What's new

Defense cooperation agreement between Turkey and Saudi Arabia

I wouldnt really say Erdogan is like saladin because saladin was a good man and erdogan isnt.

Erdogan is no Salah Al-Deen. Believe me, I'm so glad we have close relations with Turkey and hope it gets better. But Arabs are too sentimental and I'm afraid they are going too far in praising Erdogan. I wouldn't exaggerate if I say some Arabs could form political parties in their nations that are branches of AKP. I know it's not your fault, Erfogan works for his country's interests, while some of us could serve those interests on the expense of their own nations assuming they are serving Islam. That's my concern. I hope you get me now.

If there was a Turkish Khomeny running Turkey like the Khomeny of Iran then I would have agreed with your post .

I wouldnt really say Erdogan is like saladin because saladin was a good man and erdogan isnt.

The point was not if Erdogan was a good person.
The point was if admiring a foreign leader is such a bad thing.

The point was not if Erdogan was a good person.
The point was if admiring a foreign leader is such a bad thing.
That is the bad thing he isnt a good person and is liked in foreign countries that is a signal i think.

Erdogan is no Salah Al-Deen. Believe me, I'm so glad we have close relations with Turkey and hope it gets better. But Arabs are too sentimental and I'm afraid they are going too far in praising Erdogan. I wouldn't exaggerate if I say some Arabs could form political parties in their nations that are branches of AKP. I know it's not your fault, Erfogan works for his country's interests, while some of us could serve those interests on the expense of their own nations assuming they are serving Islam. That's my concern. I hope you get me now.

agree with you...indeed, Erdogan is some exaggrated in Arab countries also in Iran among common people even more than his suppoters in Turkiye.
Erdogan his self isnot an arrogant personal and dosent priase himself...But he is some edgy and quite determined personal..

No doubt Erdogan has good leadership capabilities and made good achievements in economy, democracy, foreing policy and established politic stability in Turkey...Ten years ago Turkey has very more less influence in the regiıon arround her. But these sucesses ar not resulted only Erdogan personal capabilities. that is an team and staff job.. One of the important features of leadership is forming a suitable staff and managing effectively the staff..

Every country has some his own private politic, social and cultural features and factors. copying 100% AKP is may not work properly in another muslim country. That critic reality souldnt be overlooked..
But there are many stuffs for politic parties or islamic jamaat in muslim countries must experienced and learn from AKP and leadership of Erdogan...

agree with you...indeed, Erdogan is some exaggrated in Arab countries also in Iran among common people even more than his suppoters in Turkiye.
Erdogan his self isnot an arrogant personal and dosent priase himself...But he is some edgy and quite determined personal..

No doubt Erdogan has good leadership capabilities and made good achievements in economy, democracy, foreing policy and established politic stability in Turkey...Ten years ago Turkey has very more less influence in the regiıon arround her. But these sucesses ar not resulted only Erdogan personal capabilities. that is an team and staff job.. One of the important features of leadership is forming a suitable staff and managing effectively the staff..

Every country has some his own private politic, social and cultural features and factors. copying 100% AKP is may not work properly in another muslim country. That critic reality souldnt be overlooked..
But there are many stuffs for politic parties or islamic jamaat in muslim countries must experienced and learn from AKP and leadership of Erdogan...
I hope for them that they dont try to make it like erdogan.
Because islamism and to sell you country to arabs and kurds isnt the best politic

shutup rusky boy

You should be thankful Germans letting ungrateful islamists like you to leech off their welfare system while filty rich Gulf-Arabs don't even gave citizenship to their muslim bros living on their land for years...so much for ummah :D

Back
Top Bottom