What's new

Do Iranians take pride in their history of being part of various Caliphate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be interesting to an uneducated and brainwashed individual such as yourself to know that Christianity and Islam and even Judaism are just poor copies of Zoroastrianism.

It might interest you to know that the fanatical Hindus claim that Zoroastrianism is just a poor copy of Vedic Hinduism.

Arabs only invaded Iran to spread Islam...
And they went and you got your own version of Islam, the Shi'tte one where you guys practice all sorts of pagan-zoroastrian stuff :crazy:

Why are you still getting hiccups then? :omghaha:

Arabs invaded for the booty! :)
Sassanids and Romans centuries of wars just paved the way for them.
Salman the Persian treacheries must also be taken into account.

I want the moderator to close this thread. please. thank you.

It might interest you to know that the fanatical Hindus claim that Zoroastrianism is just a poor copy of Vedic Hinduism.

That would certainly upset me if I was a religious person! :victory:

Arabs invaded for the booty! :)
Sassanids and Romans centuries of wars just paved the way for them.
Salman the Persian treacheries must also be taken into account.

Everyone invaded for a particular reason :money.

But the early warriors of Islam certaintly did not think about money. They thought about converting which is why Islam spread so fast.

First search what "Pagan" means, son, and then comment about knowledge.

Fine, everything is a copy of high and mighty Zoroastrianism. Happy?
Jokes aside, why are so itchy about Islam, it gave you a way to trouble your neighbors!!

Dude... you don't even know the definition of Paganism!! Paganism is generally polytheistic, like: Zeus, Ares, etc...

"Zoroastrianism is a monotheistic religion[53] (although early Zoroastrianism is often regarded[who?] as dualistic, duotheistic, bitheistic) which was once one of the largest religions on Earth. Zoroastrianism is generally believed to have been founded around the 1st millennium BCE.[54] By some scholars,[who?] the Zoroastrians ("Parsis" or "Zartoshtis") are credited with being the first monotheists and having had significant influence in the formation of currently larger world religions. Figures put the number of adherents at up to 3.5 million,[55] ranging from regions in South Asia and spread across the globe." Wikipedia

Funny thing some Iranians don't know anything about Zoroastrianism, except some really shallow stuff they read on the internet or see on TV.

How about you guys read a book or two on Zoroastrianism.

Zoroastrianism is paganism, they put dead bodies around for vultures to come around and eat them , They drank cow's **** for spirituality!

I rather follow the Abrahamic religions like Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

Everyone invaded for a particular reason :money.

But the early warriors of Islam certaintly did not think about money. They thought about converting which is why Islam spread so fast.

They did in the beginning, do you want to know the origin of 72 virgin? :bunny:

:omghaha: They won't take it anymore..
Arabs only invaded Iran to spread Islam...
And they went and you got your own version of Islam, the Shi'tte one where you guys practice all sorts of pagan-zoroastrian stuff :crazy:

Why are you still getting hiccups then? :omghaha:

Funny thing some Iranians don't know anything about Zoroastrianism, except some really shallow stuff they read on the internet or see on TV.

How about you guys read a book or two on Zoroastrianism.

Zoroastrianism is paganism, they put dead bodies around for vultures to come around and eat them , They drank cow's **** for spirituality!

I rather follow the Abrahamic religions like Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

That is what radical Muslims want you to believe. I recommend you to read about Zoroastrianism from unbiased sources.

There is hardly an evidence (if any) for existence of Jesus and Mosses, so you want to believe in something that doesn't exist?! :woot:

First of all get your facts straight. The very idiotic assumptions of yours to label Zoroastrianism as a Pagan "religion" shows your utter stupidity and lack of common sense and knowledge.

It might be interesting to an uneducated and brainwashed individual such as yourself to know that Christianity and Islam and even Judaism are just poor copies of Zoroastrianism.

This is a very primitive habit with many such people to make uninformed and hateful comments about things they don't know.

And let's just say, they get a little annoyed when the favor is returned. Many find it difficult to remain in one piece. ;)

They did in the beginning, do you want to know the origin of 72 virgin? :bunny:

72 virgin ideology is in a Hadith that is not properly made...
There are some hadiths that are real, some that are not accurate.

No one did propoganda on 72 virgins, not even the terrorists today do that...
Early Muslim soldiers invaded to earn a place in heaven

That is what radical Muslims want you to believe. I recommend you to read about Zoroastrianism from unbiased sources.

Give me a good unbiased source.

Personally, after extensive research the Abrahamic religions just makes much more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom