What's new

Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims celebrate Pakistani independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bang Galore Oh look the "evil" Muslims are going to grow and split apart India. :omghaha:

My my, such little faith in their coreligionists and their Iman. Either that or a different definition of Iman altogether. Man, these guys need to meet Syed Ata Hasnain! :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't making a big deal at all; just always happy to see the green and white flag no matter where it's hoisted.

kays not the place for this...but tum toh busy rehtay ho aur meh phir kisko tang keru? :undecided:

Thank the good lord for such small mercies. Anyway, look ZY India is going to fall because apparently there are too many Muslims here! :omghaha:

IMO no, the salan is spicy but not of Mirchi so its not hot by default at least of the best ones I have had in Hyderabad.

Also, Muslims even in Hyderabad do not eat hot food spicy yes but hot no.

Some people have no threshold for spice so they hold off of the mirche. To the badasses the salan tastes "pikha". :lol:

Yeah of course and so should you woman. :whistle:

I do...I just like to make your food spicy on purpose ;)

don't remember my statement???? :angry: .....keep this up and there will be no more statements left to remember :omghaha: lolol jkjk .....k no more!!

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

No homo sht....... did you think your essence going to be in the book? I thought you didn't believe in reincarnation. :lol:

Its the same atoms and my atoms are not going to be around you while you're alone and getting randy!

Thank the good lord for such small mercies. Anyway, look ZY India is going to fall because apparently there are too many Muslims here! :omghaha:

dear stop being so busy :P LOLOL

huh?? what happened? where?

This is exactly why India will break up. The Indian Muslims hate being part of a Hindu run regime. That's why Indian Muslims support Pakistani Muslims. It's really only a matter of time before something triggers a separatist revolution among Indian Muslims that demand their own country. This why India will never be any challenge to China.

People have been dreaming and wishing for the same since the last 65+ years in their wet dreams, just don't hold your breath guys ;)

@Bang Galore Oh look the "evil" Muslims are going to grow and split apart India. :omghaha:

My my, such little faith in their coreligionists and their Iman. Either that or a different definition of Iman altogether. Man, these guys need to meet Syed Ata Hasnain! :agree:

Nobody wants to break up India, India will be conquered instead and will be ruled by my grace. :partay:

something is wrong with you. LOLOL

How so?? :coffee:

Nobody wants to break up India, India will be conquered instead and will be ruled by my grace. :partay:

How so?? :coffee:

You'll be a puppet, me and @Joe Shearer will be pulling the strings and you'll have to entertain all of @ZYXW's whims while I set about to imprison Armstrong.

Its the same atoms and my atoms are not going to be around you while you're alone and getting randy!

If all of that is involved then fck you then, you would be of low quality anyway. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom