What's new

did anyone got dump by a girl

Do you work for FEVICOL??? :lol:

vlcsnap-2012-12-09-05h36m05s215.png

What might the halal way be? :blink:

Consensual sex between two adults where no money changes hand is OK. Here you go, new Fatwa from Swami sahib! :D

Why would I stoop so low? Plenty of girls showed interest in me one way or other, but my attitude itself gave them answer. I will wait insh allah for the halaal way.

How she dumped you when she did not even noticed you? :hitwall:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i guess I wrote the title wrong damnnnnnnn she did not dump me sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee didn't notice me.......................ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

Halaal way of sex I meant marriage.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i guess I wrote the title wrong damnnnnnnn she did not dump me sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee didn't notice me.......................ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

So then you got rejected and not dumped. Well that just makes it worse. :whistle:

LOL, marry a hot chick just for sex, divorce her after a few days on move on to other fish :rofl:

Kia ho gaya agar ek larki ne norice nhi kia ..thunda piyoo yaar..deraj rakhoo :D

there are plenty of fish in the pond :P

Tu ha bewafa tu apna be yea tour sehey

tu nhi aur sehey aur nhi aur sehee

For Porbot :D

Dil Ke Armaan Aansuon Mein Beh Gaye Hum Wafaa Karke Bhi Tanha Reh Gaye

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom