What's new

Defense cooperation agreement between Turkey and Saudi Arabia

A pm like Atambajew would be much better hell he even said that a Turkic union should and must be created.

It's a shame that some cannot make the difference between good relations, trade agreements and cooperation.
And thinks that somehow Turkey/erdogan is busy in some kind of reborn ottoman empire.

And yes Erdogan is popular in the arab world.

It's a shame that some cannot make the difference between good relations, trade agreements and cooperation.
And thinks that somehow Turkey/erdogan is busy in some kind of reborn ottoman empire.

And yes Erdogan is popular in the arab world.

It's not about you, but rather it's about us. Of course good relations is a must with Turkey.

It would be inhumain to use water as a weapon,all water is eventualy flowing into the sea.
So instead of waisting it we should give it to those who need it.

Didyou ever hear about the GAP project?

Southeastern Anatolia Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check it out,i would like to see your comments on that.

This is a great project, I have read about it 4 years ago and it will allow you to easily influence Syria and Iraq in future especially during water shortage era in middle east which will start after a decade .

If things works out and a friendly government comes in Syria , northern Syria could also be integrated in the project, that area has a lot of unused fertile lands suitable for wheat production especially in aleppo , Riqqah and hassaka province, all of these are already under rebel control .

I know for a fact that northern Syria has the capability of producing more than 10 million tons of wheat if their lands are managed well , way above syria's domestic consumption.

Don't get me wrong but, within a union usually the strongest country will have the leading role.

EU - Germany
Nato- usa

So within a Turkic union you desire. There's nothing more natural then, that Turkey will have the leading role.

A de-facto confederation is possible between Georgia , Azerbijan , Turkey and Turkmenistan but khazashtan and kyrgstan are part of Russian lead custom union while Uzbkestian leader is more of an Isolationist guy and Russians have no influence over him , people in Uzbekistan speak uzbek as their first language and there is a strong nationalist identity over there . The problem is with khazashtan and kyrgstan . .

A de-facto confederation is possible between Georgia , Azerbijan , Turkey and Turkmenistan but khazashtan and kyrgstan are part of Russian lead custom union while Uzbkestian leader is more of an Isolationist guy and Russians have no influence over him , people in Uzbekistan speak uzbek as their first language and there is a strong nationalist identity over there . The problem is with khazashtan and kyrgstan . .

Well i know which side kazakistan prefers (at the moment).
But like I said a turkic union is really a far dream right now. Only Turkmenistan , azerbeidjan and turkey feel like they are kins of each other ( they also come from the oghuz brench). I also think that the relations we have with Turkmenistan will get to the level of azerbeidjan in the near future (then it will be 3 states one nnation :) )

Well i know which side kazakistan prefers (at the moment).
But like I said a turkic union is really a far dream right now. Only Turkmenistan , azerbeidjan and turkey feel like they are kins of each other ( they also come from the oghuz brench). I also think that the relations we have with Turkmenistan will get to the level of azerbeidjan in the near future (then it will be 3 states one nnation :) )

Yup its possible bro , especially After the Kars-tiblisi railway line will be fully operational in 2014 and now Turkish construction firms have built several ports on Turkmenistan to connect it with Baku , so pretty much Turkmenistan can now export their products to the outside world bypassing russia " through azerbijan , georgia then from Turkey to the world " .

The only remaining thing is gas pipeline from Turkmenistan to Baku , if that works out then Turkmenistan will Just be the second Azerbijan .

There will be a Union between GCC(Jordan,Syria in the future,Lebanon),Pakistan(Bangladesh),Egypt(Libya,Tunisia),Turkey(Azerbaijan,Georgia),in the near future.
The cooperations between these countries are on high level,and all are connected with each other.

Meeting between Turkic states:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup its possible bro , especially After the Kars-tiblisi railway line will be fully operational in 2014 and now Turkish construction firms have built several ports on Turkmenistan to connect it with Baku , so pretty much Turkmenistan can now export their products to the outside world bypassing russia " through azerbijan , georgia then from Turkey to the world " .

The only remaining thing is gas pipeline from Turkmenistan to Baku , if that works out then Turkmenistan will Just be the second Azerbijan .

I know the importance of the trans-caspian pipeline and i sure hope it will finish really soon.
Turkmenistan is cornered between a unfriendly russia and a sanctioned iran. They have no possible way to export their vast ammount of gas reserves to the european market. It's a shame that a country like Turkmenistan with those reserves and a small population do have such a bad economy and a bad quality of life for their population.

So if the pipeline finishes it's a win situation for all countries involved. Esspecially turkey and turkmenistan.

Back
Top Bottom