What's new

Defense cooperation agreement between Turkey and Saudi Arabia

Bro, I think It is just a side of the the image reflecting from your percpective. It is about How you want to see. With a different point of view, I bet You can see lots of different magnificent colours in same image as well.

Off topic: Where do you get your defense sources on Turkish military development from o_O?

With saudi arabian funding the TFX could developed quicker.

after all it is all about the arab money!

:rofl:

Really ? ^^

What is a uneducated black man from of US ghettos knows of Arabs and their great civilization ?

You think it will be as easy with KSA (GCC). You will go sweat to the last drop before any agreement.

:pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope it isnt a war defensive agreement because i dont want that Turkish soldiers get in danger to shield arabs nothing against arabs but Turkey should only do business with arab countries and the eu the only countries turkey ever need for defence are the turkic countries and the nato.
And i hope it isnt a signal to israel because i have the feeling erdogan wants to show a signal to israel but we will see.

Face the truth! Turkic unity is a big dream. Not because Turkey but other own Turkic politics.

Face the truth! Turkic unity is a big dream. Not because Turkey but other own Turkic politics.

Of course it's the desire of many Turks, but we have to look with reality. Apart from azerbeidjan and in lesser matter Turkmenistan, Turkey has no significant relation with other Turkic nations.

It was a good move by Saudi crown prince visiting Turkey , rarely he makes foreign visits which shows their is a political well in Saudi Arabia to forge close relations with Turkey on all fields .

You realised that in many of my posts I was referring to working on " Food security " with Turkey , now you got the key word .
This is a weapon Turkey still did not use again Al malki , after all Euphurate basin is in Turkey .
It would be inhumain to use water as a weapon,all water is eventualy flowing into the sea.
So instead of waisting it we should give it to those who need it.

We do not really need water pipeline , we have enough distillation plants for drinking water , but I am more concentrating on agriculture . You know gulf countries now invest in various farms around the world for food production .

For instance we have agreements with Egypt where he financed irrigating fields and developing the required agricultural infrastructure there in return we and egypt divide the food production where they export half the agriculture output to our countries.

Same can be done in Turkey , investing in Southearn Eastern Turkey in agriculture sector would employ thousands of kurds and help regions such as sirnak and hakkari , these regions have rich agriculture land and could produce high food output .

This is more of mutual benefit for both sides and I am sure the Gulf and Turkey will have a free trade agreement at some point in future , Just like how Turkey has free trade agreement with other Arab countries like Egypt, Jordan , Morroco , and tunisia .

Good you brought northern cyprus up , I am sure if Turkey asked Arab countries for recognizing north cyprus no one will object , After all we do not give a crap about greece.

North Cyprus could become a free trade zone and I am sure many would invest there once Turkey decides to end up the Cyprus unity talks .
Didyou ever hear about the GAP project?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southeastern_Anatolia_Project

Check it out,i would like to see your comments on that.

It would be inhumain to use water as a weapon,all water is eventualy flowing into the sea.
So instead of waisting it we should give it to those who need it.

Iraq is allready crying of the extensive use of eufraAt and tigris rivers.
Due to the south anatolian project , the river level has plummeted in neighbouring countries and the project is still not finished.

Few ages ago they were crying to.

Turgut Ozal gave an excellent response " we don't tell you how to use your oil, you don't tell us how to use our water"

T-155 Firtina and Panter performed trials for Saudi Arabian Armed Forces in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia and Azerbaijan are two country which was signed/is going to sign contact for T-155 Firtinas. (Azerbaijan has already signed but I don't sure about Saudi Arabia.)

firtina_zps5f2c26bb.jpg
Off topic,CABATLI could you answer me on the TF-2000 thread i asked you a question ty.

Bro, I think It is just a side of the the image reflecting from your percpective. It is about How you want to see. With a different point of view, I bet You can see lots of different magnificent colours in same image as well.

As much as i was fooling around their, i was trying to hint that maybe if they had a share in the project, they can add the TFX into their inventory; that would be a win for everyone.

I am fully aware that the project will develop in the necessary speed; with extra funding or not.

Not really its because Turkey shows the wrong signals.
Turkey doesnt want partnership it wants to lead the other turkic countries as an older brother and the other dont want to accept this.

Not really its because Turkey shows the wrong signals.
Turkey doesnt want partnership it wants to lead the other turkic countries as an older brother and the other dont want to accept this.

Don't get me wrong but, within a union usually the strongest country will have the leading role.

EU - Germany
Nato- usa

So within a Turkic union you desire. There's nothing more natural then, that Turkey will have the leading role.

Don't get me wrong but, within a union usually the strongest country will have the leading role.

EU - Germany
Nato- usa

So within a Turkic union you desire. There's nothing more natural then, that Turkey will have the leading role.
What i want is the same rights for everyone Turkeys Turks are not better then Khazaks or karaim turks they should have the same rights even if the oghuz are much bigger then the other turkic groups.

What i want is the same rights for everyone Turkeys Turks are not better then Khazaks or karaim turks they should have the same rights even if the oghuz are much bigger then the other turkic groups.

Who says they won't have the same rights? How do you come they will be treaten like a second class citizen?

You don't want Turkey to be the big brother, but you see Turkey as the country with the responsibility to make a Turkic union.
In a union the country with best economy/military will always be the leading country. If the other countries cannot accept this then there shall never be a union.

Of course it's the desire of many Turks, but we have to look with reality. Apart from azerbeidjan and in lesser matter Turkmenistan, Turkey has no significant relation with other Turkic nations.
why is this ? :(

I bet because of Erdodog, who is anti-Turkish.

why is this ? :(

I bet because of Erdodog, who is anti-Turkish.

What's your obsession with Erdoğan? No indeed he does neglect the Turkic state's , but then you should ask yourself which government didn't.

I wish our PM was like Aliyev. Not only their leadership is Turkic loving, but their population too.

Back
Top Bottom