What's new

did anyone got dump by a girl

Porbot

New Recruit

Reaction score
o my god. I was young teen. first site love. tried to be cool to get her. boy she did not even notice me...instead she dump me. got, I was a bad student and she was good and used to live in porche area...when I said her hi i like you she looked at me as if I was asking her kidneys.....o my I was hospitalized......ended up schizophrenic.......man please post you dump stories......don't wanna be lone sore looser here.....:mod:

ForeverAloneBlackTextSS.png

Nah just never found the right one yet ! :undecided:

Most of the good looking ones lost their attractiveness as soon as they opened their mouths & betrayed how utterly stupid they were & most of the average looking ones were just too hooked up by studies to notice us lads that much - it was usually 'A's with them & so 'Armstrong' hadn't a chance.

How can she dump you when she didn't even notice you?:cheesy:

my-brain-is-full-of-****.jpg

How can she dump you when she didn't even notice you?:cheesy:

my-brain-is-full-of-****.jpg

she did not noticed but figured it out I suppose anyway I don't know....complex stuff.....doesn't work in my brain.....

Fix your appearance..

All the sweet, cakey talks aboutyour personality won't work in front of a girl. Only works in movies :cheesy:

She looks at ur appearance first & then judges LOL

Dumping converts a boy to a man, its necessary. Always look at the brighter side:lol:

Most of the good looking ones lost their attractiveness as soon as they opened their mouths & betrayed how utterly stupid they were & most of the average looking ones were just too hooked up by studies to notice us lads that much - it was usually 'A's with them & so 'Armstrong' hadn't a chance.
Have experienced it many times. You are right. The combination of beauty and brain is somehow becoming extinct.

eee by the way yesterday a girl showed me her leg I don't know it was real or paranoya.....

she did not noticed but figured it out I suppose anyway I don't know....complex stuff.....doesn't work in my brain.....

lets start from the beginning.. can you clarify she is from same species or not.. otherwise its difficult to communicate feelings...

Last edited by a moderator:

So.....
Into boys then...hmmmm
Now i know why you changed sides..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom