.
Then why is the slaughtering of cows illegal in many Indian provinces?

Come on, don't lie now.

Do you have any indian friends?

I would consider them strong acquaintances (but I would say the same for a lot of people I know, I'm just not a very social person).

If yes, how do you interact with them when there are tensions between india and Pakistan?

Usually, nobody cares. The few times political discussions do come up, I just end up making people upset so I've learnt to avoid them (this is a general thing, not just when it comes to me interacting with Indians).

There was one recent incident in which someone decided to make a rude comment about Pakistan/Pakistanis, and then I said something back. He tried saying something else back, but I just laughed it off (in an attempt to alleviate the tension) so he got angry/upset and left the room.

From my experience, Muslims from outside of South Asia tend to make fun of and bully Indians much more than we do. They'll even make fun of us if we get too close with them.

Last edited:
How are all of you interacting with your indian friends right now? Since Pakistan and india are literally in a state of war right now

Like i said earlier, it is best not to have any indian(hindu) friends. :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom