What's new

Defense cooperation agreement between Turkey and Saudi Arabia

@atatwolf

Insan gibi konusmasini ogren sana son diyecegim.

Last edited by a moderator:
firtina_zps5f2c26bb.jpg

Thinks he can teach people how to communicate... typical conservative

Haci niye oyle dedin simdi? Harbi kalbimi kirdin.
Seninle bugune kadar bir alip veremedigim yok. Neden sirf benim muhafazakar oldugum DUSUNCESINE girip, boyle bir yoruma basvuruyorsun?

:)

Ring any bells?

My brother. I mean like come on. I stand at my point you should not generalize.
If tou would have said atatwolf is a retard inbred moron or any other insult i couldn't care less.
But you did generalize to all turks abroad. And many Turks abroad didn't approve your statement.
@ELTurco

Kardesim yorumunu yapmakta serbestsin ama kufur etme lutfen. O kufur etmedigi surece , sende kufur etmekte cekin.

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother. I mean like come on. I stand at my point you should not generalize.
If tou would have said atatwolf is a retard inbred moron or any other insult i couldn't care less.
But you did generalize to all turks abroad. And many Turks abroad didn't approve your statement.

I had said the ones in this forum, not all the Turks abroad...

Then again you're generalizing.
I mean as an example me, can you find my way of behaviour my characteristics in your statement?
Do I act like a inbred moron?

If a foreigner would have said all/most of the Turkish are retard inbred morons. Would you just say cool bro?

Then again you're generalizing.
I mean as an example me, can you find my way of behaviour my characteristics in your statement?
Do I act like a inbred moron?

If a foreigner would have said all/most of the Turkish are retard inbred morons. Would you just say cool bro?

There are approximately 5 or 6 active Turkish member here who is from Germany and Netherlands, and most of them are indeed acting like one. So that was not actually a generalization since i'm familiar with every single of them.

Apparently, you should tag along a little longer. I would never get tired from saying "i told you" :)

There are approximately 5 or 6 active Turkish member here who is from Germany and Netherlands, and most of them are indeed acting like one. So that was not actually a generalization since i'm familiar with every single of them.

Apparently, you should tag along a little longer. I would never get tired from saying "i told you" :)

Just be honest you like doing this.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S6ITNJtHruk[/video]

:) jk

Indeed, the more those who did not listen to me suffer, the more i like saying it :)

Well considering the post below you.
You may repost the I told you so video back to me and leave a comment like "in your face"

So,the ones on this forum huh?
You are not overreacting?
If you feel attacked or insulted by some members,dont include all members in your comments.
Didnt expect that from you to be honest.

So,the ones on this forum huh?
You are not overreacting?
If you feel attacked or insulted by some members,dont include all members in your comments.
Didnt expect that from you to be honest.

God, you guys are so sensitive :)

I said most of them, not all of them. Relax, you are not one of them, you are cool, giving us hope :D

God, you guys are so sensitive :)

I said most of them, not all of them. Relax, you are not one of them, you are cool, giving us hope :D
No,you hurt my feelings forget it:pissed:
Btw,my avatar is a anatolian Leopard their are extinct,that should tell you something.

Back
Top Bottom