What's new

Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims celebrate Pakistani independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see anywhere that it says it was India.

I thought they were talking about Deccan Hyderabadis in Pakistan.

I heard they live in some locality called Bahudurabad in Karachi with a replica of Charminar.

So what.. they are Pakistanis first ...then they are Hindus second... they have every right to celebrate Independence Day of their own country... Just like Indian Muslims have right tot celebrate India's Independence Day.

Not disputing that.

Just informing the Indians here.

Pakistani Hyderabad is very tolerant city with lots of influences from Sufis of Uch.

Original rulers were Baluch.

I heard they live in some locality called Bahudurabad in Karachi with a replica of Charminar.

Bahadurabad.

2d6sb9z.jpg

sawd1cda2buktnwp1wqi.jpeg

Deccan Hyderabad

For Indians...

Indian Muslims still support Pakistani cricket team.

:woot:

I met an Indian Muslim friend at a gas station here a few years ago.

He told me a story where his friends were cheering for Pakistan at a cricket match and ended up getting into a fight with local Hindus in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Joe Shearer Well sir, it seems we are facing a endemic situation here. Plenty of pernicious fellows going about and posting threads.

Did you by any chance catch the thread on the British Astute class submarine? The thread article claimed that, "Her sonar can detect vessels moving on the other side of the ocean". How is that remotely possible? Could you please amplify upon this. Might as well use this place since won't serve any fruitful purpose anyway.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...dly-new-1-billion-supersub.html#ixzz2PpfETDBo

@Bang Galore Let me get this straight, Pakistani youth celebrate their independence day- as they should, and the OP suggests that they are Indians?

Ooh and did I just see a poster claiming that Hyderabad is occupied territory. Man, we must be very evil baniyas indeed. There seems to be an epidemic of harebrained threads- one where some Indian poster was demanding the abrogation of the IWT and now this.

Yeah, this particular Think Tank (junior with a very good reason:lol:) tanks more than he thinks. I mean, how stupid do you have to be to not think that this rubbish will be exposed soon enough? Does he think that only Pakistanis can look up stuff on the internet? Almost the same as when sections of the Pakistani media tried to pass of their own fake wikileaks as the real stuff. Degrades all of our intelligence with these kinds of antics, even if it can be passed off as a laughing way to start a work week.

For Indians...

Indian Muslims still support Pakistani cricket team.

:woot:

I met an Indian Muslim friend at a gas station here a few years ago.

He told me a story where his friends were cheering for Pakistan at a cricket match and ended up getting into a fight with local Hindus in India.

I met a pakistani Balochi friend at a gas station here a few years ago.

He told me a story where his friends were cheering for India at a cricket match and ended up getting into a fight with local pakistani Punjabis in pakistan.

@Joe Shearer Well sir, it seems we are facing a endemic situation here. Plenty of pernicious fellows going about and posting threads.

Did you by any chance catch the thread on the British Astute class submarine? The thread article claimed that, "Her sonar can detect vessels moving on the other side of the ocean". How is that remotely possible? Could you please amplify upon this. Might as well use this place since won't serve any fruitful purpose anyway.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...dly-new-1-billion-supersub.html#ixzz2PpfETDBo

It's the silly season, and I'm taking a break from PDF. With the current crop of youngsters to back up the old guard, Bang Galore, Capt. Popeye, Indushek and their peers, there may be some outstanding discussions, but I will miss them for ten days.

They're hoisting Islamic flags, Muslims in Deccan are more loyal to their religion than Hindustan. Truth is they could careless about Hindustan and favor Pakistan.

Oh they are devout Muslims if that's what you mean. Being a devout Muslim does not mean that you're a Pakistani. Abdul Kalam Sir is a devout Muslim too, so was Maulana Azad and PVC Abdul Hamid. Didn't stop them from serving India's interests wholeheartedly.

It will do you good if you learn to segregate the idea of being a devout Muslim from the idea of holding any loyalty for Pakistan.

Oh they are devout Muslims if that's what you mean. Being a devout Muslim does not mean that you're a Pakistani. Abdul Kalam Sir is a devout Muslim too, so was Maulana Azad and PVC Abdul Hamid. Didn't stop them from serving India's interests wholeheartedly.

It will do you good if you learn to segregate the idea of being a devout Muslim from the idea of holding any loyalty for Pakistan.

These retards differentiate one from another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom