What's new

Dimona nuclear plant primary target of Iranian missiles, incase of Israeli attack.

I would spare the missiles and send them to other targets. If the energy network collapses fast due to missiles, then automatically the nuclear power plant also shuts down rapidly with a good chance to melt down.

I would spare the missiles and send them to other targets. If the energy network collapses fast due to missiles, then automatically the nuclear power plant also shuts down rapidly with a good chance to melt down.

So you genius want destroy palestine too 😅👍

There is no war. Iran uses Israel as internal political scapegoat and Israel does same. I bet both even work hand in hand.

If this were the case, then close to 100 foreign-based and -funded opposition satellite TV broadcasters in Persian language, as well as hundreds of thousands of Persian language, oppositionist websites and social media accounts would not be engaging around the clock in pro-zionist and anti-Islamic Republic propaganda to influence Iranian public opinion. Then every single exiled opposition grouplet, including armed terrorist ones, would not enjoy backing from NATO regimes and the zionists. "Regime change", followed by the balkanization of Iran is their goal.

There is intense cold war between the zionist regime and Iran and it has been so since 1979.

Iran says a lot.

Iran says as much as it should.

Here, general Baqeri is responding to recent suggestions that the zionist regime might launch air strikes on Iran's nuclear sites. His response is calibrated and realistic. And the zionists know full well that this isn't a joke. When the announcement is made at such a level and in such a fashion, then the Dimona reactor will indeed be among the primary candidates for retaliation in case of an conventional, regular attack on Iran's nuclear infrastructure.

Last edited:
If the Israelis attack Iran's nuclear facilities I can guarantee that Iran will destroy Dimona. That is the least Iran will do in retaliation.
There will be no war or attack on Eyran for a very simple reason, Eyran can hit back big time. Kosher is just a proxy of the west nothing more nothing less. Another option the west/US will explore is terrorism, so long you neutralize both proxies & terrorist you are safe. there are plenty of global examples where the US is reduced to chakka dance only because proxies have failed and terrorism is not an option.

So you genius want destroy palestine too 😅👍

Oh look suddenly Arabs care about Palestine when it comes to blowback damage from being near Israel.

Meanwhile, Israel kills thousands of Palestinians directly per year and Arabs don’t say anything and establish direct relations with Israel.

Truly ironic

There is no war. Iran uses Israel as internal political scapegoat and Israel does same. I bet both even work hand in hand.
This is the best summation of Israel/Iran pseudo conflict...

completely legitimate targets for Iran

Osirak reactor 1981

Bro it's a nuclear powerplant, I think it provides its own power lol

Oh look suddenly Arabs care about Palestine when it comes to blowback damage from being near Israel.

Meanwhile, Israel kills thousands of Palestinians directly per year and Arabs don’t say anything and establish direct relations with Israel.

Truly ironic
Destroying Israel means millions of Palestinians dead and all holy Islamic sites destroyed.

Thousands per year? laughable.

Back
Top Bottom