What's new

Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims celebrate Pakistani independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all of that is involved then fck you then, you would be of low quality anyway. :lol:

Relief. I knew that my eventual circumstances could not be so cruel. Although if there is a god then my ticket's booked in hell- hopefully there I'll finally get to make Sarah Silverman scream! :partay:

You'll be a puppet, me and @Joe Shearer will be pulling the strings and you'll have to entertain all of @ZYXW's whims while I set about to imprison Armstrong.

More like you would be my nokur, Joe my scribe, and @Armstrong my cook. @RazPaK will be minister of war and keep the hindus in check. :lol:

I will eradicate poverty and deliver you Bartis from jahaliya. :smitten:
They will call me the Great King. :partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
More like you would be my nokur, Joe my scribe, and @Armstrong my cook. @RazPaK will be minister of war and keep the hindus in check. :lol:

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Can I be the cook?? :D please Mamba hahaha

"Great King" hunh? Man I never knew you swung like xerxes.

32939_Xerxes-I.jpg

He's got some made love for bling. :cheesy:

I never said God king, you slipping bro.

I am trying to have a long reign hun.

Edited bro, man I'm sleep deprived- its early morning here. What happened to NK crisis, whats the news from the States? You people gonna whip Kim or what?

Some people have no threshold for spice so they hold off of the mirche. To the badasses the salan tastes "pikha". :lol:

To some but I was speaking more generally, if I would add mirchi in Kashmiri pulav, would I still call it Kashmiri? It was only about the delicacy :) and how generally it is accepted in Hyd.

China would never help Pakistan in a war with India. Trust me son you guys are delusional to think they would.

Not as delusional as you.

When the time is right.
Remember that.

Edited bro, man I'm sleep deprived- its early morning here. What happened to NK crisis, whats the news from the States? You people gonna whip Kim or what?

What crisis?? South Koreans aren't concerned, I don't see why we should be. They do not have delivery systems to hit US and even if they did I am on the other side. :lol: Although if we do go to war and they start recruiting I may consider it.

To some but I was speaking more generally, if I would add mirchi in Kashmiri pulav, would I still call it Kashmiri? It was only about the delicacy :) and how generally it is accepted in Hyd.

No because you would be taking away from the purpose of the dish. :no:

My man, can't you do anything on your own :lol:

I was speaking in present context.

We will conquer India with or without China.

As they say, history repeats itself. ;)

Another thousand years it is.

replace that with "lonely" if I am not there ;)
...then again you prolly realized this by now lol

You would try to give Kashmir freedom behind my back, ain't happening. ;) Don't worry I will get by. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom