What's new

Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims celebrate Pakistani independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.
China would never help Pakistan in a war with India. Trust me son you guys are delusional to think they would.

Nope. @RazPaK is right.... hands down, China will help. In fact I think the chinese leadership a while back said that "an attack on pakistan will be considered an attack on china"

Last edited by a moderator:
What crisis?? South Koreans aren't concerned, I don't see why we should be. They do not have delivery systems to hit US and even if they did I am on the other side. :lol: Although if we do go to war and they start recruiting I may consider it.

I wanted to see Kim go down! :frown:

No because you would be taking away from the purpose of the dish. :no:

Exactly, the mirchi ka salan is about the essences of mirchi not the hotness cause it is different for different people..

Hyderabadi Mirchi ka salan is not hot its spicy.. and with biryani is awesome :)

Nope. @RazPaK is right.... hands down, China will help. In fact I think the chinese leadership a while back said that "an attack on pakistan will be considered an attack on china"

They left Pakistan high and dry in Kargil. The Chinese aren't fools to take up projects which aren't of their own design. Unlike a certain nation which claims to carry a "big stick". :omghaha:

I wanted to see Kim go down! :frown:

Me too, I am all for war. :sniper:

NK is a nuisance and I think the Chinese realize that too. It would amusing if all those military deployments happening in China were directed towards NK and not the US but I would not be shocked.

Me too, I am all for war. :sniper:

NK is a nuisance and I think the Chinese realize that too. It would amusing if all those military deployments happening in China were directed towards NK and not the US but I would not be shocked.
@Chinese-Dragon Whats China's take on NK and its recent belligerence?

I was speaking in present context.

We will conquer India with or without China.

As they say, history repeats itself. ;)

Another thousand years it is.

So are you saying you guys are Iranians and Arabs? :eek:

I thought you were a proud Punjabi :confused:

Nah, not behind your back! I'd do it in front of you...let's face it, I can handle you well ;)

The Great King who conquers the Indians would not be done in by a naive kashmiri woman who cannot cook. :no: Yeah ok since when? :lol:

They left Pakistan high and dry in Kargil. The Chinese aren't fools to take up projects which aren't of their own design. Unlike a certain nation which claims to carry a "big stick". :omghaha:

Exactly, 1999 and 1971. Sheesh :hitwall:

Don't worry I won't need Chinese help. :lol:

They acknowledge that though and the situation was such that they had to. But despite that they still tried to help the most they could. If war was to break out...China will have as much incentive in bringing india down as pakistan would. Be it behind the scenes or straight up, china will help. Not saying it's a good thing or bad, I hate war! But it's all politics.

The Great King who conquers the Indians would not be done in by a naive kashmiri woman who cannot cook. :no: Yeah ok since when? :lol:

Your going to get bogged down in Rajasthan itself. Women there be nasty and with a penchant to beat naughty little boys claiming supremacy. :omghaha:

They acknowledge that though and the situation was such that they had to. But despite that they still tried to help the most they could. If war was to break out...China will have as much incentive in bringing india down as pakistan would. Be it behind the scenes or straight up, china will help. Not saying it's a good thing or bad, I hate war! But it's all politics.

You seem to know very little about China young lady. Let me repeat, the Chinese happen to be very scrupulous when it comes to not interfering. Otherwise we'd have faced a two front war long back.

Abu Zolfiqar;4130210]You're asking the wrong person. I'm just happy that others also appreciate our holy flag.

Similar such celebration took place in Bihar a couple years back. Caused quite a media controversy across the border :D

How about this
bihar never support PAKISTAN. ek bihari hone k nate ek RAAZ ki bat bata hun. kabhi muslim area me pakistan ko muslim se aak link bhi mat karna. KAT jaoge apne muslim brother se. yea few ATANKWADI come to bihar because rakshol se nepal bhagna is just like crossing state border.work is being done to make a stronge check point

Your going to get bogged down in Rajasthan itself. Women there be nasty and with a penchant to beat naughty little boys claiming supremacy. :omghaha:

You seem to know very little about China young lady. Let me repeat, the Chinese happen to be very scrupulous when it comes to not interfering. Otherwise we'd have faced a two front war long back.

Bogged down maybe but stopped nope. :lol:

Exactly, 1999 and 1971. Sheesh :hitwall:

Don't worry I won't need Chinese help. :lol:

naive kashmiri woman - am your type!! LOL
can't cook - can't be exactly your type!! lololol

since when- why not ask your soft approach to everything I say :azn: you were nvr the kind to care for politeness so what is this? lololol JUST KIDDING...IM BSING right now lOLOL :P

Bogged down maybe but stopped nope. :lol:

Ohohoho! I hope you know that somebody will be digging up your mummified remains from the Thar after a couple of thousand years. The dry desert is rather benevolent towards cadavers. :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom