What's new

Do American Cars really suck?

or russian cars

35.jpg

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::kiss3::kiss3::kiss3::kiss3::whistle::whistle::whistle::wub::wub: definitely not for CAR :ashamed:

on topic, US cars are nice .but it depends on the money you are willing to invest on your car .. and taste as well :D

But it has it's looks, i'm not the type to throw the car hard in the corners.

Good luck on the resale though, the buyers remorse will then hit you. Sleek looking beauty though.

The Grand Cherokee Limited Editions are REAL NICE.

Over a Cruiser? Nah. Now if you talk about the 2008-9 Cherokee SRT8. That bad boy was the shit back in the day.

My "lousy" Murrikan car refused to start this morning. The original battery lasted only 8 years. What crappy quality, right?

The Grand Cherokee Limited Editions are REAL NICE.
Too heavy...

My '07 GC loaded weight, with the V8 and the top of the line Quadra-Drive II system, is about 4200 lbs. From '11 and on, similarly equipped for off-road capability added over 1000 lbs. Yes, the latest GC models are very nice, I test drove a few, even the top Summit model, and was impressed. But too heavy for my liking.

Too heavy...

My '07 GC loaded weight, with the V8 and the top of the line Quadra-Drive II system, is about 4200 lbs. From '11 and on, similarly equipped for off-road capability added over 1000 lbs. Yes, the latest GC models are very nice, I test drove a few, even the top Summit model, and was impressed. But too heavy for my liking.

If I dropped that kind of cash for a new GC I wouldn't be off roading. I don't with my Wrangler. Mine is more for looks.

For looks (and don't kill me for it) I like Explorer more than GC.

They're O.K. Too big for my needs, though. We don't have kids. When I bought my Wrangler I initially was looking at an Unlimited but when I saw the back seat pops out of the Wrangler, I didn't need the Unlimited. As long as I can fit my dive gear in the back, I'm good.

If I dropped that kind of cash for a new GC I wouldn't be off roading. I don't with my Wrangler. Mine is more for looks.
If I have the cash (not credit) I would get the SRT version for on road and either a 4-door Rubicon Wrangler or Toyota FJ for off road.

E36- 1998 M5

ummm, E36 is 3 series factory name, 5 series factory name is E39. So which one do you mean?
I assume M5, so E39 and in this case i must agree with you, because M5's of any generation are probably best cars in the world. You're insane if you'll buy an 80's XJS (not even XJR if they existed back then?) over an M5.

It really depends on which model you buy. For example one year a car may have problems but then the next year they fix the issue.

There are several excellent American cars that me and my friends/family have experience with:

(I dont have experience with the newer models so I cant say)

The Suburban.
2003_chevrolet_suburban_4dr-suv_1500-ls_fqh_evox_1_500.jpg

Crown Victoria

2005_ford_crown-victoria_sedan_base_fqh_ei_1_500.jpg

Ford F-150

2001_ford_f-150_crew-cab-pickup_lariat_s_oem_1_500.jpg
That's exactly right. some models of cars which are made in some years suck. But, we cannot generalize it. Anyway, I am a fan of Japanese cars.
>>PS. @ Senheiser Russian Cars? seriously?o_O :suicide:

Back
Top Bottom