What's new

Do most Indians consider Bangladeshi people as 'Indians'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Indians dont consider themselves as Indians why would they consider Bangladeshis as Indian? Recently I sneaked into an online Indian teenager gathering, by my avatar they started bullying me as Bihari. As if Bihari is alternative to Nigga :angry:

34e420be1b862eaee90f8f31fd3136b555e034251f4984d2377c20ec95bd8313.jpg

How long have you been on medication?
Why ? You sell 'medicines' out in the street for living ? Is that your day job ?
Maybe the disastrous rout of your God BJP is toomuch pain to bear for you bhakts.
As if I care. But, guess what ? Ruling party is BJP in center. So, what do you do ? Spin over a cactus ?

And what Pakistan thinks about Bangladesh ???

Why ? You sell 'medicines' out in the street for living ? Is that your day job ?

Its a better job than selling your body on the streets something which you are very good at.

As if I care. But, guess what ? Ruling party is BJP in center. So, what do you do ? Spin over a cactus ?

For how long will BJP remain in power?LOL!!

Spinning on a cactus is what hindus did when Muslims ruled over them for a 1000 years.

Its a better job than selling your body on the streets something which you are very good at.
lol! try harder :P
You get lessons from your mom ?
For how long will BJP remain in power?LOL!!
Indians will decide that.
Spinning on a cactus is what hindus did when Muslims ruled over them for a 1000 years.
What were you doing back then ? Being Nawab somewhere ?

@nForce

You are wasting time feeding the false flagger troll, best to ignore him. Nothing "Indian" or "patriotic" about him at all. You should see how he was trying to divide and instigate hate between northerners and southerners....and his total DRDO hate (even when presented with facts) should leave little doubt as to who he is and where he's from.

@nForce

You are wasting time feeding the false flagger troll, best to ignore him. Nothing "Indian" or "patriotic" about him at all. You should see how he was trying to divide and instigate hate between northerners and southerners....and his total DRDO hate (even when presented with facts) should leave little doubt as to who he is and where he's from.
haha.. good kids. They are trying to do a service to their nation from their armchairs, at least they think so. Could have done better if committed to the book instead.

That's unfortunate that most Indians have very little knowledge about Bangladesh apart from news of cyclone and floods. We may be very different people than Indians but we are geographically connected with each other. So its shocking that most Indians have no knowledge about Bangladesh.
India is big country, and most people are not educated. People of bordering states (share border with bangladesh) know about bangladesh, but others much less. We know nepal because lot of nepalis in India all over the country, somewhat know about lanka because its distinct entity on map(besides its mentioned in ramayana) and everybody knows pakistan, dont ask why. lolz.

And what Pakistan thinks about Bangladesh ???

They are good, hard working people... That's what i think about Bengali people..

I think you are right...The term Indian only comes up when you go outside India..Otherwise, if you ask many Indian, many people even do not know there is a state called Odisha in India too...So chill out..as i said, fortunately or unfortunately, Britishers did a favor where they made us a country...Otherwise, we are the people who are fighting among ourselves in the name of caste, religion and hell lot of things..

Stop kidding,

What is Pan Card ? What is Aadhar Card ? What is Ration Card ?

In all the Indian documents , the most important is this.

satyameva jayate nānαΉ›taṁ
satyena panthā vitato devayānaαΈ₯
yenākramantyαΉ›αΉ£ayo hyāptakāmā
yatra tat satyasya paramaṁ nidhānam

Truth alone triumphs; not falsehood.
Through truth the divine path is spread out
by which the sages whose desires have been completely fulfilled, reach
where that supreme treasure of Truth resides

LOL.....Bangladesh is our COLONY & BDians our SUBJECT......how can they be INDIANS?? :lol:

Bangladesh is not India's colony. Its a sovereign independent Bengali country of South Asia on the bank of bay of Bengal and a neighbor of India and Myanmar. People of Bangladesh are proud Bangladeshi, not Indian. Stop insulting a nation.

Bangladesh is not India's colony. Its a sovereign independent Bengali country of South Asia on the bank of bay of Bengal and a neighbor of India and Myanmar. People of Bangladesh are proud Bangladeshi, not Indian. Stop insulting a nation.

How can I ever INSULT a nation whose name is Bangladesh!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom