What's new

Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims celebrate Pakistani independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chinese-Dragon Whats China's take on NK and its recent belligerence?

80% of Chinese believe that the United States is the belligerent one provoking North Korea with economic sanctions and military threats.

Last edited by a moderator:
naive kashmiri woman - am your type!! LOL
can't cook - can't be exactly your type!! lololol

since when- why not ask your soft approach to everything I say :azn: you were nvr the kind to care for politeness so what is this? lololol JUST KIDDING...IM BSING right now lOLOL :P

Tujhe toh sharam nai aani maine socha main hii karlou. :D

@KingMamba93 Does anyone ever take FoxNews seriously? :cheesy:

80% of Chinese believe that the United States is the belligerent one provoking North Korea with economic sanctions and military threats.

Then 80% of Chinese have lost their mind. You do know China has not been vetoing these "billigerent" responses or is that being censored over there? :lol:

Ohohoho! I hope you know that somebody will be digging up your mummified remains from the Thar after a couple of thousand years. The dry desert is rather benevolent towards cadavers. :omghaha:

As long as I get to rule for 60 of those thousand years, they can bury me wherever they want. :azn:

Then 80% of Chinese have lost their mind. You do know China has not been vetoing these "billigerent" responses or is that being censored over there? :lol:

Hasn't China been telling NK to back off as politely as possible. The idea of B-2s that close to your airspace has got to get anyone up with the shivers.

@KingMamba93 Does anyone ever take FoxNews seriously? :cheesy:

Not any body I have ever come across, they might have a better influence down South though. I don't mean Texas though, Texans are conservative Christians but they are welcoming to others. States like Alabama maybe. :cheesy:

As long as I get to rule for 60 of those thousand years, they can bury me wherever they want. :azn:

The rulings out of the question but don't you worry I'll collect your body and ensure a proper burial. :azn: After all friends pay heed to such things, winging, scoring weed and proper religious rites for the deceased. :)

Hasn't China been telling NK to back off as politely as possible. The idea of B-2s that close to your airspace has got to get anyone up with the shivers.

Yes, also China refused to send an envoy to NK when NK asked for one to explain themselves. Like I said the Chinese do not want a war so they might actually facilitate in the fall of the Kim regime if NK starts one imo. Then again they may just help them anyway just to maintain the commie presence on their border.

Tujhe toh sharam nai aani maine socha main hii karlou. :D

so you admit its mutual??:P
baby jis din mujhe sharaam agaye nah, tum iss bayshermey keh liye terpogay ;) ...im just trying to prevent that dear!!! ;)

on a serious note, i wouldn't be surprised if i get banned from this site lololol

That's the Chinese government more worried about geopolitics. I'm talking the average Chinese.

Yes, also China refused to send an envoy to NK when NK asked for one to explain themselves. Like I said the Chinese do not want a war so they might actually facilitate in the fall of the Kim regime if NK starts one imo. Then again they may just help them anyway just to maintain the commie presence on their border.

NK's rotting away man. Once in a while some Kim fellow goes off his rocker and everyone has to rush in to "placate" the tantrum throwing imbecile. Oh well, hope someone takes him out for good.

@Ming, this member KingMamba is one of those Pakistanis who supports America.

Don't expect him to be happy with anything negative you say about the USA.

@Ming, this member KingMamba is one of those Pakistanis who supports America.

Don't expect him to be happy with anything negative you say about the USA.

So what is China's stand on NK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom