What's new

Do most Indians consider Bangladeshi people as 'Indians'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is big country, depends on the relation with bangladeshi migrants in the area.
Generally speaking, Indians who only know bangladesh as some distant land(no personal contact with bangladeshi), know about it when its about cyclone or some boat tragedy, think its some poor country.
Those who know about 71 war either have some affection or some anger(due to the idea that bangladeshis betrayed us after taking our help)

In areas of significant bengali immigrant population its usually positive(due to their hard working and non-confrontational nature). NE people seem to be threatened by them, but the anger is equally directed towards people of WB & bihar there.

Yes, unfortunately people have more posititve things to say about bangladeshis than biharis (something that is already mentioned by OP, and a fact @bongbang still cannot fathom, which is why 'Indians hate Indian' generic statement :) )

bangladeshis are foreigners, end of story.They are not Indians and never will be. Except for few hindutavadis who want to give shelter to these aliens nobody considers bangladeshis as Indian.

We are neighbors of yours. We share history together but we are as much foreigners to Indians as you are to Chinese.

We are just closely integrated neighbors. :cheers:

india_map.jpg

Not only Bangladeshis, but also Nepalis. They are very good at blending in.
Bhai seriously you are comparing these lungi wearing weirdos with Nepalis? What blending in? these illegals mostly live in ghettos mostly populated by themselves :lol:

We are neighbors of yours. We share history together but we are as much foreigners to Indians as you are to Chinese.

We are just closely integrated neighbors. :cheers:

india_map.jpg
Man you seem like a sane BD member so I will leave this thread as it is, but please don't you ever come up with BS threads like this, its like an open invitation for me to troll on:lol: why fcuk do we consider Bangladeshis as Indians? don't we already have 1.3 billion Indians? why do we need 200 Million more? don't build an opinion just by reading one or two comments online.:-)

India is big country, depends on the relation with bangladeshi migrants in the area.
Generally speaking, Indians who only know bangladesh as some distant land(no personal contact with bangladeshi), know about it when its about cyclone or some boat tragedy, think its some poor country.
Those who know about 71 war either have some affection or some anger(due to the idea that bangladeshis betrayed us after taking our help)

In areas of significant bengali immigrant population its usually positive(due to their hard working and non-confrontational nature). NE people seem to be threatened by them, but the anger is equally directed towards people of WB & bihar there.

Yes, unfortunately people have more posititve things to say about bangladeshis than biharis (something that is already mentioned by OP, and a fact @bongbang still cannot fathom, which is why 'Indians hate Indian' generic statement :) )

That's unfortunate that most Indians have very little knowledge about Bangladesh apart from news of cyclone and floods. We may be very different people than Indians but we are geographically connected with each other. So its shocking that most Indians have no knowledge about Bangladesh.

That's unfortunate that most Indians have very little knowledge about Bangladesh apart from news of cyclone and floods. We may be very different people than Indians but we are geographically connected with each other. So its shocking that most Indians have no knowledge about Bangladesh.

Before 1947 , we all use to be Indians.

Most Indians dont consider themselves as Indians why would they consider Bangladeshis as Indian? Recently I sneaked into an online Indian teenager gathering, by my avatar they started bullying me as Bihari. As if Bihari is alternative to Nigga :angry:

So you are gave yourself away, you pedophile sneaking into young teens gathering :lol: nasty fella :rofl:

Before 1947 , we all use to be Indians.

Big fat NO. We were just called East Bengalis, not Indians. There was no India as a country. It was just a British empire with princely states.

Big fat NO. We were just called East Bengalis, not Indians. There was no India as a country. It was just a British empire with princely states.

What is Hindu then ?

Where heard about Kannauj Triangle ? then the Fakhir Sanyassi rebellion after the Battle of Buxar in 1764 ?

The Fakir and Sanyasi uprising led by wandering Muslim Fakirs and Naga Hindu ... the 18th century when the Naga Sanyasis joined the third Anglo- Maratha war.

False bro. We were all united under ASHOKA. It doesn't matter. If it happened once, it happened. CASE CLOSED>

Most Indians dont consider themselves as Indians why would they consider Bangladeshis as Indian? Recently I sneaked into an online Indian teenager gathering, by my avatar they started bullying me as Bihari. As if Bihari is alternative to Nigga :angry:

I think you are right...The term Indian only comes up when you go outside India..Otherwise, if you ask many Indian, many people even do not know there is a state called Odisha in India too...So chill out..as i said, fortunately or unfortunately, Britishers did a favor where they made us a country...Otherwise, we are the people who are fighting among ourselves in the name of caste, religion and hell lot of things..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom