What's new

Do most Indians consider Bangladeshi people as 'Indians'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
est janakke huttidiya bywarsi???..kappu gulti handi..US ge hogbittu aa oorinavra tunne na cheeppkoli..illandre Madras ge hogi kongara kaalu tolkoli.nimmantha handigalu hechu idaare alli..hogi avaranna jothe serskolli...
Hogi nimappan kelu gulf nalli toilet toleyuttiruvudu yaru antha, amerikanalli hegiddare antha gottu, naav yeke bere kade hogbeku, neen bandhiruvudu illi kelasakkagi, muchkond kelasa madi

est janakke huttidiya thullu si???..kappu gulti handi..US ge hogbittu aa oorinavra tunne na cheeppkoli..illandre Madras ge hogi kongara kaalu tolkoli.nimmantha handigalu hechu idaare alli..hogi avaranna jothe serskolli...
Le handige huttidavane, ninnammanna yesthu janakke bittiddeya, galiju thullu magane, non tai na talbagal ne badiya, nin akkan thikka nai mari keyya, hogi yavudadaru katthe tunne bayalli idko, handi yeelu thindavane.

Hogi nimappan kelu gulf nalli toilet toleyuttiruvudu yaru antha, amerikanalli hegiddare antha gottu, naav yeke bere kade hogbeku, neen bandhiruvudu illi kelasakkagi, muchkond kelasa madi

Le handige huttidavane, ninnammanna yesthu janakke bittiddeya, galiju thullu magane, non tai na talbagal ne badiya, nin akkan thikka nai mari keyya, hogi yavudadaru katthe tunne bayalli idko, handi yeelu thindavane.
Naa kelasakk aagi bandiruvudu Kannada naadalli ninn Gulti naadalli alla..Kannadada bagge mathaadlikke nimgenu hakku ide??..aadashtu bega andra ge vapaas kalchko..Gulf.??..gulf alli maatra andaaju mooru laksha telegus jeevana maadta idaare gotha??..avrenu alli toilet tolita idaare??..hogi avaranna jothd kelasakke serko..Tikka muchkondu iro swalpanu..

le bolan magane,hetta taayina olage bittu jeevana maadodu ninn samskruthi ,nandalla..astu kettogidya neenu??..Nimge cheepakke katte tunne na bekandre neeve nin tunne na baayalli itkondu maja maadi..

How can you even think Bangladeshi will be roaming around revealing their identity? They all claim(Benglis and Bangladeshis) to be from Murshidabad in West Bengal. The reality is many of them are Bangladeshis. A report I read says, identity cards are cheaply available for Bangladeshis after reaching India. Photo id, ration card whatever they want is made available.
Padre,simply ask them whether they are "Bangals" or "Ghotis".If they claim to be the former and are muslim by religion then most probably they are from Bangaldesh but if they claim to be the latter and by and large are Hindus then they are definitely from Bengal!!It's actually the only way to identify them:coffee:.

:lol: Do you know the number of Bengalis in Bangalore? There are very much at home in Bengal -uru.....:D
Please,i request you to stop equating Bengalis with Bangladeshis as the former are the proud citizens of this country who have sacrificed a lot for this country's independence while the latter is a confused race of people who claim to be Bengalis while hating everything that is Bengali be it culture,tradition or Sanatan Dharma!!The word "Bangladeshi" is actually used as a slang in Kolkata,people usually takes a great offence when someone calls them to be bangladeshis in this part of the world:coffee:!!

Please,i request you to stop equating Bengalis with Bangladeshis as the former are the proud citizens of this country who have sacrificed a lot for this country's independence while the latter is a confused race of people who claim to be Bengalis while hating everything that is Bengali be it culture,tradition or Sanatan Dharma!!The word "Bangladeshi" is actually used as a slang in Kolkata,people usually takes a great offence when someone calls them to be bangladeshis in this part of the world:coffee:!!

I was making the point that with so many Bengalis in Karnataka, how does the guy know who is Bangladeshi & who is from WB.He was being a little obnoxious & I was just having a little fun with that. Not like he likes Bengalis from WB any more.

Btw, he did call me a Bengali, so I guess I can't be rude about my own people......:D

Yes! When I'm too high to decipher the World Map.

Y have topic for troll fest.
Populations on both sides will not accept it.

