What's new

Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims celebrate Pakistani independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Original people of Indus Valley used to consume beef.

You Indian Hindus should come back to your roots.

There is no proof of the Indus Valley people having eaten beef; cooked grains have been found in plenty, and animal remains, but those are inconclusive as evidence goes.

There is no clear link between contemporary Hinduism and the Indus Valley Civilisation.

Indian Hindus do not have the same religious practices as are reported in the three, later four Vedas, and only some overlap with Puranic practices.

The Vedas mention beefeating as a ceremonial practice.

Today's Hindus, despite not having inherited Vedic practices in that precise form, eat beef. Only high-caste Brahminical fundamentalists do not.

I just laughed out loud so hard hahahaah LOLOLOLOL
nai nah baby, it's only fun when I flirt and you refrain.....I don't know your limits, but I do know mine! LOL

terpao gay??? :cry: well karma will catch up....
aag mujhe terpao gay toh phir jab meh is purray week nahi on akay tumhe tang kersakugi..then tum terpogay :enjoy:

If it is fun when I refrain then why do you seem so insistent on evoking a response? ;)

Mere liye pura hafta pdf se alag rai jowgi?? Inta kuch buss mujhe sabak sehkane liye??

No point trying to explain to you.

I've met other Pakistanis who love America even though they are bombing your country. I bet you'll still be supporting them on the day they invade too.

I have zero idea why any Pakistani would support America and call Chinese brainwashed in the same sentence, especially when they are bombing Pakistan.

Perhaps you should look at the flags of a certain poster.

However I have to say that your support for India is comical and at times hilarious.

What do Pakistanis with both Pakistani flags have to say about China?

They support China.

People with american and Pakistani flag have differing views.

A1kaid
Kingmamba93

That doesn't mean Pakistanis agree with them.

@Chinese-Dragon You'd mentioned a news article about the quick dispatching of some radical fools who'd tried to high jack a plane in Xinjiang, couldn't find a link to the news. Do provide one if it isn't too much of a bother.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chinese-Dragon, all Pakistanis don't hold the same viewpoint. I hope you realize this.

Tum ne paara hota es kute nai pakistan ke baare main kya likha tha toh aaj tum eska saat nai laire hote, iske baate main zaada dyan nai raako yeh Pakistan koh pasand bilkul nai karta.

Would you like to meet Owaisi's twin? His name is Togadia, consider him to be Goebbels on steroids.
@Joe Shearer He's trying real hard sir, should I help him out and hand him a few more provocative speeches from both sides?

He always tries real hard - one of their bad *** characters. Help him by all means.

Perhaps you should look at the flags of a certain poster.

However I have to say that your support for India is comical and at times hilarious.

What do Pakistanis with both Pakistani flags have to say about China?

I've told you before.

I don't care how many of your fellows kiss American @ss even when they are bombing you with drones, just lay off China.

Did you know that KingMamba supports the violent Uyghur uprising in China too? If some of us started supporting the BLA then I bet you wouldn't be happy either.

No point trying to explain to you.

I've met other Pakistanis who love America even though they are bombing your country. I bet you'll still be supporting them on the day they invade too.

I have zero idea why any Pakistani would support America and call Chinese brainwashed in the same sentence, especially when they are bombing Pakistan. It is just beyond ridiculous.

Yeah, they are. But things will change with time and hopefully improve. Liking the US doesn't mean supporting all of its policies, but rather believing in what it stands for. Liking the US doesn't also mean hating Pakistan. I like china, but personally am disgusted by their human right record with their own people!

Tum ne paara hota es kute nai pakistan ke baare main kya likha tha toh aaj tum eska saat nai laire hote, iske baate main zaada dyan nai raako yeh Pakistan koh pasand bilkul nai karta.

Mera puranna dost hain.

I've told you before.

I don't care how many of your fellows kiss American @ss even when they are bombing you with drones, just lay off China.

Did you know that KingMamba supports the violent Uyghur uprising in China too? If some of us started supporting the BLA then I bet you wouldn't be happy either.

That's a fucked up thing you wrote CD. Please go hide your head in shame.

I did not expect this from you.

I like china, but personally am disgusted by their human right record with their own people!

And how is that any of your business? Do you see me criticizing Pakistan for your human rights?

@Chinese-Dragon You'd mentioned a news article about the quick dispatching of some radical fools who'd tried to high jack a plane in Xinjiang, couldn't find a link to the news. Do provide one if it isn't too much of a bother.

BBC News - Two 'plane hijackers' die in China's Xinjiang

Uyghur terrorists try to hijack a plane in Xinjiang.

The passengers beat them to death before the plane even lands.

That's a fucked up thing you wrote CD. Please go hide your head in shame.

I did not expect this from you.

Absolutely not.

Tell me why would Pakistanis be so pro-America when they are bombing your country? And bash China in the same breath?

Mera puranna dost hain.

I don't understand.

Stop being an idiot and criticizing Pakistan for comments made by American Pakistanis... :disagree:

Firstly, I didn't criticize Pakistan here, not even in retaliation.

Secondly, why don't you talk to your fellow Pakistanis instead of coming to me? What is so great about supporting USA that it makes you immune from anything?

And how is that any of your business? Do you see me criticizing Pakistan for your human rights?

BBC News - Two 'plane hijackers' die in China's Xinjiang

Uyghur terrorists try to hijack a plane in Xinjiang.

The passengers beat them to death before the plane even lands.

The passengers?! :cheesy: Man, I thought it must have been China's anti-terrorist force and now you tell me that unarmed passengers did them in. Pity what passes for high jackers among the Uighur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom