What's new

Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims celebrate Pakistani independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is China's stand on NK?

China's stand is that we don't want any instability in the Korean Peninsula.

We don't want a flood of North Korean refugees pouring over the border.

We don't want America (i.e. South Korea) on our borders.

Other than that, who cares? It is America who is the "global policeman", not us. Let them worry about "policing the world", we have our own issues to worry about.

China's stand is that we don't want any instability in the Korean Peninsula.

We don't want a flood of North Korean refugees pouring over the border.

We don't want America (i.e. South Korea) on our borders.

Other than that, who cares? It is America who is the "global policeman", not us. Let them worry about policing the world, we have our own issues to worry about.

BUT IF war did occur what would be China's reaction?

so you admit its mutual??:P
baby jis din mujhe sharaam agaye nah, tum iss bayshermey keh liye terpogay ;) ...im just trying to prevent that dear!!! ;)

on a serious note, i wouldn't be surprised if i get banned from this site lololol

Chalo aaj tum terpo aage se main agar jawaab doun toh phir kowgi "nai mamba nai chor do main nai itni baysharam". :whistle:

That's the Chinese government more worried about geopolitics. I'm talking the average Chinese.

It is because you guys do not know what is really going on.

NK's rotting away man. Once in a while some Kim fellow goes off his rocker and everyone has to rush in to "placate" the tantrum throwing imbecile. Oh well, hope someone takes him out for good.

I almost feel bad for those malnourished smurf looking people. Baykismati :disagree:

Whats that supposed to mean?

If 80% of the Chinese think US is provoking NK then I can only conclude that the truth is being withheld from them.

BUT IF war did occur what would be China's reaction?

Then our reaction would be to seal down the border so that North Korean refugees can't come in and cause instability in NE China.

China is responsible for China, no one else.

We are not "America World Police F*ck Yeah"!

I don't know what other answer you expected?

@Ming, this member KingMamba is one of those Pakistanis who supports America.

Don't expect him to be happy with anything negative you say about the USA.

Don't quote me lizard man, I don't remember mentioning you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then our reaction would be to seal down the border so that North Korean refugees can't come in and cause instability in NE China.

China is responsible for China, no one else.

We are not "America World Police F*ck Yeah"!

I don't know what other answer you expected?

I wanted to know whether China would deploy troops on the border for the very same reason you mentioned and then issue a statement demanding immediate cessation of hostilities. Its a good way to swing, why should a nation in the process of climbing to the top do anything that is not in its interests.

Chalo aaj tum terpo aage se main agar jawaab doun toh phir kowgi "nai mamba nai chor do main nai itni baysharam". :whistle:

I just laughed out loud so hard hahahaah LOLOLOLOL
nai nah baby, it's only fun when I flirt and you refrain.....I don't know your limits, but I do know mine! LOL

terpao gay??? :cry: well karma will catch up....
aag mujhe terpao gay toh phir jab meh is purray week nahi on akay tumhe tang kersakugi..then tum terpogay :enjoy:

I just laughed out loud so hard hahahaah LOLOLOLOL
nai nah baby, it's only fun when I flirt and you refrain.....I don't know your limits, but I do know mine! LOL

terpao gay??? :cry: well karma will catch up....
aag mujhe terpao gay toh phir jab meh is purray week nahi on akay tumhe tang kersakugi..then tum terpogay :enjoy:

Tease! :whistle:

If you don't like it, complain to the mods. :lol:

No point wasting my time for someone so insignificant, I was just letting you know before hand that quoting me is useless. I won't respond next time so don't bother.

@Chinese-Dragon, all Pakistanis don't hold the same viewpoint. I hope you realize this.

No point wasting my time for someone so insignificant, I was just letting you know before hand that quoting me is useless. I won't respond next time so don't bother.

No point trying to explain to you.

I've met other Pakistanis who love America even though they are bombing your country. I bet you'll still be supporting them on the day they invade too.

@Chinese-Dragon, all Pakistanis don't hold the same viewpoint. I hope you realize this.

I have zero idea why any Pakistani would support America and call Chinese brainwashed in the same sentence, especially when they are bombing Pakistan. It is just beyond ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom