What's new

Defense cooperation agreement between Turkey and Saudi Arabia

Yaw nerde bu devlet nerde bu millet nerde bu mod. lar?
Bizim topiklere gozkulak olacak kimse yokmu. Bu forumda topuna 5 kisiyiz ama ortalik kufur ve tehditlerden gecilmiyor.
Valla el alem turkce bilip bu halimizi gorseydi imajimizi fena cizerlerdi.
Bu forumda bizden mod. Olan kimse yokmu?
��. ����

Vallaha uye olali 15 gun oldu, daha bir mod yuzu gormedim.
Vahsi batiya hos geldin dostum :)

mod sanki akilli birsey, bosverin böyle daha iyi yesin millet birbirini

No more posts in Turkish language. Post in English or don't post at all.

I think that I can talk for most of my Saudi brothers here and other Arab members that we highly welcome a mutual and beneficial cooperation with our Turkish friends and allies.

The GCC is the example in the Middle East/Arab world while Turkey is very successful too and an example in the Turkic speaking world.

Also we have common enemies, goals and interests in the region.

:yahoo:

Well while you're at it. We don't have a mod to keep it tidy.

The dedicated mod is currently busy...and since I cannot understand Turkish and we were getting reports of abuses being doled out, so....

My friend why are you so obsessed that the arabs like/ admire erdogan?

My friend, if you would like to see your people praise a foreign leader, then I'll like it. I don't like political Islam nor people who use Islam to achieve their objectives, that's just cheap.

My friend, if you would like to see your people praise a foreign leader, then I'll like it. I don't like political Islam nor people who use Islam to achieve their objectives, that's just cheap.

I dunno about my people.

But i for once admire selahettin eyubi , a Kurdish man who fought for the Islam.
Now should I stop admiring him for the fact that he's Kurdish? Or should i look beyond that and look at the man himself?

I dunno about my people.

But i for once admire selahettin eyubi , a Kurdish man who fought for the Islam.
Now should I stop admiring him for the fact that he's Kurdish? Or should i look beyond that and look at the man himself?

Erdogan is no Salah Al-Deen. Believe me, I'm so glad we have close relations with Turkey and hope it gets better. But Arabs are too sentimental and I'm afraid they are going too far in praising Erdogan. I wouldn't exaggerate if I say some Arabs could form political parties in their nations that are branches of AKP. I know it's not your fault, Erfogan works for his country's interests, while some of us could serve those interests on the expense of their own nations assuming they are serving Islam. That's my concern. I hope you get me now.

I think that I can talk for most of my Saudi brothers here and other Arab members that we highly welcome a mutual and beneficial cooperation with our Turkish friends and allies.

The GCC is the example in the Middle East/Arab world while Turkey is very successful too and an example in the Turkic speaking world.

Also we have common enemies, goals and interests in the region.

:yahoo:

Welcome back man..Just next time dont fall into the same trap :) Your contribution is nice

Erdogan is no Salah Al-Deen. Believe me, I'm so glad we have close relations with Turkey and hope it gets better. But Arabs are too sentimental and I'm afraid they are going too far in praising Erdogan. I wouldn't exaggerate if I say some Arabs could form political parties in their nations that are branches of AKP. I know it's not your fault, Erfogan works for his country's interests, while some of us could serve those interests on the expense of their own nations assuming they are serving Islam. That's my concern. I hope you get me now.

Well of course I also wouldn't want those things you summed up to happen in my country.
Although I have to say that you're a little exaggerating.
There is nothing wrong with Plain admiration for a foreign leader based on hic acts.

I know it's not your fault, Erfogan works for his country's interests, while some of us could serve those interests on the expense of their own nations assuming they are serving Islam. That's my concern. I hope you get me now.
Give an example..

mod sanki akilli birsey, bosverin böyle daha iyi yesin millet birbirini
Oh look arabian overlord(extremist) is back how was the trip in saudi arabia did you have fun with your 3 wives?

many Turks think Erodogan is working for Arabs at the expense of Turkey's interests including most of the Turkish members here so it goes both ways .

Back
Top Bottom