What's new

Danish women-led mosque holds first Friday prayers

You don't know the concept of having a 'Masjid' do you?
There are reasons other than mere offering prayer to it. This is not a 'feminist' thing to have seperate places for women, this is more of a culture in Islam.
And same goes for a man, the going up and down. You are not exclusive.
Masjid primary objective is for prayer. Everything else come secondary. Masjid is Masjid, there is no women masjid, children masjid, black masjid, white masjid, Pakistani majid. Don't make up stuff that never existed in Islam, not even times of Prophet (s.a.w). How about you learn about basic rule, obligating and bounds of muslim women and then, you will realize this idea is not even practical to begin with. Unless you want to be one of those gay Imam, who transgress the bounds yet claim to be muslim.

God, you hate pigs. :( Never mind.

God may or may not. And I am aware of the double meaning that you have used. Unfortunately, the kind of gross ethnic slur your friend used does not encourage my sense of humour. You will forgive me for thinking that my sub-human status bars me from these counsels of the wise.

God may or may not. And I am aware of the double meaning that you have used. Unfortunately, the kind of gross ethnic slur your friend used does not encourage my sense of humour. You will forgive me for thinking that my sub-human status bars me from these counsels of the wise.
I have not come across any ethnic slur. Please try to understand that if such was the intention, there would have been no thread to discuss that. The intention to open a thread is to allow others to discuss the validity of his perception.

There are plenty of threads and facebook posts that suggest that Kashmiris are ungrateful snakes, on both sides of the religious divide. I don't have to consider that as an ethnic slur. I know WHY they think so. It is not because of being 'Kashmiri' but often due to what many 'Kashmiris' do.

There are Punjabi jokes, Kashmiri jokes, South Indian ones etc...

Kindly spare me your bullshit! You don't know anything about the concept of a mosque. But you can reply if you want still, I'm open to listening to you
Masjid primary objective is for prayer. Everything else come secondary. Masjid is Masjid, there is no women masjid, children masjid, black masjid, white masjid, Pakistani majid. Don't make up stuff that never existed in Islam, not even times of Prophet (s.a.w). How about you learn about basic rule, obligating and bounds of muslim women and then, you will realize this idea is not even practical to begin with. Unless you want to be one of those gay Imam, who transgress the bounds yet claim to be muslim.

I have not come across any ethnic slur. Please try to understand that if such was the intention, there would have been no thread to discuss that. The intention to open a thread is to allow others to discuss the validity of his perception.

There are plenty of threads and facebook posts that suggest that Kashmiris are ungrateful snakes, on both sides of the religious divide. I don't have to consider that as an ethnic slur. I know WHY they think so. It is not because of being 'Kashmiri' but often due to what many 'Kashmiris' do.

Let me point out a difference: I have also been in those threads, and I belong to some key facebook fora. Whether on a PDF thread, or on those Facebook places, I have never allowed a Kashmiri, whether Muslim or Hindu or Buddhist, to be slurred as a Kashmiri. That is, when it was possible to stand up and resist; on some occasions, the rain of insulting posts was so heavy that it was simply not possible to stem that flood and yet keep my day job. Whether on MVJKL, or on two other opposing fora on diametrically opposed sides, I have tried to refute lies and slander and defamation of either side. I feel I have paid my dues.

After that, to read what your friend has written is excruciatingly painful.

Most of the time, when India is abused, when Indian institutions are abused, when the Indian Army is abused, I find that I am the only one representing our case, defending our reputation and contradicting obvious untruths and distortions. At that time, where are those scoundrels like @nick_indian ? He has so much to say about other Indians, he can comment so elaborately about their patriotism or nationalism, he is such a tiger, how come he is never there to face the music? How come none of these other heroes of his way of thinking are there? Why is it that they each become roaring lions and tigers in the peace and quiet of a lion- or tiger-free locality? Why is it that they only grow a pair when it is a question of insulting other citizens of their own country on the grounds of their ethnicity?

Kindly spare me your bullshit! You don't know anything about the concept of a mosque. But you can reply if you want still, I'm open to listening to you
Only an ignorant person would make such assumption about others. The BS concept you got in you mind, All that comes secondary to Masjid primary objective. That concept is even more relevant now when there are 1.5 Billion muslim, with their own societies. There is a reason we got scholars who spend their whole life studying, researching and evaluate every aspect of certain issue with evidence from Quran, Hadith and example of early muslim history. Anyway, can't teach you basics of Islam. Go ahead make up your own Islam. You won't be the first one. Get in line with gay Imam.

You are the gay imam. And STFU you inebriate, born out of a wedlock. If you want insults I can give them to you in abundance. So keep your limits and no, you don't understand anything about the concept. Not everyone has to accept your 'prophet wahab's Islam'.
Only an ignorant person would make such assumption about others. The BS concept you got in you mind, All that comes secondary to Masjid primary objective. That concept is even more relevant now when there are 1.5 Billion muslim, with their own societies. There is a reason we got scholars who spend their whole life studying, researching and evaluate every aspect of certain issue with evidence from Quran, Hadith and example of early muslim history. Anyway, can't teach you basics of Islam. Go ahead make up your own Islam. You won't be the first one. Get in line with gay Imam.

You are the gay imam. And STFU you inebriate, born out of a wedlock. If you want insults I can give them to you in abundance. So keep your limits and no, you don't understand anything about the concept.

Thanks for highlighting your character. I think you are on your PMS. So Imma back away slowly. Have a niceday and take some pills.

P.S: Considering the amount of noise, complaints, kids, trash, argument between women, plus the part hang out part dating session that occurs in our mosques during Ramadan night. I assure you this idiotic idea will beat Egyptian fishmarts in chaos and sexual harassment incidents.

3 things :

1. Praying in a masjid , men and women together.

2. Praying women. Alone, no male in sight. In a masjid, women's only masjid.

3. Women praying at home. Leading the prayer.

Seperate :

Men praying anywhere. Who cares !

So, what is the bone of contention out of the three?

And will non muslims decide about islam?

And they cry jihad and intolerence when muslims say there is no God but Allah and the other religions are fake?

Irony much?

Things is the islam the west wants to see, they are creating it.

Voila !!!

@SarthakGanguly and of course anybody else too.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom