What's new

Do American Cars really suck?

Yankee cars are cheap copycats of German cars just like the Yankee space program was stolen off German technology.

Can't you see the history of Detroit City and from where the beginning of Auto industry revolution has started?

Don't you know about the history of T Car from Ford and his son, revolutionary enough to make USA become global power in Manufacturing and global economic?

When Tsun Yat Sen is busy trying to topple the Manchus and there is no one in the world has an idea about who is Mao or Peng De Huai, an average US people has ride a car from their home to their work place. That's what you should taking into note when talking about US Auto industries

Huh WTF? My Chevy Corvette says otherwise, 6.0 V8, Intakes, headers and exhaust pushing 500 to the wheel.

Murdered out bad mother fucker.

what about british and italian ones... ?

The Italian I believe FIAT is the only car I seen in the states and that too recently.

English? Rolls royce amongst the rich is most famous. Oh yeah and Lambo. :D

German or British cars for me, cheap Japanese or dull American cars doesn't cut it. :)

The Italian I believe FIAT is the only car I seen in the states and that too recently.

English? Rolls royce amongst the rich is most famous. Oh yeah and Lambo. :D
I find jags to be nice cars, I think they are making a comeback.

Likewise the company is trying real hard too, I am sure you seen commercials for the new Jag it looks hot.
Yes I have and it does look good , but I have been a bmw guy for long time now, But I can't buy any new cars, I am seriously looking into getting into a project car, Either 84-87 XJS or a E36- 1998 M5 for a track car. Depending on which one I find in a reasonable condition.

Back
Top Bottom