What's new

Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims celebrate Pakistani independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay @Chinese-Dragon all of us Pakistanis are bad because 2 or 3 American Pakistanis wrote bullshit about China.

Are you happy?

The rest of us 170 million must be all bad.

We will still not say anything negative about China, but you assume.

Still, you do not censure the Pakistanis who do this, only me for responding to it.

Its still pretty brave, everyone doesn't see an armed man and jump him to beat his a@@! Those are some brave people.

I think any of us would have done the same thing in their position.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still, you do not censure the Pakistanis who do this, only me for responding to it.

I think any of us would have done the same thing in their position.

Am I mod of the site?

I already told all of them that they are wrong and that I don't agree with them. That they are being idiots.

But your new found love with India cannot be stopped by my objections.

What can I say?

If you are happy, I am happy.

Am I mod of the site?

I already told all of them that they are wrong and that I don't agree with them. That they are being idiots.

But your new found love with India cannot be stopped by my objections.

What can I say?

If you are happy, I am happy.

I respect you a lot RazPaK, so I'll just end this here.

Aik raat sambalkar chaad bhi diya aabii thak lagii vi hai tu. ;)

Koon si raat baby? :what:

haha dheka loser, sahi teran samballah hota toh atleast raat toh yaad rehti LMFAOOOOOOOOOO (ouch !!)

@Dillinger.... :omghaha: :omghaha: you and kingy here are delusional!! The only girls falling for that sht are pathetic :P LOLOL hahah but it's cute, you both think you got game :D

of course words is all I have...this is an online site!! LOL ;)

@kingMama, see this is why i never supportd chinese people. see how thy will backstab? and they have nerve to call us brothers?! ha dont make me laugh so hard!

@kingMama, see this is why i never supportd chinese people. see how thy will backstab? and they have nerve to call us brothers?! ha dont make me laugh so hard!

Only naive Pakistanis say brothers. If you notice that rhetoric is usually from Pakistan. I ain't your mama though. :D

@ZYXW, if you give me a list of those "human rights abuses that we do to our own people" that "disgusts" you, I will send you a PM and try to explain it in a civilized manner to you without flaming. :wave:

Only naive Pakistanis say brothers. If you notice that rhetoric is usually from Pakistan. I ain't your mama though. :D

i dont get it what china has done to help pakistan in the need of hour? 1947 most of kashmir went to bharat where was China? 1971 we lost Bangaldesh in civil war against ****** backstabbers, where was China? Where has China been during our hardest times?

i dont get it what china has done to help pakistan in the need of hour? 1947 most of kashmir went to bharat where was China? 1971 we lost Bangaldesh in civil war against ****** backstabbers, where was China? Where has China been during our hardest times?

Did you know that Ayub Khan offered to help India fight against China in 1959? :no:

From your own history:

Bhutto's foreign policy legacy | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

Bhutto was then leading Pakistan's delegation at the UN General Assembly. He was alarmed at President Ayub Khan's offer of joint defence to India. Bhutto felt that only those unlettered in international affairs could believe that such an offer would be accepted. In fact, it was more likely to incur the hostility of China which had so far, despite our membership of anti-communist western alliances, refrained from criticising Pakistan.

Funnily enough, India actually turned down Ayub Khan's offer of a joint-defence. :lol:

But he quickly found a new opportunity after 1962, when he saw that China, even in the middle of our worst ever famine in history, was able to hold off India.

I already know, ask the others my friend.

Did you know that Ayub Khan offered to help India fight against China in 1959? :no:

From your own history:

Bhutto's foreign policy legacy | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

Funnily enough, India actually turned down Ayub Khan's offer of a joint-defence. :lol:

But he quickly found a new opportunity after 1962, when he saw that China, even in the middle of our worst ever famine in history, was able to hold off India.

dont quote me again china man. good on pakistan for not taking sides against these two stupid nations. let india and china kill each other that has no differnce to me.

dont quote me again china man. good on pakistan for not taking sides against these two stupid nations. let india and china kill each other that has no differnce to me.

Firstly, "Chinaman" is a racial slur.

Chinaman (term) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secondly, you want to let China and India kill each other? :lol: That's a nice dream to have, and we would be idiots to fall for it.

The USA wants exactly the same thing, for China to be bogged down by a war with India. What a coincidence.

Don't you know, we are already killing each other with $75 billion plus trade :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom