What's new

Gaza war -- Don't let Indians on PDF pretending to be neutral fool you

Maira La

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Indians freely expressing their opinions, without reservation, on Indian-only forums:

1699118562221.png

1699118642286.png

1699118687882.png

1699118728433.png

====
I hope Muslims world over realize what Hindus really are, and start to see them as enemies. They hate you more than Jews do, and it doesn't matter whether you're Arab, Turk, Iranian or Afghan, Indians will always cheerlead for your enemies and enjoy the genocide of just about any Muslim nation.

Last edited:
while i can understand the bloodlust coming from israeli people against innocent palestinians , i still cant understand why indian hate palestinian with such intense hatred , bordering on insanity

It's in the Quran, brother. That the greatest in enmity against Muslims would be the Zionists and the Polytheists (Hindutvians).

Indians are only exposing themselves, however. Many Afghans, gulf Arabs, south east Asians, North Africans, etc., who liked India & Indians now know the truth about Hindutva and its role in end times.

India, under Hindutva, is going to aid Israel with its quest.

Pakistans media Industry have failed miserably in promoting anti Hindutva activities.
Indias has won the media war.

Last edited:
This should be promoted in arab forums so they can hit Indians where it hurts them the most.

Last edited:
This should be posted on Arab forums, where the Arabs can see what the Hindus truly are.

Indians freely expressing their opinions, without reservation, on Indian-only forums --

View attachment 968181
View attachment 968183
View attachment 968184
View attachment 968185

==
I hope Muslims world over realize what Hindus really are, and start to see them as enemies. They hate you more than Jews do, and it doesn't matter whether you're Arab, Turk, Iranian or Afghan, Indians will always cheerlead for your enemies and enjoy the genocide of just about any Muslim nation.
These Hindus showing their hatred for Muslims. Now I am convinced partition was right.

while i can understand the bloodlust coming from israeli people against innocent palestinians , i still cant understand why indian hate palestinian with such intense hatred , bordering on insanity
Because their masters the Israelis told them to hate Palestinians and Muslims.

This video keeps getting posted pretty much everyday in all the community, housing complex, school alumni, university alumni, WhatsApp groups that I am in.

Basically a bunch of right wing Hindu idiots reciprocating the hatred they received from a bunch of right wing Muslim idiots. Indian government and people have otherwise always been supportive of the Palestinians and two state solution.

Now notice, how Israeli propagandists capitalise support using the same video,

Another issue is, Hindus as a community feel very isolated on the world stage. They see Muslim countries band up and stand up for common causes (regardless of how superficial it is). They see Christian countries stand up for common causes, but no one stands up for Hindu causes, I mean there is only India and Nepal which are Hindu majority countries anyways.

As per their logic, Israel and Jews are in the same isolated position, so they do these antics to find allies around the world.

Last edited:
Incredible hatred for Muslims shown. Some have great desire and offer themselves to the IDF to join the genocide - showing phul sappoort.
Imagine wanting to lay your life down for a third party that absolutely hates pagan worship Hindus - yet they, are prepared to lick Israel boot to get close to white man acceptance - truly incredible Indians.

Another issue is, Hindus as a community feel very isolated on the world stage. They see Muslim countries band up and stand up for common causes (regardless of how superficial it is). They see Christian countries stand up for common causes, but no one stands up for Hindu causes, I mean there is only India and Nepal which are Hindu majority countries anyways.

As per their logic, Israel and Jews are in the same isolated position, so they do these antics to find allies around the world.
That is an incredible cindrella story for hindus but we have seen since beginning of modern age that hindu hatred for Muslims is based on the quest to get justice for the past where rape and pillage happened at the hands of Afghans, Iranians, Central Asians and Arabs.
This has nothing to do with the hindu standing on "world stage" where hindus have more privilege than Muslims.

This obscure video that nobody knows about is only 1 year old.

Here's 13 year old Indian post from the same forum, some Pajeet sympathizing with Israelis:
1699161901530.png

Did this guy time travel after watching that video??

PHUL SHAPORT IJRAIL SAAR is as old as time itself.

Ooh ooh..., my favorite Forum (DF!).

Whenever I bring 'em up, you'll find some Gangu telling me that why do I keep mentioning that Forum & that they aren't actually on it - but still get hurt when I make fun of' em.

This obscure video that nobody knows about is only 1 year old.

Here's 13 year old Indian post from the same forum, some Pajeet sympathizing with Israelis:
View attachment 968302

Did this guy time travel after watching that video??

PHUL SHAPORT IJRAIL SAAR is as old as time itself.
Are you an illiterate? I gave multiple reasons, you decided to pick on just one for your low IQ lungideshi post?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom