What's new

Do Iranians take pride in their history of being part of various Caliphate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer the question: No, its actually the exact opposite.

Its like asking: Do French take pride in their country occupation by Hitler in WWII?

Yet there are always some Quislings who like their own invaders despite all the horror and atrocities carried out on their own ancestors by them.

It is complex psychology and yet simple when one can understand what makes them behave this way.

Well, many people have written here that 4 in 5 Iranians in the West no longer call themselves Muslims.

That should tell us something.

I have seen this at least in Germany

Just a general question to the members, regarding how Irans history during the Islamic golden age is perceived by ordinary Iranians.

Iran was part of the Rashidun and Umayyad Caliphs.

Also If Iranians Identify with Arab and Turkish history to some extent.

No, we see them as invaders.

Most Iranians identify with Ancient or recent history of Iran.

Everything in between is virtually blocked out.

I am surprised Iranians are giving oxygen to this obviously troll thread.

I wish people would not open troll threads like this...but what can we do.....

I think it is a very valid question to ask. Why is it a troll thread if people don't resort to name calling and abuse?

No, we see them as invaders.

Most Iranians identify with Ancient or recent history of Iran.

Everything in between is virtually blocked out.

I wish people would not open troll threads like this...but what can we do.....

Most Iranians is not likes of you who is sitting in west :crazy:

Tell any Iranian in IRAN that their muslim history is "blocked out", they will probably make sure your face is blocked out :lol:

Why do Iranians have such great worshipping Ayatollah?

You are going off script.

The purpose of this thread is to start the usual Persian v/s Arab racist bashing. If this leads to Islam bashing on the side, so much the better.

Luckily a couple of posters made good comments up front, but the usual suspects have been trying to stir up the pot as usual.

To answer the question: No, its actually the exact opposite.

Its like asking: Do French take pride in their country occupation by Hitler in WWII?

Arabs only invaded Iran to spread Islam...
And they went and you got your own version of Islam, the Shi'tte one where you guys practice all sorts of pagan-zoroastrian stuff :crazy:

Why are you still getting hiccups then? :omghaha:

offcourse they do not. Read what Arabs did to Iran..Persian women and children were marched into slavery from Persia to Medina..the ritual cursing of Abo Bakr, Usman and Umar arose from the same sentiments.

And they went and you got your own version of Islam, the Shi'tte one where you guys practice all sorts of pagan-zoroastrian stuff :crazy:

You are delusional..Arab invaded Iran for its rich land, wealth, gold and most importantly Women..holding a Persian slave girl was a nobility in Medina..

offcourse they do not. Read what Arabs did to Iran..Persian women and children were marched into slavery from Persia to Medina..the ritual cursing of Abo Bakr, Usman and Ali arose from the same sentiments.

You are delusional..Arab invaded Iran for its rich land, wealth, gold and most importantly Women..holding a Persian slave girl was a nobility in Medina..

Thank you for educating me sir.
Your well written post and your undebatable facts really stole my heart... :crazy:

Iranians dont curse Ali. :omghaha:
They curse Abu Bakr, Osman, and Omar... :omghaha:
The fact that you didnt even know that tells me your credibility :lol:

First of all get your facts straight. The very idiotic assumptions of yours to label Zoroastrianism as a Pagan "religion" shows your utter stupidity and lack of common sense and knowledge.

It might be interesting to an uneducated and brainwashed individual such as yourself to know that Christianity and Islam and even Judaism are just poor copies of Zoroastrianism.

First of all get your facts straight. The very idiotic assumptions of yours to label Zoroastrianism as a Pagan "religion" shows your utter stupidity and lack of common sense and knowledge.

It might be interesting to an uneducated and brainwashed individual such as yourself to know that Christianity and Islam and even Judaism are just poor copies of Zoroastrianism.

First search what "Pagan" means, son, and then comment about knowledge.

Fine, everything is a copy of high and mighty Zoroastrianism. Happy?
Jokes aside, why are so itchy about Islam, it gave you a way to trouble your neighbors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom