What's new

Do most Indians consider Bangladeshi people as 'Indians'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already knew before looking its an "Asian Union" (now asianlion) thread resurrection lol.

@waz @WAJsal @jaibi @AgNoStiC MuSliM @WebMaster

Should we be reporting this thread resurrections (I remember it was a taboo thing to do previously)?

Or are they fine to do?

Already knew before looking its an "Asian Union" (now asianlion) thread resurrection lol.

@waz @WAJsal @jaibi @AgNoStiC MuSliM @WebMaster

Should we be reporting this thread resurrections (I remember it was a taboo thing to do previously)?

Or are they fine to do?
Just report it with your reason. We’ll assess it case by case.

Some old threads CAN be relevant (some of the Pakistan history section sticky’s for example).

We’re doing really well with reducing the backlog of reported posts, so no more tagging the moderators on the threads please. Not only is it redundant, but declaring that you reported someone or want to report someone only causes more issues with users getting more upset.

Just report it with your reason. We’ll assess it case by case.

Some old threads CAN be relevant (some of the Pakistan history section sticky’s for example).

We’re doing really well with reducing the backlog of reported posts, so no more tagging the moderators on the threads please. Not only is it redundant, but declaring that you reported someone or want to report someone only causes more issues with users getting more upset.

I actually never had problem with it (old thread resurrection), I just remember this was a policy of PDF not to do before.

Thanks for answering, i.e its not a carte-blanc rule etc. like it seemed to have been in instances before.

I actually never had problem with it (old thread resurrection), I just remember this was a policy of PDF not to do before.

Thanks for answering, i.e its not a carte-blanc rule etc. like it seemed to have been in instances before.
Some people do it to troll/flame. Some others actually have good contributions to make.

A thread on something like the PMLN winning the 2013 election would be completely pointless, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom