What's new

Do most Indians consider Bangladeshi people as 'Indians'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I ever INSULT a nation whose name is Bangladesh!! :rofl:

Bangla Desh (Country of Bengal), Bangladeshi (Citizen of Bangladesh)

India (Country of Indus), Indian (Indus people)

HOPE YOU GET IT. :-)

But you Indians always insult your neighbors by not recognizing sovereignty of other countries which share any border with India.

1. Suresh Kushwaha ‏@winmaxxindia Aug 10
    actually Bangladesh is not a nation it is pretending to be one..it is a part of India

Last edited:
Sincere,hard working and we thank them for having soft corner for the people of Pakistan

i know that very well . Last time when Pak lost match with Bangladesh a thread in PDF was enough Comment for hard work and Soft Corner itself .... :p:

In Karnataka we don't like Bangladeshi's, and never ever consider bangladeshis as indians, if keralians have such a shortage of labour thats because of unions, these communist unions do not allow any body to work who are not part of their union,bangladeshis work as illigal people workng like slaves, they are not liked because they are nusense, they are involved in crimes and prostitution, one can find lot of Bangladeshi girls in prostitution rackets, and when we even see biharis and north Indians with suspicion, imagine about foreigners, many Bangladeshi labourers are employed in construction sector as they work for a pittance, and if they lose their lives there will be no one to claim compensation, there is great competition between biharis and Bangladeshis for doing labour jobs, and I can find all the malayalees doing labour jobs in gulf, hence the shortage, the remaining malayalees are either in Karnataka or tamilnadu, the rest are commies doing goondaism in their locality.

:lol: Do you know the number of Bengalis in Bangalore? There are very much at home in Bengal -uru.....:D
He is talking about Bangladeshis and I take it by that he means the Bangladeshis that he is used to see..

He is talking about Bangladeshis and I take it by that he means the Bangladeshis that he is used to see..

I didn't know that Bangladeshis come with some sort of a name plate. Once in India, how the hell can anyone who is non-Bengali distinguish them from the others?

I didn't know that Bangladeshis come with some sort of a name plate. Once in India, how the hell can anyone who is non-Bengali distinguish them from the others?

That's a good question. Normally, non-Bengali people have some idea of how Bengali sounds like. They assume the construction workers and such other forms of manual labourers, speaking in Bengali to be Bangladeshi. They are, not entirely wrong there, I must say. Although, in some cases, they can also be from Murshidabad or Midnapore.

:lol: Do you know the number of Bengalis in Bangalore? There are very much at home in Bengal -uru.....:D
Good to know that that Bengali's are living as illegal migrants, you are not even Indians, and you are correct I can find bengali prostitutes every where, and also know that you Bengali's don't get jobs in your state and along with you also bring foreigners namely Bangladeshis ,to work in your homes, and we kannadigas don't like it, as you are bragging that you have a great reputation in Bangalore, and it is bendha kaal uru ( cooked pulses village/ town) not Bengal, it is called so as our language is different from yours, you can only pronounce like that.

Good to know that that Bengali's are living as illegal migrants, you are not even Indians, and you are correct I can find bengali prostitutes every where, and also know that you Bengali's don't get jobs in your state and along with you also bring foreigners namely Bangladeshis ,to work in your homes, and we kannadigas don't like it, as you are bragging that you have a great reputation in Bangalore, and it is bendha kaal uru ( cooked pulses village/ town) not Bengal, it is called so as our language is different from yours, you can only pronounce like that.

lol.. even the jobless folks in US don't react like that for Indians taking their jobs.

:lol: It's called Bengal - uru, little wonder that Bengalis want to stay in their "uru".....As it is, Kannadigas like Bengali stuff so much, especially their sweets. There are more K C Das outlets in Karnataka than there are in Bengal......:D. You are just the odd guy out who doesn't like Bengalis.....

:lol: It's called Bengal - uru, little wonder that Bengalis want to stay in their "uru".....As it is, Kannadigas like Bengali stuff so much, especially their sweets. There are more K C Das outlets in Karnataka than there are in Bengal......:D
They have KC Das outlets there ? Damn.. I used to think there is only one.

In Karnataka we don't like Bangladeshi's, and never ever consider bangladeshis as indians, if keralians have such a shortage of labour thats because of unions, these communist unions do not allow any body to work who are not part of their union,bangladeshis work as illigal people workng like slaves, they are not liked because they are nusense, they are involved in crimes and prostitution, one can find lot of Bangladeshi girls in prostitution rackets, and when we even see biharis and north Indians with suspicion, imagine about foreigners, many Bangladeshi labourers are employed in construction sector as they work for a pittance, and if they lose their lives there will be no one to claim compensation, there is great competition between biharis and Bangladeshis for doing labour jobs, and I can find all the malayalees doing labour jobs in gulf, hence the shortage, the remaining malayalees are either in Karnataka or tamilnadu, the rest are commies doing goondaism in their locality.
le tarle nann maga...Neen telegu thanne??..Telegus est jana andra dinda kelasa hudukondu Bangalore ge dina bartare ,gotha nimge??..Bangalore nalli labor kelasa maadodralli saakasthu janaru telegus ne..vishayannu tilkondu mathaado..tikka muchkondu right helu..

Where? In Bangalore? K.C. Das's home base now...:lol: They sell moreBangladeshiska than they do in Bengal.
I was not aware that west Bengal is a part of Bangladesh, I thought Bengali's are Indians, the way you are supporting Bangladeshis, proves that there is no hope for Bengal, the question was weather Indians considered Bangladeshis as Indians? And I said I hate them, but the way you support them brings a bad president, any how I like Bengali prostitutes very much, apart from the sweets, my favorite sweet is mysorepak, and tirupathi laddu, there are many stores of KC das but there are hundreds of stores who earn more than them.

le tarle nann maga...Neen telegu thanne??..Telegus est jana andra dinda kelasa hudukondu Bangalore ge dina bartare ,gotha nimge??..Bangalore nalli labor kelasa maadodralli saakasthu janaru telegus ne..vishayannu tilkondu mathaado..tikka muchkondu right helu..

le tarle nanmalayalamtelegu thanne??..Telegus est jana andra dinda kelasa hudukondu Bangalore ge dina bartare ,gotha nimge??..Bangalore nalli labor kelasa maadodralli saakasthu janaru telegus ne..vishayannu tilkondu mathaado..tikka muchkondu right helu..
Soole magane, hogi shekhgala thikka tholi, alli nimma malayaligalu gulf nalli thikka hodoskolluthiddare hodoskolluthiddare neenu kooda hogu , le maha tarale nan maga, yav andhra navaro randi magane, ketta maatu mathadlikke ninagintha chennagi barutthe, nav tippu sulthan na appan kaalad hindininda mysore rajyadallideve, katthe, handi.

Mister malayali Christian, you are working in Karnataka and showing such an intolerance to the state in which you work, this is one reason people like you are not liked, and speaking bad words shows how uncultured you are.

Soole magane, hogi shekhgala thikka tholi, alli nimma malayaligalu gulf nalli thikka hodoskolluthiddare hodoskolluthiddare neenu kooda hogu , le maha tarale nan maga, yav andhra navaro randi magane, ketta maatu mathadlikke ninagintha chennagi barutthe, nav tippu sulthan na appan kaalad hindininda mysore rajyadallideve, katthe, handi.

Mister malayali Christian, you are working in Karnataka and showing such an intolerance to the state in which you work, this is one reason people like you are not liked, and speaking bad words shows how uncultured you are.
est janakke huttidiya bywarsi???..kappu gulti handi..US ge hogbittu aa oorinavra tunne na cheeppkoli..illandre Madras ge hogi kongara kaalu tolkoli.nimmantha handigalu hechu idaare alli..hogi avaranna jothe serskolli...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom