What's new

Division of muslims in indian subcontinent in 1947

Status
Not open for further replies.
:no:........Most of that six billion loves some other sport like Football. So people like you who don't understand Sports and how it can transform a nation, give hope and propagate discipline, talk in this way.

A friend of mine played cricket for years. he trained hard as one can imagine. 6 kms run every day, 3000 time skipping ropes, sweating in 10 degree Celsius by just hitting suspended ball thousands of time and many things like that, eery day. Just for cricket. But destiny has something else written for him. He became a successful NGO worker and he still says that Cricket taught him and made him what he is today.

There are millions of kids who play cricket, idolize Sachin as he is the symbol of Hard Work and try to be like him, even if that means scoring good marks in studies. I learned from him, the importance of practice and I know what it provided me.

Its about person to learn from what he/she can from anything. So people learn from what they want to learn, whereas few people just bash certain things because they can't see how much hope that thing gives to others.
But of course they dont want to be fools to play cricket as GBS said hence....:no:

So baat to wohin ki wohin 22000 in his times 1 billion today 6 billion not following.Majority is with me.:cheesy:

Its in Member's club, report it, PM a mod, stop telling me what to do. Partition and Cricket was for Jon Asad, if you have problem, ask AJTR to stop commenting on Cricket anymore. If she and you stop responding, I will stop posting. :D

Stop acting like a Mod.

I will not stop posting because people like you don't like my posts.

And I never act like a Mod.

Well creation of Pakistan ensured that Islam will remain a dominant cultural , political , social , and religious force in Afghanistan , Northern India , Sindh , East Bengal and Western Punjab. Creation of Pakistan also assures that Muslim population of India is not oppressed beyond a certain limit...because after that , Pakistan military will come into the scene and would hurt India's interest ( through using powerful tools like ISI) .. Who knows what inferiority-complex hindus have done with Muslims , had there been no Pakistan? We all know how they treat Shudars etc... Now , today , there are over 500 million Muslims in wider South Asia!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Pakistan provides land , water , food , shelter , technology , military , state , and freedom to 180 million Muslims of South Asia.....We don't live under hindu rule..we don't have a fear of anything..Offcourse , Pakistan is not perfect...but it atleast provides chance for Muslims of North India to achieve great things... Without Pakistan , this would've been impossible.

Good that you did not mention the word safety and security in the list of things Pakistan provides to Muslims :)

But of course they dont want to be fools to play cricket as GBS said hence....:no:

So baat to wohin ki wohin 22000 in his times 1 billion today 6 billion not following.Majority is with me.:cheesy:
So GBS said and you agree. So do you agree with his words on India?

"The Indian way of life provides the vision of the natural, real way of life. We veil ourselves with unnatural masks. On the face of India are the tender expressions which carry the mark of the Creator's hand."

Still, don't put 6 billion in your category. May be half of them never ever heard of Cricket. Still Majority is with me. :D

I will not stop posting because people like you don't like my posts.

And I never act like a Mod.
I said stop responding to my posts. You are telling me what to post what not to. So it means acting like MOD.

BTW I will not stop posting because people like you don't like my posts. :D

Get a clue mate.. And you posted from Ticker's id instead of switching back to ajtr ;)

It has become a joke now.

Many of you accuse me that I am ajtr or some one else.

What the heck - is that why you are trashing me.

You guys go after ajtr for religious reasons and nothing else. When such religious bigotry and hate is spewed against a lady here, it is not me, most Pakistanis would stand with her.

Good that you did not mention the word safety and security in the list of things Pakistan provides to Muslims :)
Pakistan is providing security to the world.Pakistan is fighting WoT and taking blows from non state actors so that world can sleep in peace.Its the pakistan and its awam with is making big sacrifice for the better peaceful and secure future of the world for past 11 yrs.

"The Indian way of life provides the vision of the natural, real way of life. We veil ourselves with unnatural masks. On the face of India are the tender expressions which carry the mark of the Creator's hand."

Still, don't put 6 billion in your category. May be half of them never ever heard of Cricket. Still Majority is with me. :D

I said stop responding to my posts. You are telling me what to post what not to. So it means acting like MOD.

BTW I will not stop posting because people like you don't like my posts. :D

I will not stop responding as this is my right as a member here. Take a hike. Tin Horn

Well creation of Pakistan ensured that Islam will remain a dominant cultural , political , social , and religious force in Afghanistan , Northern India , Sindh , East Bengal and Western Punjab. Creation of Pakistan also assures that Muslim population of India is not oppressed beyond a certain limit...because after that , Pakistan military will come into the scene and would hurt India's interest ( through using powerful tools like ISI) .. Who knows what inferiority-complex hindus have done with Muslims , had there been no Pakistan? We all know how they treat Shudars etc... Now , today , there are over 500 million Muslims in wider South Asia!!!!

Pakistan provides land , water , food , shelter , technology , military , state , and freedom to 180 million Muslims of South Asia.....We don't live under hindu rule..we don't have a fear of anything..Offcourse , Pakistan is not perfect...but it atleast provides chance for Muslims of North India to achieve great things... Without Pakistan , this would've been impossible.

I'm from Punjabi background...let me tell you : Hindus used to administer the Urban businesses and markets in Punjab...Sikhs were top-guys in rural Agriculture in Punjab..Muslims were lowwwww down the hierarchy! West Punjab had most fertile lands in North India...but mostly belonged to Sikhs...

Today : Muslims administer the markets and businesses of Punjab...Muslims control the rural agriculture of Punjab...Muslims control the irrigation system of North India...Muslim Punjabis irrigate the BEST lands of Punjab (Western Punjab)....so on and so forth...This is just punjab...

Overall , what did Muslims of North India had in 1947? Today , Muslims in this region are as prosperous Indians are. Muslims have their own industry , banking , agricultural lands , water , access to sea , ports , trade-markets , commerce , infrastructure , job market , education system , government , one of the strongest military in the world , functioning nuclear program , universities , businesses, representation in U.N , and what not? So Pakistan is a blessing ... Blessing for Muslims of North India....blessing for Muslims in South Asia...and blessing for Islam overall Mashallah...Due to Pakistan's fight in Afghanistan , today WHOLE central Asia is a Muslim-Majority region...Otherwise , Soviets would've destroyed each mosque there by now...

So never under-estimate Pakistan. Jinnah was the MAN!!

You are smoking some serious $hit ........ How are you able to write this many BS in a single post ??

Pakistan military will come into the scene and would hurt India's interest ......my foot

Anyway thanks for the comic relief ............:rofl:

Pakistan is providing security to the world.Pakistan is fighting WoT and taking blows from non state actors so that world can sleep in peace.Its the pakistan and its awam with is making big sacrifice for the better peaceful and secure future of the world for past 11 yrs.
:rofl:. Pakistan providing security to the World :cheesy:. Pakistan raised the Taliban named hydra monster. Even China have asked Pakistan to get rid of islamic extremists on its soil, you are keeping your friends in sleepless nights.

Pakistan joined WoT because US asked to do so. they said you are either with us or without us. If you don't support, we will bomb you to stone age. that's what George W. Bush said.

Even Pakistani people don't want to be part of WoT. So stop spreading lies. For past 11 years you are fighting the monster you created.

GBS told that for subcontinent.so dont try to lap up those words only for today's republic of india.Indians have very bad habit of doing that.

6 billion is the crowd which dont follow the crickets so majority is in my party.

It has become a joke now.

Many of you accuse me that I am ajtr or some one else.

What the heck - is that why you are trashing me.

You guys go after ajtr for religious reasons and nothing else. When such religious bigotry and hate is spewed against a lady here, it is not me, most Pakistanis would stand with her.

:lol:.. dont take it too seriously.. Everyone zings everyone.. ;)

AJTR is not a woman though in my pov.. Hence the thought of comments against a lady are not valid.. But then that's not the discussion here...

Are you reading from the poster Pakistani govt printed in WSJ last year on 9/11 anniversary :D ?? Quit the commercial and talk sense.. Pakistani awam is making sacrifices to recover from their leaders' past mistakes of using religious extrimism as a military tool..

GBS told that for subcontinent.so dont try to lap up those words only for today's republic of india.Indians have very bad habit of doing that.

6 billion is the crowd which dont follow the crickets so majority is in my party.
Yeah Yeah, whatever. if you don't have valid argument, you put everything on Indian sub-continent. Today's India way of life contains whatever was present in Indian subcontinent. So you are showing hypocrisy over here.

BTW as I said most of the people don't know Cricket, leave aside hate or love it. Only few people are like you so you are not in majority. So you are concluding without any proof.

You are smoking some serious $hit ........

Pakistan military will come into the scene and would hurt India's interest ......my foot

Anyway thanks for the comic relief ............:rofl:

Retarded jumbo , if you oppress Muslims of India to the wall..guess what would happen? A chance for enemies' intelligence agencies to exploit the situation...isn't it? This is military101 ...why are you in defence forum to begin with , cupcake?

I even specified "ISI" in my post to get you some clue...

Thats why indian establishment never pushes Muslims of India to the wall....

Besides that , you only have sh!t to spew...you'll never engage me on my points though :lol:

How are you able to write this many BS in a single post ??

Plus : Improve your English...

I learned where to use 'many' and where to use 'much' in my 6th grade....You still haven't caught up , bottle-cap :lol:

:lol::bounce::smitten::what::smokin:

Good that you did not mention the word safety and security in the list of things Pakistan provides to Muslims

It does.

War is not 'normal' situation...so more unfortunate events are expected..but it certainly provide security from indians though....:azn:

Plus : In Pakistan , 3000 Muslims don't get burned alive by Hindus during peacetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom