What's new

Disappointment at Saarc as Pakistan blocks 3 key connectivity agreements

Then u are simply unaware of ground situation,,pakistan will benefit in agriculture and cement along with many other things.
Try to stay away from propaganda.

Our cement sits on Indian ports for months, waiting custom clearence costing 10s of 1000s to the manufacturer and exporter. and thats done on purpose by Indian Customs. Agriculture wise your product are heavily subsidized by the Indian government to keep the prices artificially low for Indian consumers. How exactly is that going to benefit pakistani farmers. As i said wanna trade then come to the table without any thing hidden in your sleeves.

Our cement sits on Indian ports for months, waiting custom clearence costing 10s of 1000s to the manufacturer and exporter. and thats done on purpose by Indian Customs. Agriculture wise your product are heavily subsidized by the Indian government to keep the prices artificially low for Indian consumers. How exactly is that going to benefit pakistani farmers. As i said wanna trade then come to the table without any thing hidden in your sleeves.

1)U donot grant most favoured nation status to speed up the things
2)There is no subsidy except in the wheat and rice

3)We already are exporting stuff to pakistan via dubai which costs pakistan significantly more than it would if border trade is allowed.Who is responsible for that?

What about the mass graves in Kashmir? Why was media not allowed there? Yes that is how things work in India.
:lol:

I know you want to keep going, you are loosing it boy.

As I said, stopping the export of terror will go a long way in improving the region and your country too.

Your govt has a good and bad terrorists policy (Read Sartaj Aziz) which needs to be stop.

What about the mass graves in Kashmir? Why was media not allowed there? Yes that is how things work in India.

We also had mass grave in Gujurat. Hilary Clinton and co, sponsored by Muslim lobby in USA tried their level best, aided by CIA and guess what they found???

You are an uber moron - what would you know of prosperity that comes with trade and commerce? You are one of the last remnants of the old guard, who should have died two centuries ago. You don't even represent .0001 percent of Pakistani population, you are in fact one of the Arabs that were left here by Zia to torment us and your own kind.

Leave Pakistan and go back to your motherland in the West, where camel still roam the deserts and egg omelet can be cooked only under direct sunshine.

Its good all Nawaz false dreams about relations with are India have shattered like this. This gives clear cut message to other dumb Pakistani politicians who thing any issue with India can be solved through talks.

You are an uber moron - what would you know of prosperity that comes with trade and commerce? You are one of the last remnants of the old guard, who should have died two centuries ago. You don't even represent .0001 percent of Pakistani population, you are in fact one of the Arabs that were left here by Zia to torment us and your own kind.

Leave Pakistan and go back to your motherland in the West, where camel still roam the deserts and egg omelet can be cooked only under direct sunshine.

Dayyum,i wanted to say the same but.........:D

To all those saying, that it was a right move by sharif, just answer few questions,
What do you think is a potential of trade between saarc nations?
In which fields can saarc nations cooperate with each other?
Can better trade and communication amongst people be helpful in solving problems?

Dude ,border issues and rivalry is one thing .Flourishing trade is other.PM NZ would have been sign this deal if there was no internal protest against him in Pakistan ,even if there is skirmishes in border.NZ dont have that much power in Pakistan like he used to be in May 16 when he was in India.His hands are tied.
Others are gonna take benefit from it.Look at the SL how they played it very well.They are going to grab their fare share in our market.Entire SA except Pakistan would get enough materials and products from India .
true hes a stupid person i wont lie no one bring in rivalries in place of trade only we are stupid enough to do that

true hes a stupid person i wont lie no one bring in rivalries in place of trade only we are stupid enough to do that
Finally someone with a sense, it's one thing being enemy, it's other thing not doing anything about improving situation, one more thing , I would like to point out is that, I have seen a lot of pakistani posters go gaga over their relationship with china, but in politics no one is a permanent friend or enemy, who knows they may be vary of each other, but may be 15-20 years from now on, they might be economical and strategic partners, also I seriously believe that the potential of trade amongst saarc nations is huge,so it's better to do something rather than doing nothing.

Good thing its being blocked. Now we have to realize who will gain MAXIMUM benefit from that roads its just India. Srilanka and BD will not benefit from it. Cant trust these indians . In my opinion this saarc thing should be finished now. Its just like another OIC

Prosperity of trade and commerce?

Don't make me laugh. Is it the same prosperity that Nawaz Sharif is enjoying? He invested in India, and is now hostage to India regarding Pakistan's foreign policy. The rich get richer, while the poor die in droves. To hell with your notion of prosperity. At least Zia, was never a sell-out like you. What are you trying to prove here?

I'm guessing you're another one of those foreign based Pakistanis that would like India to flood the Pakistani Agricultural market being duty free and invest in their companies?

What a joke.

i don't know when India will learn that Pakistan never wants peace.

But show must go on.

Many people in both country want peace but Zihadi elements do not want that to be a reality.We must talk of peace because there is no other way exist ahead.

Back
Top Bottom