What's new

Danish women-led mosque holds first Friday prayers

What was that? .....:o:o_O
Women cannot lead a man in prayer and there is no dispute among any scholars. Has nothing to do with a woman's position but to do with the idea of sexuality and zero distractions within prayer.

The same way a homosexual Muslim would be distracted by a butt of a man.

Yes I can see. Islam! Some people just brought it to this level. You don't constantly try to please others for what you may believe in and also not insist others to believe in what you may think is the right way to life.
Anyway, an all female mosque is a cool idea and good for socializing too.
Yes reality but with some sarcasm.

female mosque is a cool idea
Islam is not for cool idea...Ladies supposed to pray at enclosed places like home or office. Mosque means praying place in a crowded market for men.
Only Eid prayers could be attended by ladies at separate places.

Islam forbade Muslims to invent new things in religion just don't go for cool idea. Allah knows better than us so already mentioned everything in Quran.

There is no such thing. We have seperate places of prayer for females in many mosques where they offer prayer and socialize. Mosque is not a marketplace for your kind information. And kindly don't comment on things you don't know about.
Islam is not for cool idea...Ladies supposed to pray at enclosed places like home or office. Mosque means praying place in a crowded market for men.
Only Eid prayers could be attended by ladies at separate places.

There is no such thing. We have places of prayer for females in many mosques where they offer prayer and socialize. Mosque is not a marketplace for your kind information. And kindly don't comment on things you don't know about.
Same to you....don't comment
Mosques are for men only occasionally allows women to pray otherwise they told to pray at their places.

I know. You don't. Stay at home and blow yourself up.
Oo if someone talks about sense and true religion then you declare that person terrorist.
Islam does't allow Muslims to kill anyone and i follow that and as per Islamic teaching women can't lead prayers and i follow that too.

Women can lead other women in prayers. And as for you, you must stay at home by all means. Great to know your mind.
Oo if someone talks about sense and true religion then you declare that person terrorist.
Islam does't allow Muslims to kill anyone and i follow that and as per Islamic teaching women can't lead prayers and i follow that too.

World doesn't need your approval. You are no imam. Its happening and you can do nothing about it
It is your wish if you want to go against teachings of Islam. Don't believe me search, read and understand by your self.
May Allah Guide us right path.

Women cannot lead a man in prayer and there is no dispute among any scholars. Has nothing to do with a woman's position but to do with the idea of sexuality and zero distractions within prayer.

The same way a homosexual Muslim would be distracted by a butt of a man.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom