What's new

Defense cooperation agreement between Turkey and Saudi Arabia

Well i know which side kazakistan prefers (at the moment).
But like I said a turkic union is really a far dream right now. Only Turkmenistan , azerbeidjan and turkey feel like they are kins of each other ( they also come from the oghuz brench). I also think that the relations we have with Turkmenistan will get to the level of azerbeidjan in the near future (then it will be 3 states one nnation :) )
are you sure?
resize.aspx

resize.aspx

153898120-kazakhstans-president-nursultan-nazarbayev-gettyimages.jpg

gul-nazarbayev-aliyev.jpg

resize.aspx

gul_ile_azerbaycan_arasinda_ortak_imza13499767630_h939111.jpg

Looks like a happy family :) I'm glad they don't act like Arabs.

@atatwolf

small things like that don't matter you have to look at the politics that they do.
Kazakistan is one of the countries that are against the trans-caspian pipeline. They are still under much influence of Russia.
This even shows in the trade between these countries. Turkmenistan imports most of Turkey, while Kazakistan imports most of Russia.
Now this may well change in the future , but at present time Kazakistan is pro-Russia

Last edited by a moderator:
If they were arabs they would rip their heads off. :)
I dont understand people who says khazakstan and kyrgizistan arent interested in a Turkic union eventhough atambajew and nasarbajew both said a turkic union would be good for the turkic states.
I want a Turkic union not only an Oghuz union.

@atatwolf

small things like that don't matter you have to look at the politics that they do.
Kazakistan is one of the countries that are against the trans-caspian pipeline. They are still under much influence of Russia.
This even shows in the trade between these countries. Turkmenistan imports most of Turkey, while Kazakistan imports most of Russia.
Now this may well change in the future , but at present time Kazakistan is pro-Russia

Pictures don't lie, pictures say more than thousand words..

Economy is more important than politics(Kazakh PM own words, literal quote), when they have succesful economy, then politics will come
If they were arabs they would rip their heads off. :)
I dont understand people who says khazakstan and kyrgizistan arent interested in a Turkic union eventhough atambajew and nasarbajew both said a turkic union would be good for the turkic states.
I want a Turkic union not only an Oghuz union.

Don't listen to Olcayto, he is a nuckle head

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures don't lie, pictures say more than thousand words..

Economy is more important than politics(Kazakh PM own words, literal quote), when they have succesful economy, then politics will come

Do you really want me to put pictures of other state heads meeting with turkey's stateheads?
Gul has many pictures like this with other state man , tayyip has many pictures like this with other state mans.
Hell we even have pictures like this with assad.

Do you really want me to put pictures of other state heads meeting with turkey's stateheads?
Gul has many pictures like this with other state man , tayyip has many pictures like this with other state mans.
Hell we even have pictures like this with assad.

Because you are a robot, you don't understand the differences, shaking hands, is not the same as walking hand-in-hand..

Show me pictures of Erdogan and Assad or other PM, walking hand-in-hand like a couple

There will be a Union between GCC(Jordan,Syria in the future,Lebanon),Pakistan(Bangladesh),Egypt(Libya,Tunisia),Turkey(Azerbaijan,Georgia),in the near future.
The cooperations between these countries are on high level,and all are connected with each other.

yeah from this map shows how now Turkey is building its commercial network all the way to Red sea then into Indian ocean " Somalia ".

RORO services to start between Turkey and Egypt

Turkey has two Industrial zones dedicated to Turkish firms in Egypt one in Alexandria and second in Cairo , both close to Suez canal and currently operational , they were built 5 years ago . There is also a Turkish logistic centre in Alexandria serving Turkish firms exporting to the Gulf region , Africa and Asia .

ECONOMY - Turkish Industrial Zone in Egypt attracts attention

Egyptian Government Invites Turkish firms to develop ports and industrial zones in the strategic suez canal area

ECONOMICS - Egypt invites Turkey to invest in Suez Canal

http://biglizards.net/Graphics/ForegroundPix/SuezCanal.gif

as you can see on Map Turkey is really close to the Suez Canal , from ceyhan around 700 Km only . The suez canal passes straight into Red Sea and Indian Ocean , also Saudi Arabia is on the red sea .

The Baku-Tiblisi-Kars will be fully operational in 2014 allowing Turkmenistan and other central Asian countries to export to outside markets by-passing Russian , the initial cargo capacity will be 8 million Tons and increased to 30 million Ton

http://asbarez.com/App/Asbarez/eng/2011/01/ktb_rail.jpg

Turkey building new ports in Turkmenistan on capsian sea

POLITICS - Turkey to export Ambarl

Currently started in 2012 there is Cargo Ferry running Between Mersin in Turkey to Portsaid in Egypt " on Red sea " takes 22 hours transporting heavy duty products such as Trucks etc.

Europe's most comprehensive ferry portal - Online booking / Price comparison: News - www.ferrylines.com

From this small things we can see that in the present time Turkey has already build commercial transport line that connects Baku all the way to the Red Sea in Egypt then to the Gulf and Indian Ocean All this bypassing both Russia and Iran .

Bro, I think It is just a side of the the image reflecting from your percpective. It is about How you want to see. With a different point of view, I bet You can see lots of different magnificent colours in same image as well.
Fvck colors.
Paint it Black - Vietnam War - YouTube
Look the look like they newly fell in love.
Are you aware that you're comparing arabs with Turkics? they used to call this "self ownage" in waff :D
I followed for a little while

Our "love" with Asad ends up with love the one with Azerbaijan ends up with huge arms sales :cool:

Oglum, sen ne malsin la, Arab kurusu nerde Azerbaijanli ve Kazakstanli nerde. Ancak senin gibi mal boyle dusunur. El ele mi yurudu Erdogan ve Assad?

Oglum, sen ne malsin la, Arab kurusu nerde Azerbaijani ve Kazakstani nerde. Ancak senin gibi mal boyle dusunur. El ele mi yurudu Erdogan ve Assad?

Mal senin yedi ceddindir yavsak. gerizekali gerizekali konusup, gece gece sokma beni gunaha.

sen ne ters insansin la, herseyin bokunu cikartiyorsun.

La hayvan, edebinle konus. Fikirlerim senin fikirlerinle uyusmuyor diye, hakaret iceren sozler sarf etmeni gerektirmez,
Simdi seni adam olmaya ve efendi olmaya davet ediyorum.

do you understand Uzbek dialect .

yes, most of it :)

La hayvan, edebinle konus. Fikirlerim senin fikirlerinle uyusmuyor diye, hakaret eden sozler sarf etmeni gerektirmez,
Simdi sana az adam olmaya ve efendi olmaya davet ediyorum.
Oglum, sen ne mal adamsin. Herseyin bokunu cikartma ya, gicikligina herseyin tersine gidiyorsun.

Back
Top Bottom