What's new

Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah in Intensive Care Unit

Every living soul shall return to Allah SWT, including Ahmadi Nejaad and King Abdullah. Not a big fan of him but as a human being I shall pray for his health. May Allah SWT give him health and courage. Ameen
I had not heard of his hospitalisation until reading this thread. Your sentiments are my own. May Allah (swt) grant him health and peace according to His will.

Well they have about 10000 heirs I think so not a big deal. Many more American puppets available in the family

The Saudi Royal family is with us and Pakistan. Didn't you know recently that Saudi Arabia has been increasing its trade with China.

Check wikipedia Saudi Arabia's export partners and you will see what I mean.

Saudi Arabia has always been a brotherly country and has always been with Pakistan.

Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are trying their best to get a jail break from "American dominance."

We are almost there. The kaffirs can't swallow it.

if such thing has happened it will be all over the media. this news can only be found on press TV.

It should be named Farce-TV, it has made from herself a joke. We only laugh at her silly news. This should give an idea how far Iranian regime members intelligence can reach...:lol:. I have to admit, they must be very self-confident to lie this far and much in public without giving any regard to anybody. BRAVO Ahmadii, you are somebody...:yahoo:

The Saudi Royal family is with us and Pakistan. Didn't you know recently that Saudi Arabia has been increasing its trade with China.

Check wikipedia Saudi Arabia's export partners and you will see what I mean.

Saudi Arabia has always been a brotherly country and has always been with Pakistan.

Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are trying their best to get a jail break from "American dominance."

We are almost there. The kaffirs can't swallow it.
So my countrymen are kaffirs? I had thought you were a gentlemen. I won't make the mistake of thinking so again.

It should be named Farce-TV, it has made from herself a joke. We only laugh at her silly news. This should give an idea how far Iranian regime members intelligence can reach...:lol:. I have to admit, they must be very self-confident to lie this far and much in public without giving any regard to anybody. BRAVO Ahmadii, you are somebody...:yahoo:

more sources :

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Back
Top Bottom