What's new

Do the Chinese Like or Dislike Chinese Communist Party?

things that make you go hmmm....

8 out 10 people who profess love for the CCP have themselves run off to another country and would not, have not gone back to the love they profess. They also have not given up their love for the very same freedoms they enjoy in those very " evil" western worlds they crib about-

BUT YET! ask the people in china to " accept" - the lack of those very freedoms. Yup- things that make you hmmm...

Satisfaction with Country's Direction(Pew Research Center):
Database | Pew Global Attitudes Project
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pew_Research_Center
1st, China, 87%
2nd, Brazil, 50%

:pop: You should have the courage to face the reality.

8 out 10 people who profess love for the CCP have themselves run off to another country and would not, have not gone back to the love they profess. They also have not given up their love for the very same freedoms they enjoy in those very " evil" western worlds they crib about-

BUT YET! ask the people in china to " accept" - the lack of those very freedoms. Yup- things that make you hmmm...

Are you implying the love you have for your country and its democracy? you can stop contradicting yourself already :lol:

Then why are you not enjoying Indian democracy? Is it because you've frequently stated that you're an American with no relationship to India?

So you are saying those Indians who came to and later settled down in U.S. or other western countries do not love or love less India than those who stay???

When did Below Freezing become an immigrant?

That is exactly what I was thinking...

"Too simple, sometimes naive!" :D

I hadn't actually watch the video but I just looked it up now on youtube. What did Deng see in him that he thought 'gee this is the man to run the country.'

20081019011200475.jpg

haha....

I hadn't actually watch the video but I just looked it up now on youtube. What did Deng see in him that he thought 'gee this is the man to run the country.'

I have no idea lol.

Hong Kong reporters can sometimes be a real pain though, so it is somewhat understandable why he was upset.

National leaders need good anger management classes. :D

I find it is odd that the most professional military forum in China like CD forum is very Pro-386(Jiang Zemin).

JayATL is in the US and that is true.

One is not aware if he is a US citizen of Indian origin or even a second generation American of Indian origin.

I have seen his posts in various fora and I daresay he is that enamoured with the way India is being governed as all of you Chinese flying foreign flags jump the hoops at the very word China; that is except Card Sharp. Card Sharp is more moderate in his views and not totally in the in a hoop la mode as the others.

In fact, JayATL on an Indian forum was very pro US and therefore, to insinuate that he has bolted the stable as the Chinese who fly foreign flags and have flown the coop would not be fair since he is not in the same league.

As far as the Communist Party of China is concerned, I am sure all Chinese love them includiingthose who have gone abroad to live.

It is however surprising that they live in other countries when China is doing so well and is so beautiful with modern buildings, bridges, wide roads and all that and is much better a place to live than the decadent west and the underdeveloped east.

And since China is on the rise and a better place, those who have acquired foreign citizenship should also return to savour the glory of their forefathers' land that elsewhere.

As far as the Communist Party of China is concerned, I am sure all Chinese love them includiingthose who have gone abroad to live.

It is however surprising that they live in other countries when China is doing so well and is so beautiful with modern buildings, bridges, wide roads and all that and is much better a place to live than the decadent west and the underdeveloped east.

And since China is on the rise and a better place, those who have acquired foreign citizenship should also return to savour the glory of their forefathers' land that elsewhere.
Chinese people not CCP has done good job,but the natural environment so cruel,so if I got a chance I would rather abroad.:D

Back
Top Bottom