What's new

Death Of The Liberal Turkish Dream

Erdogan's relations with West goverments getting worse more every year not due to religion motives....itis due to Erdogan's national politics standing againist West...since 2008 that relations worsening West media begin simultanously to critisize and slander Erdogan at every turn as well.

so dont suprise if one day West media begin to slander Erdogan over Leninist and Marksist politics...

Erdogan is not islamist..He is more like liberal conservative.......Last week he called Ukranian female singer by phone and congratulate her over winning of Euro singing contest...:)

Last edited:
@Zulkarneyn You guy's in Turkey and even Iran do not carry this burden of "slavery" and thus are very free to pick and choose anything from the world without breaking into epileptic fits. That is why Ankara and Istanbul and Turkish Muslim on the face of it look no differant from Paris or London. However you have retained the essence of Islam as opossed to externalizing it.

In other words you guy's pick what is good and not break into long debates whether it is Islamic. In Pakistan all too often to prove your a good Muslim involves in doing opposite of what the world does. If they shave. We do not shave. If they wear suits. We are not going to wear suits. etc etc.

And it's been a pleasure discussing with you what often is a emotive subject. Maybe later or in another thread you could join me in reasoned, well informed discourse. See you later.

A refreshing discussion indeed, Looking forward for many more.. Kudos to both posters

We might be not that nice towards each otehr today but i´m quite sure we share a common ancestors few hundred generations ago.:D

@Zulkarneyn @Sinan

I personally don't think,so. We were in central Asia back that time.

@Kaptaan ...Anatolian shall translate into Turkish as "Anadolulu"...And we even don't have such a term. :)

I think, my people would answer to that question as.

%85 Turk
%15 Muslim
%0.0000001 Anatolian (which makes @Zulkarneyn ) :lol:

I personally asked that question to my collegues 1-2 years ago. Out of 15, 14 said "Turk". Only one said "Muslim".

@Kaptaan ...Anatolian shall translate into Turkish as "Anadolulu"...And we even don't have such a term. :)

%85 Turk
%15 Muslim

I personally asked that question to my collegues 1-2 years ago. Out of 15, 14 said "Turk". Only one said "Muslim".

nothing wrong with calling himself anatolian, you have karadenizli, egeli, doğulu, rum, çerkez, göçmen, bulgar and so fortu why shouldn't we (anatolians) distinguish ourselves i also like to call my self anatolian kayseri-sivas-yözgat are proud to be anatolians

nothing wrong with calling himself anatolian, you have karadenizli, egeli, doğulu, rum, çerkez, göçmen, bulgar and so fortu why shouldn't we (anatolians) distinguish ourselves i also like to call my self anatolian kayseri-sivas-yözgat are proud to be anatolians

Me too. My family is from Elazig. We call ourselves Anatolians too.

Me too. My family is from Elazig. We call ourselves Anatolians too.

How do you say "Anatolian" in Turkish ?

%85 Turk
%15 Muslim

The "influx" from central asia into anatolia was most likely below 1%. Its most likely 99% of your ancestors were hettites, greeks, romans, persians.

How do you say "Anatolian" in Turkish ?

Anadolulu. Why do you ask? You know that the term "Anatolian" means being a Turk and being a Muslim at the same time in equal shares? Please, don't be second Nevzat Tandogan. :(

nadolulu. Why do you ask? You know that the term "Anatolian" means being a Turk and being a Muslim at the same time in equal shares? Please, don't be second Nevzat Tandogan. :(
I'm not arguing about that...everyone have their opinions.

"Anadolulu" I have never heard such a term in my life. Nor heard in everyday language.

We say, Doğulu, Eğeli, Karadenizli, Trakyalı.....or just refer with our hometowns, Elazağlı, Oflu, Trabzonlu, etc.....

But no such thing as "Anadolulu".

Look what google search brings.

upload_2016-6-8_20-38-49.png

Nothing.

The "influx" from central asia into anatolia was most likely below 1%. Its most likely 99% of your ancestors were hettites, greeks, romans, persians.
Yeah, %1 of the population managed to assimilate %99 of the population....It just sounds like Markus... :lol:

I'm not arguing about that...everyone have their opinions.

"Anadolulu" I have never heard such a term in my life. Nor heard in everyday language.

We say, Doğulu, Eğeli, Karadenizli, Trakyalı.....or just refer with our hometowns, Elazağlı, Oflu, Trabzonlu, etc.....

But no such thing as "Anadolulu".

Look what google search brings.

View attachment 309436

Nothing.

Yeah, %1 of the population managed to assimilate %99 of the population....It just sounds like Markus... :lol:

We assimilated all of france and spain, romania into a latin language. You dont look chinese amigo. You look like any italian or spanish. You are a mediterranean and have not one drop of "central asian" blood in you. Evry single genetic study can confirm this. There are minimum traces of turkish haplogroups in turkey. Its science bro. You did not remove the original population nor were there large movements of population. Or do you claim a massive genocide took place?

I doubt there was a genocide. Or do you say there was a genocide where you killed off several million original anatolians?

I think you dont know how population development works.

Take a look at egypt. After Alexander conquerd egypt he installed a small ruling greek elite. The Ptolemeians. They didn´t even speak egyptian, only greek. Within 50 years the entire country got hellenistic.

You are no scientist Sinan. Your personal grudge against me as well as blinded nationalism should not blind you for reality.

Evry single genetic study can confirm this.
Yeah, i'm sure you are very well informed about the genetics of the modern Turkish people....

Markus, i beg you......I'm not novice on the subject. So, please sell your crap to someone else....there are no buyers here.

Back
Top Bottom