What's new

Defense cooperation agreement between Turkey and Saudi Arabia

oh I missed that post , that is absolutely correct, basically your thinking the same way I am thinking , anyone following the events will understand this .

This will be a grouping gathering dominated by Turkey and Saudi Arabia , Just like France-Germany partnership in 1950 before european union.

This is exactly what the Saudi visit was for , a partnership between Turkey-Saudi Arabia , by the way Saudi crown prince rarely visits outside country and his visit to Turkey means he is simply seeking for alliance-partnership .

The saudi crown prince is the leader of saudi arabia now and defence minister at the same time " leads army " , the king is sick and is just a picture if the king dies the crown prince takes his place straight away , this is how it works in saudi arabia

Now comes the clue,you think they are just going to let us?
They will try evrything in their power to counter this and thats why we are arming ourselfs to the teeth(hope you get it).
Now lets see,we have nukes(Pakistan)Airforce 1200 fighter jets,Navy(Turkey/GCC)army(no need to talk about that 2000.000?)
What kind of power is that?
Thats what they are worried and afraid about.
There are many equipment coming,this force will be immense.

They will try evrything in their power to counter this and thats why we are arming ourselfs to the teeth(hope you get it).
Now lets see,we have nukes(Pakistan)Airforce 1200 fighter jets,Navy(Turkey/GCC)army(no need to talk about that 2000.000?)

Only Russia and Iran would be against this not Europe.

Remember Europe and USA are lobbying for the Tanap project and a pipelines bypassing Russia so that USA would hit Russian economy hard which is based on gas and oil exports mostly , this will prevent Russia from upgrading their army due to lack of funds in the future.

Europe now is sick of immigrants and they want to get rid of them and they would be more than happy to see middle east stabilizing and muslims going back to their homeland .

Also they would love to see Turkey forming its own network area away from European union , Germany and France especially. The USA would be more than happy to see Russia losing influence in central Asia because this would mean the Isolation of Russia.

This is why I always say Armenians , Kurdish separatist , Iran " persians " and Russia are the main threat to middle east region .

You know american and british firms are working with Turkish firms on Tanap and Turkmenistan gas fields .

This means apart from pakistan we also have Nato back if Russia does anything stupid.

Only Russia and Iran would be against this not Europe.

Remember Europe and USA are lobbying for the Tanap project and a pipelines bypassing Russia so that USA would hit Russian economy hard which is based on gas and oil exports mostly , this will prevent Russia from upgrading their army due to lack of funds in the future.

Europe now is sick of immigrants and they want to get rid of them and they would be more than happy to see middle east stabilizing and muslims going back to their homeland .

Also they would love to see Turkey forming its own network area away from European union , Germany and France especially. The USA would be more than happy to see Russia losing influence in central Asia because this would mean the Isolation of Russia.

This is why I always say Armenians , Kurdish separatist , Iran " persians " and Russia are the main threat to middle east region .

You know american and british firms are working with Turkish firms on Tanap and Turkmenistan gas fields .

This means apart from pakistan we also have Nato back if Russia does anything stupid.
I will answer you tmrw cant think straight now(was out all night its 07.50 am here now).
With some of your points i agree and with some i dont,good night tc.

There is this anti arab sentiment,you must understand its new that we are brothers with the arabs,give it time.
Especialy those from out of Turkey.

No, its not new. Anti-Arab sentiments among Turks are almost 1400 years old.

No, its not new. Anti-Arab sentiments among Turks are almost 1400 years old.

only some ultraa secularist and ultra nationalist circles have anti arab sentiemnts which not go beyond 100 years ago..You should learn more aabout our near histtory..
Anti arabs and anti Turks sentiments had aroused at begining 0f 20.century among west educated elites of both side..

All first fathers of Pan-Turkism were Jewish orgion like Zia Gokalp Dr. Abdullah Cevdet Moiz Cohen and so on..
All first fathers of pan-arabism were from cristian arabs..

only some ultraa secularist and ultra nationalist circles have anti arab sentiemnts which not go beyond 100 years ago..You should learn more aabout our near histtory..
Anti arabs and anti Turks sentiments had aroused at begining 0f 20.century among west educated elites of both side..

All first fathers of Pan-Turkism were Jewish orgion like Zia Gokalp Dr. Abdullah Cevdet Moiz Cohen and so on..
Kuteybe bin Müslim - Vikipedi

Türkçe'deki İslami terimler Farslardan gelir, Türkler tasavvufla Farslılar sayesinde tanışmıştır. Biz hiçbir zaman bu bize karşı savaşan, kadınlarımızı kesen, erkeklerimizi öldüren adamlara inanmadık. Bunu da Araplara karşı nefret besleyen biri olarak söylemiyorum, sadece geçmişte yapılan yanlışları olgunlukla kabul eden birisi olarak söylüyorum.

Yeah, the guy who said that is a Jew:

Ziya Gökalp said:
Elimde tüfenk, gönlümde iman,
Dileğim iki: Din ile vatan...
Ocağım ordu, büyüğüm Sultan,
Sultan'a imdâd eyle Yârabbi!
Ömrünü müzdâd eyle Yârabbi!

And what is the problem?
They were/are Turkish jews they loved their homeland more then those islamist traitors.
And even if Atatürk was a jew he is the person who saved Turkey from the greeks/armenians and islamists so i dont see a problem.

And what is the problem?
They were/are Turkish jews they loved their homeland more then those islamist traitors.
And even if Atatürk was a jew he is the person who saved Turkey from the greeks/armenians and islamists so i dont see a problem.

Jews where the biggest traitors.:laugh: Islamits like the Pakistanis send money to the Ottoman Empire so the Khalifaat shoudent fal, and with this money the modern Turkey is started. So please dont come fart like other ulta nationalits:laugh:.

Araps did this araps did that. Not every Arab si guilty..

And for the other members about ziya Gokalp. One of his biggest teacher is djemalledin afgani the biggest traitor of the history. i had read several years ago how gokalp prais him about his idea pan turkism.

The greatest BS that i ever heard in my entire life.

Is to hate someone for the acts of his great grandfather. People who can look beyond that are usually the most succesfull.
Entire europe and usa can look beyond that and look where they are and look where we are.

And what is the problem?

The origin is not important. The love for their homeland is!

Jews where the biggest traitors.:laugh: Islamits like the Pakistanis send money to the Ottoman Empire so the Khalifaat shoudent fal, and with this money the modern Turkey is started. So please dont come fart like other ulta nationalits:laugh:.

Araps did this araps did that. Not every Arab si guilty..

And for the other members about ziya Gokalp. One of his biggest teacher is djemalledin afgani the biggest traitor of the history. i had read several years ago how gokalp prais him about his idea pan turkism.
You say not every Arab is a traitor but you say that every jew is a traitor.
Say it out loud you dont like jews so i and the rest knows of it here.

Back
Top Bottom