What's new

Do you have Indian friends?

Your friend is a buzdil moron.

Must be a bamman.

Cheers, Doc

now now doc, a ungrateful refugee calling his masters buzdil is biggest irony for me.

after sucking Gujju, Mughal and British d!ck for refuge and cash you have to adopt to your new masters as well if you want to survive. :enjoy:

Question is for Pakistanis in the diaspora. Do you have any indian friends? (or hindu indians, to be more specific)

If yes, how do you interact with them when there are tensions between india and Pakistan? Like 2002 military standoff, Mumbai 2008, or current tensions over Pulwama. Does it have an impact on your friendship?

I have no indian/hindu friends, and try to avoid any social interaction with indians unless it is completely unavoidable like tolerating them in the workplace. Even then i am tactful and avoid talking to them about politics or religion.
while in UK
I have had Indian friends both Hindu and non hindu friends had a house share with Indian students as well
as well as a family once.

in most of the cases we have never been affected by the political turmoil and the stand offs. we have hosted each other and poked light hearted fun on all the politics.
in general I have found Indians as good or a bad as the Pakistanis I have come across.
my doctor was a Hindu gentleman and an exceptionally kind and professional he was senior and retired few years ago. I pray for his good health and happy life.
other than that I have Sikh friends too and I met the father of one of those guys who fondly told me about his life and places in and around Sialkot. he was really looking forward to the opening of Kartarpur and wants to make a pilgrimage once in his life to Pakistan in his old age.

Yes I have Indian friends boht Hindu and Sikhs..hindu friends always hesitate to discussion politic or religion in front of you and Sikhs are as open and straight forward as us Pakistani Punjabi so got heated debate many times but never got into real fight ..Sikhs are more into Punjabiyat than Indian nationalism

Yes I have Indian friends boht Hindu and Sikhs..hindu friends always hesitate to discussion politic or religion in front of you and Sikhs are as open and straight forward as us Pakistani Punjabi so got heated debate many times but never got into real fight ..Sikhs are more into Punjabiyat than Indian nationalism
Agreed I have many, Hindu, Sikh, Christian, and even Buddhist(from Sri Lanka) acquaintances.
But they did not like to talk about Religion or Politics.

And Indians did not like to talk about Pakistani-Indian relations or partition.

Question is for Pakistanis in the diaspora. Do you have any indian friends? (or hindu indians, to be more specific)
Yes.

when there are tensions between india and Pakistan? Like 2002 military standoff, Mumbai 2008, or current tensions over Pulwama. Does it have an impact on your friendship?
Not even close.

On the telephone, there was a Sikh guy who asked my father whether Partition was bad for everyone.

My father only said yes out of politeness.

But behind closed doors, we think otherwise. :lol:

while in UK
I have had Indian friends both Hindu and non hindu friends had a house share with Indian students as well
as well as a family once.

in most of the cases we have never been affected by the political turmoil and the stand offs. we have hosted each other and poked light hearted fun on all the politics.
in general I have found Indians as good or a bad as the Pakistanis I have come across.
my doctor was a Hindu gentleman and an exceptionally kind and professional he was senior and retired few years ago. I pray for his good health and happy life.
other than that I have Sikh friends too and I met the father of one of those guys who fondly told me about his life and places in and around Sialkot. he was really looking forward to the opening of Kartarpur and wants to make a pilgrimage once in his life to Pakistan in his old age.
True there is good and bad in every community.

Had a lot of Pakistani friends in Uni. Drank a lot together.
Oh really, guess they were not practicing Muslims to drink alcohol.

Among my Pakistani group nobody drinks alcoholic drinks since we are Muslims.

But hey in USA and Canada I know Hindus who eat Beef and serve beef burgers. lol!

Yes but virtually all Punjabi Sikhs. Among them some hate India (1984), most are indifferent i.e. care just about Punjab, and a minority are pro-India.
I have a Hindu Punjabi pal as well, but he's pro-India through and through.
Gujarati Hindus are very clique orientated and keep themselves to themselves i.e. entire social circle is Guju, which is weird in itself.

Agreed I have many, Hindu, Sikh, Christian, and even Buddhist(from Sri Lanka) acquaintances.
But they did not like to talk about Religion or Politics.

And Indians did not like to talk about Pakistani-Indian relations or partition.

Agree with you...And the reason we do not talk as we feel Muslims are too sensitive for their teligion where as Hindus are not....Most of the Hindus are cultural Hindus but they are not so religious in nature..

If Hindua are not talking about religion that does not mean any disrespect to Muslims but we avoid unnecessary nuances to happen...

Agree with you...And the reason we do not talk as we feel Muslims are too sensitive for their teligion where as Hindus are not....Most of the Hindus are cultural Hindus but they are not so religious in nature..

If Hindua are not talking about religion that does not mean any disrespect to Muslims but we avoid unnecessary nuances to happen...
I have many Hindu acquaintances. Some of them are quite strict about dietary restrictions like we Muslims are.

I am quite cool with them.

that is why asked how to recognize a bahadur Indian, never seen one

Easiest way would be to leave Canada and come back to Pakistan and join your army.

Would make you a lot more credible than cyber-warrioring from western shores.

Cheers, Doc

Easiest way would be to leave Canada and come back to Pakistan and join your army.

Cheers, Doc

that too is no fun snipping Indian heads from KMs away, I want to see them up close because not everyone get to see it.

Gujarati Hindus are very clique orientated and keep themselves to themselves i.e. entire social circle is Guju, which is weird in itself.
Nothing strange here, its more of a survival strategy where ppl within group help each other. It is the same case with jews,spanish,jains.....etc. These ppl are close that even in India itself if they are in majority in a place , even a fellow non gujju-Indian will be an alien. If it is business then you are virtually guaranteed to get squeezed out.

I think most of the time ppl would not talk about controversial topics. Even if they have hatred or liking they might just smile or nod and move away. Most of desis are not really that patriotic , in fact they are most selfish and they would just wonder why talk about some thing that does not have any affect of them.

Second thing is embarrassment, if you are in a group which has non-desis what would other ppl think if they start talking about things which are in no way relevant to that part of the country.

Back
Top Bottom