Bangla Desh (Country of Bengal), Bangladeshi (Citizen of Bangladesh)

India (Country of Indus), Indian (Indus people)

HOPE YOU GET IT. :-)

But you Indians always insult your neighbors by not recognizing sovereignty of other countries which share any border with India.

1. Suresh Kushwaha ‏@winmaxxindia Aug 10
    actually Bangladesh is not a nation it is pretending to be one..it is a part of India

can I show you how 'you bangladeshis' insult India by showing quote of one random bd individual? There are a billion of us, and millions of you... people will write/say stuff.

Padre,simply ask them whether they are "Bangals" or "Ghotis".If they claim to be the former and are muslim by religion then most probably they are from Bangaldesh but if they claim to be the latter and by and large are Hindus then they are definitely from Bengal!!It's actually the only way to identify them:coffee:.

Does Bengal only mean West Bengal? Bangladesh is the main part of Bengal. :coffee:

Untitled.png

Last edited:
While googling I found out a comment from an Indian about Bangladeshis. It really surprised me that most Indians consider Bangladeshi people as Indians.

Abhijit K Varma, Indian , IIT roorkee

My native place is in kerala and there people have a reasonably good image about bangladeshis , the reasons being :
  1. Kerala has a labour shortage in low skill sector and this is mostly filled by east Indian people (biharis , banglas , etc) and many of these east Indians come from Bangladesh .
  2. Bangal and Kerala have several similarities : rain , humidity , liking for fish , rice is staple food , usage of spices , both used to be naval-trade related regions , etc .
  3. Timid and Industrious nature of the Bangla workforce . they don't steal things like the Biharis , they make do with whatever they get .
We consider all Indians as our brethren , irrespective of their nationality , for most of us a Bangladeshi is as much of an Indian as a citizen of RoI(republic of India)

Why do Indians hate Bangladeshis more than Pakistanis even though India's arch-rival is Pakistan? - Quora

They are not Indian citizens. But they may share some cultural traits

While googling I found out a comment from an Indian about Bangladeshis. It really surprised me that most Indians consider Bangladeshi people as Indians.

Abhijit K Varma, Indian , IIT roorkee

My native place is in kerala and there people have a reasonably good image about bangladeshis , the reasons being :
  1. Kerala has a labour shortage in low skill sector and this is mostly filled by east Indian people (biharis , banglas , etc) and many of these east Indians come from Bangladesh .
  2. Bangal and Kerala have several similarities : rain , humidity , liking for fish , rice is staple food , usage of spices , both used to be naval-trade related regions , etc .
  3. Timid and Industrious nature of the Bangla workforce . they don't steal things like the Biharis , they make do with whatever they get .
We consider all Indians as our brethren , irrespective of their nationality , for most of us a Bangladeshi is as much of an Indian as a citizen of RoI(republic of India)

Why do Indians hate Bangladeshis more than Pakistanis even though India's arch-rival is Pakistan? - Quora
As a child, who lived in Siligudi for 1 year and liked Bengal very much, I thought of you (by your name) as part of Bengal, hence India. When I came to know that BD is a separate entity, and was liberated with the help of India, I felt proud and thought of BD as india's ally. I know that BD was once East Bengal. So there must be cultural similarities and Kinship b/w the West and East Bengal.

And about hate, I dont think I have come across any Indian who hates Bangladesh including myself. Though I strongly dislike some of the Bangladeshis members of PDF because of their disparaging and derogative comments on India.

WoW.. 7 page of total BS..

First.. Indians will never accept Bangladeshis as Indian citizen. ? why ? ask me.. i am from NE.. my hometown is Guwahati.. which is full bangladeshi people thanks to Congress Govt who has played every trick in the dirty book to make changes in the ongoing NRC by central govt .. Every crime in the city from pick pocket to murder to looting people and temples are done by bangladeshi immigrants working as labour etc.. they have become a economic burden on development of the state as well as cancer which giving fire to communal violence in tribal areas..

Unfinished agenda of 1971 war, India got nothing from 1971 war, India thought Ankhand greater India...but in the end..nothing for Indian govt and army.

No absolutely not. Bangladeshis have lived in a separate culture for far too long to be considered Indian. They are completely different people. We respect their country for what it has achieved recently, but still we are 2 different countries.

Unfinished agenda of 1971 war, India got nothing from 1971 war, India thought Ankhand greater India...but in the end..nothing for Indian govt and army.
Actually they got their success over muslims....
After thousands of years of slavery people like @Jackdaws got sth....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom