What's new

Do American Cars really suck?

Russian and Chinese cars are the best in terms of cost, reliability, efficiency and practicality. Both have to market their product better to make consumers aware. Western brands do marketing well so they have a better reputation.

You must be in high

lada cars are vastly superior and cheaper than your junk, we haven models who run on natural gas you dont.
:lol:

BBC News - What will save the Russian car industry?
Investment bank Renaissance Capital pointed out in its research note, published by Vedomosti business daily at the beginning of February, that Russian carmakers were able to compete with foreign companies in price only but not in quality or reliability of their cars, "which means their market share will be shrinking gradually".
Russian crappy cars are famous the world over for being -- CRAP.

But...

Specialty-Equipment Opportunities: Jeep Sales Rise in China and Russia | Specialty Equipment Market Association
A typical Russian Jeep owner is a successful male businessman between the ages of 30 and 50, said Hristova. But he is probably not dreaming of off-road adventures so much as of finding a parking spot in Moscow. “I have a Jeep; I park where I want,” is a typical joke among Jeep drivers, she said. The Jeep brand is also popular among Russia’s wealthy “gilded youth” because of its solid look, she added.
American cars are status symbols in Russia while Russian cars are objects of curiosity in America. I know high schools and community colleges that looked for and purchased Soviet era Russian cars as part of their education curriculum -- how shitty are Russian cars at the component level.

I had a chevy for 11+ years without any problem. My BMW had routine tantrums. Strangely I want a 5 series !!

American Car I saw was a 1960's Chevrolet Impala RHD assembled probably in Canada . a rust bucket that was. :devil: Besides, Chevy is selling China cars(spark,sail etc giyf) in India. great! so, Chevy is a Cheeni-US car maker(China parts assembler in India) for Indians ;)

American cars are junk? Wat rubbish. Some one make him sit in a camaro

The point is how much is a 10 yr old Camaro worth vs a 10 year old Skyline?
You are missing the point. Its not american car industry vs japanese .

Plus the GTR starts at 100 grands compared to the camaros 23k

I wouldn't buy a Yankee junk if they paid me to buy it.

The goons that buy them are completely brainwashed by Yankee propaganda mouthpieces.

I wouldn't buy a Yankee junk if they paid me to buy it.

The goons that buy them are completely brainwashed by Yankee propaganda mouthpieces.
Sure, you would buy Chinese junk...

Why Haven't Chinese Cars Come to USA? - Forbes
While the Chinese brands outpaced the overall industry’s initial quality improvements there, the bad news is they still lag their international rivals, suffering more problems reported by owners in the first two-to-six months of ownership than non-Chinese makes. None of the Chinese brands exceeded the industry average there in initial quality.
You would definitely buy that Chinese shitty copy of the Ford F150 that can barely run 80 mph while your 1-percenter runs around China with the real F150.

Sure, you would buy Chinese junk...

Why Haven't Chinese Cars Come to USA? - Forbes

You would definitely buy that Chinese shitty copy of the Ford F150 that can barely run 80 mph while your 1-percenter runs around China with the real F150.

Yankee cars are cheap copycats of German cars just like the Yankee space program was stolen off German technology.

Back
Top Bottom