What's new

Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims celebrate Pakistani independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are your own Pakistani Fellows... you have to teach them... :omghaha:

according to the article, they are residents of Deccan Hyderabad (which is indian territory, no?)

I have in my city. In front of my house there was a Deccan family with a stand and every night that was dinner for me. Years later when I went back to Pakistan, they were no longer there.

I found out from some of my neighbors that they shifted to Lahore.

But it was good.

I love chatt phaat food and that biriyani was spicy as hell.

So spicy that I was crying but couldn't stop eating. :lol:

they know how to make a good biryani

aint no joke son

You should sure as"hell" hope so. Hell might be the more "happening" place. You certainly don't want to be in heaven with all those disillusioned chaps who blew themselves up. Might mistake you for a virgin.......:lol:

Maybe he will reincarnate into a cow for a Muslim family?

I mean in that case, he won't be spared. :rofl:

according to the article, they are residents of Deccan Hyderabad (which is indian territory, no?)

they know how to make a good biryani

aint no joke son

The article itself is incorrect. Those happen to be Pakistani people, that bit got debunked pretty early on.

Now the OP's moved onto the age old beef eating topic, too bad for him quite a few Indians enjoy beef themselves. :enjoy:

The article itself is incorrect. Those happen to be Pakistani people, that bit got debunked pretty early on.

Now the OP's moved onto the age old beef eating topic, too bad for him quite a few Indians enjoy beef themselves. :enjoy:

I don't care whether you eat beef nor did I mention anything about beef, fact is Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims support Pakistan and dislike Hindustan. MIM holds strong sway in Hyderabad, India and that shows what people believe there.

Maybe he will reincarnate into a cow for a Muslim family?

I mean in that case, he won't be spared. :rofl:

Ahemmm, I ain't incarnating. I am going to become a tree, get chopped down and converted to paper, and then have the bible printed on me. After which unfortunate happenstance I shall most probably accompany some pedophile of a priest as he goes about observing chastity. A most reprehensible fate but then what can one do other than grin and bare it. :D

I don't care whether you eat beef nor did I mention anything about beef, fact is Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims support Pakistan and dislike Hindustan. MIM holds strong sway in Hyderabad, India and that shows what people believe there.

As for the report it was this source that reported it

Muslim mob hoists Pakistan flag in Hyderabad's Exhibition Grounds

Though it does seem the source is wrong and the photos are fake which I acknowledge however the main point is still valid.

MIM was a congress ally, got them votes and seats too. :omghaha:

Unless their idea of supporting Pakistan is by helping the party most responsible for some of the darkest moments in Pakistani history- you're way off base.

I would have suggested quitting while ahead but considering you were never ahead anytime, that would be pointless.

cricket, beef, Pakistani flags/nationalism....hyderabadi biryani....

as much threads as we have covering these subjects - i'd still say i like where this is headed :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahemmm, I ain't incarnating. I am going to become a tree, get chopped down and converted to paper, and then have the bible printed on me. After which unfortunate happenstance I shall most probably accompany some pedophile of a priest as he goes about observing chastity. A most reprehensible fate but then what can one do other than grin and bare it. :D

Bro I got you, just let me know where you will be buried before hand. I will print a Quran on you instead. :D

Bro I got you, just let me know where you will be buried before hand. I will print a Quran on you instead. :D

Then its Anjem Chaudary's company while he proclaims all kuffar as wajib-ul-qatal! Thanks a lot man, you sure know how to treat a friend. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom