What's new

Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims celebrate Pakistani independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, "Chinaman" is a racial slur.

Chinaman (term) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secondly, you want to let China and India kill each other? :lol: That's a nice dream to have, and we would be idiots to fall for it.

The USA wants exactly the same thing, for China to be bogged down by a war with India. What a coincidence.

who the hell cares what happens to u two nations. the only reason y US of A is in pakistan is to counter China. we know this already and india has having a blast by sitting idol and watching while laughing. the sooner the USA leaves pakistan the better it will be for my country. Inshallah this will happen sooner than i thought.

Don't you know, we are already killing each other with $75 billion plus trade :cheesy:

Remind the Pakistanis who think China will help against India. :D

He was being sarcastic.

the only reason y US of A is in pakistan is to counter China.

And they were invited there by you.

They can keep trying to contain us, we've been "contained" geographically for the past few decades already, it only makes us stronger.

Remind the Pakistanis who think China will help against India. :D

He was being sarcastic.

I know he was, could not resist..

One who is not a friend does not need to be enemy, a thinking India and most countries goes by. :)

shut up bharati noones talking to u.

Why so serious son, should I tell you how I got these scars! :lol:

And they were invited there by you.

They can keep trying to contain us, we've been "contained" geographically for the past few decades already, it only makes us stronger.

ok chinaman what ever. As soon USA leaves Pakistan the better, and sooner pakistanis realise what china is the better also. We already know India's true nature. there can only be peace once kashmir is given back i hope all bhartis are listening

ok chinaman what ever. As soon USA leaves Pakistan the better, and sooner pakistanis realise what china is the better also. We already know India's true nature. there can only be peace once kashmir is given back i hope all bhartis are listening

I already told you that "Chinaman" is a racial slur and posted the Wikipedia link to back it up. :no:

And here it is again:

Chinaman (term) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can we stop this China Pakistan fighting here?

This thread it supposedly about Hyderabad in India where they celebrated for Pakistan :)

The OpP just did not know that the actually it was in Pakistan and his utter failed attempt to put a picture from Hyderabad, India did not help :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom